• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRANSLATION PLEASE: this article claims 48 char roster

pirkid

Smash Lord
Are you kidding. To anyone that thinks that GameFAQs has even the slightest chance of being right at something (unless it was ripped), then leave. Hot the door as you walk out too.

And you can't even compare it to this place. Have you seen the atrocities on that website?

"dur lyke guyz i dun w@n braw too b onlinez cause everyone iz usin link's up b and winz le internetz"

Luckily, this didn't ORIGINATE from GAMEFAQs, (remember the ripped part), so all we need is a translation or definite proof that the source is fake.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
A lot of us were just caught in the moment, lol! C'mon people, just imagine a 48 character roster. Say hello to Issac. O look, Ganondorf has a sword, and is killing Jigglypuff. Mewtwo and Lucario are teaming on MegaMan and Ridley (Ridley just ate Pichu=DECONFIRMED! :laugh:). Krystal and Wolf are trying to take down Falco and Peppy (Peppy as PC=WIN!...though it's never going to happen *does a barrel roll*).

And BTW, Lucario wasn't even ANNOUNCED as a Pokémon when Sakurai's poll took place, lol! I don't get why we're arguing over Lucario and Ridley. They're both in the game, PERIOD! You could argue which has better chances (mesa says Ridley, but by a hair), but in reality, nothing opposes either of them. All of Lucario's competition is dead in Munchlax, Deoxys, and that one 4th generation Pokémon who's name starts with a D (Dakurai?) that got two votes on Sakurai's poll. Ridley NEVER had any competition to begin with. Fact is-more then likely they are both in the game.

As for the translation...it's fake, but oh well. I don't think ANYONE within their right mind WOULDN'T be pleased with a 48 character roster. *prays for downloadable characters post Brawl's release, even if it will never happen*

simplicityho

Smash Journeyman
I'm Chinese, but our writing system is pretty similar.
I think it says that 25 characters from DX (Melee) are returning, and that there will be a total of 48 characters.

Top Bottom