• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trigun Mafia (GAME OVER! TOWN WINS! Night Actions/Results/PMs posted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Well, if it's going to throw suspicion on myself, I'll go ahead and reveal that you are right with the fact that I'm hiding something. I lied about it from the very beginning.

I'm permanently night immune. I can never die. There is no rule that if a doctor protects me they die in my place, I made that up to make sure the doctor didn't waste a protection on myself. I lied about it because I was hoping the mafia would waste their kill on me again. I've been night "killed' every night so far, by at least one person. On the second night, I felt a spirit by me, but that was it. On no other night was I saved, my character simply dodged everything.

As every night I've wasted at least one persons (and sometimes more then one) night kill, I'll call it a success. Though I'd guess most people would have figured that out by now.

And no, I'm town. The pacifism is shown by me not being able to place the "killing" vote on someone without me killing myself.

I agree that it's actually really overpowered, because all I needed to do was role claim as vash, and since no one would claim otherwise, I'm pretty much invincible.
Gee, this is SO suprising, I had no idea! [/sarcasm]

Yeah, why do you think the mafia hasnt tried to hit you yet? Anybody with half a brain could figure out you were lying as it makes no sense for Vash to have only a one night immunity. But yeah, all future mafia game hosts note this: its impossible for the mafia to win if the town has this. So yeah, overpowered to the max.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Please, Ronike, the mafia tried to kill me last night, you yourself asked the independents to kill me last night. Though I do like that you're continuing with your "make Eor angry so he votes for me" route, because that's actually good. If smashman wasn't accidentally lynched it would have worked.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Gee, this is SO suprising, I had no idea! [/sarcasm]

Yeah, why do you think the mafia hasnt tried to hit you yet? Anybody with half a brain could figure out you were lying as it makes no sense for Vash to have only a one night immunity. But yeah, all future mafia game hosts note this: its impossible for the mafia to win if the town has this. So yeah, overpowered to the max.
Impossible? Hardly.

All they have to do is kill other townies until the mafia is even with or outnumbers the town, and they've won the game. They don't need to kill every townie.

I agree that the ability is overpowered, but it's certainly not game-breaking.

smashman90

Smash Lord
My fault against smashman, though in reality, the guys dumb.
Well that was mean Eor and like you're one to talk, you were the one that just ran in there like an idiot and go "he's mafia! Get him!" without hardly any evidence against me. And that was just plain stupid and your supposed to be one of the smart guys here too.

Anywho go town, kick the mafia's ***.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Well that was mean Eor and like you're one to talk, you were the one that just ran in there like an idiot and go "he's mafia! Get him!" without hardly any evidence against me. And that was just plain stupid and your supposed to be one of the smart guys here too.

Anywho go town, kick the mafia's ***.
He didn't say outright you were mafia, we had a list of five non-roleclaimed suspects and we were going to kill them all anyways you were the highest member of suspicion in his eyes.

Anyways something to chew over, i role blocked Riciardos and its been proven that there were multiple night kills (apparently three) and there were only two kills that were attempted last night.. Could this point to Riciardos as an independent?

Anywho onwards with the Lynch Train
Unless you come up with a significant role-claim theres no way you can worm your way out.. I role blocked Ric leaving you to be the second killer

Vote: Camo

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Actually theres no way i could take my vote away from you, Ric was role blocked and there were two kill attempts

Ronike killed Chill
Ric was nulled
You had to have attempted the kill

Lets get him folks

If we're wrong DF or Spam is lying

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
He didn't say outright you were mafia, we had a list of five non-roleclaimed suspects and we were going to kill them all anyways you were the highest member of suspicion in his eyes.

Anyways something to chew over, i role blocked Riciardos and its been proven that there were multiple night kills (apparently three) and there were only two kills that were attempted last night.. Could this point to Riciardos as an independent?

Anywho onwards with the Lynch Train
Unless you come up with a significant role-claim theres no way you can worm your way out.. I role blocked Ric leaving you to be the second killer

Vote: Camo
It should come as no surprise to anybody that I agree with KevinM on this one.

Besides Ronike, Camo-man is the player who currently makes me the most suspicious. I realize that he doesn't really make substantial posts in other games either, but you'd think that after being called out on it in this one he'd make more of an effort. The fact that he didn't seems like over-cautiousness to me, which is something I'd generally associate with a mafia player.

If he were a townie, I'd expect him to be more willing to put himself forward a bit more after people pointed out his lack of contributions.

So I'm going to

Vote: Camo-man

Ronike

Smash Ace
Ok, Im just gonna say this and I know no one will take me on my word for this one:

1st: Im sorry camo, that was a cheap shot, but the opportunity is just too perfect.
2nd: You had a confirmed mafia member, and instead of lynching me, Eor chose to go after an unknown. I honestly think that Spam could be onto something with Eor being an independent. It would make sense as Vash wouldnt want to kill anybody. As for my motive, I don't want the independents to win when the mafia couldn't win, so I too want the independents dead.
3rd: Shame on you for following Eor into allowing me to get two more kills. If you guys dont kill me tonight, I shall be disappointed in your intelligence level.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
I can't believe we did that to smashman. I was sure of him being town until all of that push towards his lynch, and I didn't see frozen throwing in a totally minor character in here... I'm sorry smashman!

Anyways, I'd like for camo to present a name claim before I vote him. I'll give him until Friday night.
FoS: camo
Oh, and claim too, Riciardos!

KevinM: What could me or Spam be lying about? Didn't we both get investigated by smashman too?

Ronike

Smash Ace
Nope, there were three hits last night. 2 against chill, and apparently one on you Eor. When I killed Chill, I was told that another person was preparing to kill Chill but I got to him first. So what did Chill do to deserve the death sentence with you Eor?

spam_master

Smash Rookie
ya me and DF were both investigated by smashman. Eor is on the bottom of my list but hes on my list in fact DF is the only person i 100% trust right now. Eor's claim of 100% immunity doesn't sit well with me, especially because my guy has semi-immunity and i don't see 2 town characters as being immune.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Spam, Im the last confirmed mafia. I took my extra night kill. I really am sorry though Camo, I know it was a **** move, but it had to be done.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Nope, there were three hits last night. 2 against chill, and apparently one on you Eor. When I killed Chill, I was told that another person was preparing to kill Chill but I got to him first. So what did Chill do to deserve the death sentence with you Eor?
IF there were three hits last night and you have two it proves that Camo has to be the night killer or someone else is lying. That vote was really a no brainer, you're next, no worries buddy.

Eturnus_Frost

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-1990-3003-7432
Wtf? I apologize guys ...My email didn't even show I had new posts in the topic..omg.

Eturnus_Frost

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-1990-3003-7432
Shiek used light kick!

Inflicted 5 damage to Giant Ruff Puff.

Snake used upper kick!

But Snake missed.

Mr. Game and Watch defends for the next attack.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
ENEMY PHASE

Giant Ruff Puff attacks!

Hits Snake.

Inflicted 3 damage to Snake!

Snake's Status:

Hp- 7 -3
Str- 5
Def- 0
Stamina- 10
Gold- 0
Useable Stat Points- 0
Exp- 0/100
Total Exp- 100

---------------------------------------------------------------

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Well I really hope that camo is the independent...
I guess I'm just frustrated with smashman's mislynch.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
28th Official Vote Count

Camo-man (4): Eor, KevinM, Mediocre, Ronike

It took 4 to lynch.

After just about the quickest day evar, you decide to pass judgment on the alleged murderer, camo-man. While it is true that he was a killer, you've mistaken his true alignment. Camo-man was Rai-Dei the Blade, town aligned. Apparently the nature of the samurai is difficult to truly understand.

IT IS NOW NIGHT. SEND IN YOUR ROLES.

Eturnus_Frost

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-1990-3003-7432
Shiek used Jab!

Inflicts 5 damage to Giant ruff Puff!

---------------------------------------------

ENEMY PHASE

Giant Ruff Puff used Slam!

Inflicted 3 damage to Shiek.

Shiek's Status:

Hp- 10 -3
Str- 8
Def- 3
Stamina- 13
Gold- 24
Useable Stat Points- 1
Exp- 0/100
Total Exp- 100

Eturnus_Frost

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-1990-3003-7432
Jab from me too!
Huh? Snake doesn't have a jab move..

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Game and Watch used Pixelated Turtle Whack!

Inflicts 6 damage to Giant Ruff Puff.

Giant Ruff Puff Fainted!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Statuses:

Arkengate

Character: Solid Snake

Current Status:

Level 1

Hp- 10
Str- 5
Def- 0
Stamina- 10
Gold- 40
Useable Stat Points- 0
Exp- 60/100
Total Exp- 60

Attacks:
Quick Punch lv.1
Upper Kick lv.1

Gained 60 experince, and 40 gold!

----------------------------------------------------

axemangx

Character: Mr. Game and Watch

Current Status:

Level 2

Hp- 13
Str- 8
Def- 3
Stamina- 15
Gold- 50
Useable Stat Points- 0
Exp- 60/100
Total Exp- 160

Attacks:
Pixelated Hammer lv.1
Turtle Whack lv.1

Gained 60 experince, and 40 gold!

--------------------------------------------------------

smashbot226

Character: Sheik

Current Status:

Level 2

Hp- 13
Str- 8
Def- 3
Stamina- 13
Gold- 64
Useable Stat Points- 1
Exp- 60/100
Total Exp- 160

Attacks:
Jab lv.1
Light Kick lv.1

Gained 60 experience and 40 gold!

------------------------------------------------------------

smashbot226

Smash Master
Huh? Something feels kind of wrong...

Now, I know that will need more EXP as we gain higher levels, but shouldn't a Mini Boss be worth a little more?

This isn't greed speaking. This is the RP'er at heart.

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
well, rp and take what u get!

Im going to search the corpse for any items i can use! and look for signs of where it came from!

Ronike

Smash Ace
What can I say, greed is bad. For you that is. Sorry, had to get that in there in case of the likely situation where I die tonight

Eturnus_Frost

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-1990-3003-7432
Huh? Something feels kind of wrong...

Now, I know that will need more EXP as we gain higher levels, but shouldn't a Mini Boss be worth a little more?

This isn't greed speaking. This is the RP'er at heart.
Well, your still only Level 2, and this was a mini boss.

I have the chain of experience set up a bit awkward.

Heres my metaphor:

Think of it as a temperature scale.

10 degrees would = levels 1 through 3

30 degrees would = levels 5 - 15

60 degrees would = levels 15 - 30

Meaning every 2 levels would change its route in experience.

Leveling is also connected to your hit ratio, and the bosses hidden effort values.

Just trust me, I'm not just entering random experience..its all layed out.

Oh, and I'm currently typing up the next episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom