• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trigun Mafia (GAME OVER! TOWN WINS! Night Actions/Results/PMs posted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Camo should have stopped using his ability after the second time

Me, mostly, I think.

It was primarily because I wanted to confirm my night action with KevinM. I think he tended to do his night action without double checking it with me, but I always wanted to make sure.

Sorry.
So new rule. Lynch Mediocre first :)

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I didn't go check it up, but I'm pretty **** sure he just redirected your night choice, not forced you to use it. Though it never made a big difference except for your lynch

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
Okay I just read through the whole thread, only skimmed a ut, especially toward the end.

I think lack of communication in a mafia is the worst part of the game. Unless I'm forgetting wrong, it says right in the first flavour text that Knives gets that VASH IS IMMUNE TO ALL ADVERSE NIGHT ROLES. But he is still targeted for kills and other abilities well after he roleclaims.

Ronike

Smash Ace
A) we were never told he was immune to all adverse night roles, just that we dodged our attack. So it seemed plausible that perhaps we could role block and then kill him.
B) Before you judge, try playing a game.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
"You are Millions Knives, the main antagonist... You are just as gifted as your brother in every way, as you too are a plant, thus you are completely invulnerable to all adverse night abilities. "

That's what I was referring to. It is barely unequivocal in stating that Vash and Knives are equal in respect to being immune to adverse night abilities. Though I do think it was a good idea to try to roleblock him then kill him, roleblocking is an adverse night ability so it won't work on him.

Ronike

Smash Ace
True, we didnt think of Liggy's role as having that extra little bit of info... Oh well, it was worth a shot. If you are this interested, you should join the next one man. We are gonna need a lot of people...

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
True, we didnt think of Liggy's role as having that extra little bit of info... Oh well, it was worth a shot. If you are this interested, you should join the next one man. We are gonna need a lot of people...
If you're talking about Eor's game, I've joined. He said it might start this weekend.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Okay I just read through the whole thread, only skimmed a ut, especially toward the end.

I think lack of communication in a mafia is the worst part of the game. Unless I'm forgetting wrong, it says right in the first flavour text that Knives gets that VASH IS IMMUNE TO ALL ADVERSE NIGHT ROLES. But he is still targeted for kills and other abilities well after he roleclaims.
I was wondering when someone was going to catch that. That's another reason why I didn't feel that the Vash role was ridiculously broken. I discreetly told the mafia that whoever was Vash is totally impervious, so they wouldn't waste their time trying to kill him. Also, I thought it would help them focus on getting Vash lynched, which would be a huge victory for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom