• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=186258

You might have to copy/paste it, No good with URLs. But I can't believe I fell for that. It was somewhat stupid, but impressive. I mean, people from the Ike and Yoshi boards even came over. Still though, somewhat annoying since people keep going back and forth about Peach's nerfs in Brawl in those boards, and with Peach vs. Metaknight made me even more fooled/irritated.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
So wait, that person told you guys the video was coming, kept saying it got delayed and just...never posted the video, or posted a fake one?

That's just mean. Like, honestly, who thinks up this stuff?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I don't get what was so special about that topic.
"I've developed a super special awesome technique for Brawl! HEre's how it works! <Fake instructions> It's hard to do, I'll post a vid tomorrow! <Never show vid>"

Yeah.

Anyway, Trolls are a waste of time, and too many people fall for them. We don't need a thread to encourage em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom