• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Try Hard 4: Live Free or Try Hard (December 1st) AZ (Last one)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
just saying this really far in advance

i think it would be really chill
if you didn't host a tournament on april 9th

forward

Smash Champion
I disagree with Tai. I think April 9th is a perfect day that fits everyone's schedule. I've talked to So cal, NM, Texas, CO, and Utah, and they all said they would come to a tournament on April 9th and ONLY on April 9th.

So yeah, obviously host a tournament on April 9th, 2011.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
where the heck is scranton az? and what's on the 9th? lol
a) Scranton, PA is the setting for The Office, so I put Scranton, AZ as my location because I liked my avatar to coincide with my location, to an extent.
b) I'm gonna be out of town on the 9th for being a distinguished American ;)

kid tipper

Smash Cadet
is there anything smash going on this weekend?

also if anyone could give me a ride to/from target or wallmart or something, I would be eternally grateful. I need to get a bunch of stuff for second semester.

also finally, whats up with tai/jade/xander? did you guys all find places to go? I wish you all luck again hope life is treatin everybody ok.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
People in Phoenix who plan on going to the February 5th tourney in Tucson:

There are a lot of people who want to go (I think), and if need be (i.e. if there are 3 people in the "people who are interested" list confirmed), Coty is willing to drive.

Both Jeff and Coty will be charging gas money.

People who are going:
Jeff
Sean
Tony
Me
Coty

People who are interested:
Duffy
Frosty (?)
Glich (?)
Kira (?)

p.s. We're probably going to have to work out some sort of pick-up route/ride arrangement for this. Frosty's probably going to go in whichever car I go in, and I'm pretty sure we're going to pick Duffy up on the way to Tempe off the 101.... and I'm pretty sure Jeff wants Tony in his car.
asdasdasdsddasdasdasd

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Oh ****. This is a tournament I didnt know about. Coming to this. SV! YALL NEED RIDES?!!?!?! (P.S. Staying in Tucson for a supabowl partay overnight)

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
@Xander-You owe me $25. $16 comes from driving. The other $9 comes from either food and/or bus fare. I'm not sure which, but I definitely have $25 written down.
No problem. I'll give you the money whenever the next time I see you is.

You gave me $10 for bus fair and I gave you a single to make it an even 25.

Are you in Tucson yet? Any chance you want to smash sometime today/saturday?

Also; title says 2010. ;O

Top Bottom