• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trash Diddy Club

Dekar173

Justice Man
GDX and I are the founders (being that we lost out of pools at G2) closely followed by Big Lou, then Gnes, then ADHD.

Welcome my brothers. Wtf should we do to make sure there's a Diddy who doesn't belong in the Trash Diddy Club at the next national?

Discuss.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
I'll make up for it by going to Apex. Player-1, you're ****ing nuts if you think you're going to take Apex. I'm taking Apex

Dekar173

Justice Man
Jebus you're a tard for not going, really.

It was easily the most fun tourney I've ever been to. Even with staying in the phoenix airport for 30 hours and having lots of flights delayed/canceled, it was a great trip.

You're dumb.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
Jebus you're a tard for not going, really.

It was easily the most fun tourney I've ever been to. Even with staying in the phoenix airport for 30 hours and having lots of flights delayed/canceled, it was a great trip.

You're dumb.
I had no money. What did you want me to do? Rob a bank?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
financial aid and scholarships and grants and parents pay for it. 2/4 should be guaranteed and is provided by your school and government with the accomplished prerequisites of course lol

Top Bottom