• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Try Hard 4: Live Free or Try Hard (December 1st) AZ (Last one)

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
@Joey: I'm gay and I prefer Denny's. I guess your statement holds truth.

@Josh: Denny's prices in comparison to Ihops are significantly lower, they always have unlimited pancakes, and their menu is more diversified.

Also 2$ cheesecakes SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT on some mediocre shake.

Jane

Smash Hero
i dont mind the cellar at all. i dont really mind ihop either but their menu gets a bit stale after a while.

taco shops/mexican food places **** though.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Subway and Dennys are the best bang for your buck. The subway is also literally a BLOCK away from the u of a. The fact that we don't go more often is unacceptable.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
dude is everyone in this thread a pedophile or something? IHOP! *****es!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and my statement still stands if you think otherwise youre gay! *****! hee hee :)

StretchNutz

Smash Journeyman
Nick, any time you want to be photographed with bacon scarcely betraying your unmentionables you need only come to my place.

So how bout that tournament?

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
lol that reminds me of that one time jeff and light played and jeff killed light with a laser when light was off the ledge haha oh! and that time tai and chris played and chris got shot by the little star fox ship things (forgot what they were called) and sent him down where the greatfox shot him and killed him making it so tai won the set XD ahhhhhh good times :)

AXE 09

Smash Master
To be honest, I agree with Ruby too lol. I like Denny's for their prices, but IHOP has the most amazing strawberry lemonade in the world! Plus I never see any hot waitresses at Denny's lol

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Alright. How do you guys feel about February 5th? Any problems with it? WinterGameFest is the 22nd and I 'may' try and go to it...

Also, I would like to see if we could have 8 set ups with 2 set ups per pool. Please help us make this happen!

Set Ups:
1. Lounge TV
2. Lounge TV
3. Hopefully another Lounge TV
4. Unlikely, but another Lounge TV
5. Rubyiris
6. Piman

Top Bottom