• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TransCanada Tournament - Results

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
I around 5'6ish and I look smaller cause im like....... skinny xD

Your not a tower Manuel.... Adam is! When I extend my arm all the way up Adam is still taller then me lol

Shwn

Smash Journeyman
Good Games East Coast.

They were fun. And thanks to majority you for not talkin trash over a forum.

Maybe we'll see you guys in the West side for once.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Maybe I should make better decisions about whom I'll fix broken sunglasses for. People that actually acknowledge you and give you a shout-out are kind of hard to pick out of a crowd, because most people are fake though. (at least in Canada) In US people seem to be more blunt. And in Russia, well I love my mother country :D.
I am sorry you feel this way. I had expressed my sincere gratitude and thanks to you that night you fixed my sunglasses =) I never played any matches with you! That's why I forgot to give you shoutouts. I apologize my friend. I hope you don't hold this against me =(

I love you all by the way =)

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!! I AM 20 YEARS OLD!!! YAY!!! :)

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
I might be, actually. But we'll see. They will take quite some time to sort through and edit. Especially because people don't PLAY WITH THEIR NAME TAGS!! :)

Mario Moonshine

Smash Journeyman
I am sorry you feel this way. I had expressed my sincere gratitude and thanks to you that night you fixed my sunglasses =) I never played any matches with you! That's why I forgot to give you shoutouts. I apologize my friend. I hope you don't hold this against me =(

I love you all by the way =)

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!! I AM 20 YEARS OLD!!! YAY!!! :)
You have no idea how happy I am that you were sincere, because I am used to people being fake with me, and it's one of the most irritating things a person can experience. It actually makes you feel BAD for doing good things for people. I am not gonna hold anything against you, Bro. *hugs*

I turn 20 in 2 weeks! It's so scary, it feels like people are going to see me differently once I do. But my friends keep telling me that it's nothing to be afraid of, age is just a number, right? :D

Chester: It was nice to see you again, it's nice to know that people other than me have messed up dreams too ;). Sorry I couldn't buy booze for you, man.

Marco: You have no idea how grateful I am for you housing us, you truly are awesome, as Adam said. Did you like my speed shower before I left? j/jk

Jake: Sorry, I didn't talk to you much, but I'm sure your peach is better than my Marth now, we should play some matches next time.

Noah: Appreciate that you were willing to house us. Unfortunately Jake didn't know how to GET to your house, but it's all good. I'm glad you play characters other than Fagco now, I hate the bird, talk to you on MSN, bro, hope you didn't get too wasted the night of Canada day :p. Actually, yes I do ;).

That girl that was reading the whole tournament: You appeared to be hitting on my bro Ray, sorry but he's taken, hun :p

Anyone else, I was the one with the SECOND best trashtalking at the tournament, Adam trumped me, but it's all good. He's an awesome person, and I don't mind being second to him. Hope to play all you guys next time.

<3
-Alexei

ToXn

Smash Journeyman
I forgot the one of the most funniest moments of the tourney:

Randell: Everything in this game requires timing and precision. Except for Lugi's Down-B. You Just gotta Jam on the buttton as fast as you can.

lulz

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
YA, those yoyo tricksies were TOO good! I was expecting you to walk past someone and hit them with your yoyo hitbox even though your yoyo is still in your hand, like HAX!

Kage I want to see EVERYTHING you recorded :) Yes, even the ganon ditto's ;)

Flan

Smash Journeyman
I'm just waiting for even one match. I'm sure if you ask people, they will know who was in the match.

Can't wait to see the Ganon ditto. Must have been too awesome!

Greg_2390

Smash Rookie
naw dude...i didnt make an account 4 that :p I was board and it was 2 in the morning and i decided to make an account casuse i go on here ne ways.

And no i never played you but i watched you play at STYD2 and it was sick. But you played my cousin first round and he sayed you ***** rocked.

Keep up the sick tricks and if you ever have nothin to do we should meet you n have a match. Krew Vs. Krew or whatever.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
WC

Noobking : GG man. I had lots of fun playing with you and also doing the 2v2 double ganons that was great =). Next time I see you, I hope you will train very hard and come back x10 stronger so you can kick my ***, that's all I want from you. That's what I did before coming to TCT, I trained with all the ganons possible, Test, Jarc, Chet, PKM, Bam, Matt. I was so pumped to fight you and to try to take over the title lol, YOU DONT EVEN KNOW! =P I hope you had a lot of fun playing with me and against me. You are a great guy and I hope to see you again soon. =)

Shawn : GFG, I thought I had the game on Yoshi Story but no, you just had to go 100% power on me and **** the crap out of me and then crushed my spirit lol. Nice games man, you are a very good challenge. Next time, watch out... =P

Carl : I like your playstyle.. from what I saw, you are pretty good. I know you did some good combos on me in friendlys 2v2 because I didn't know what I was going on really. It's just all of a sudden I'm in a combo lol. I like your patience.. Admiring something from someone else means you lack that I think. =)

BluntedObject : OMG.. your falco is pretty **** good, I can't believe soooo close our match ****.. and also gg in 2v2, you were able to win against PKM at a disavantage nice stuff.

East coast coming soon, I'm lazy.. =P

Mario Moonshine

Smash Journeyman
I seriously think I deserve the number one trashtalk spot Mario Noobgetshined. Especially after what I did to Kage just before going to marco's. nomsain.
The name-calling was uncalled for, Dumbax. You were quiet during the tournament matches, I spoke up and expressed myself....pus. It makes no sense to have bark online, if you're too timid and unsure of yourself in real life to do the same. Perhaps you'd actually like to play a person before automatically dismissing them as a n00b? Or is this because I'm American? I do believe my country is currently #1 in the world as far as SSBM goes.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
The name-calling was uncalled for, Dumbax. You were quiet during the tournament matches, I spoke up and expressed myself....pus. It makes no sense to have bark online, if you're too timid and unsure of yourself in real life to do the same. Perhaps you'd actually like to play a person before automatically dismissing them as a n00b? Or is this because I'm American?
Man just get those two to battle on Yo Momma...

Oh, and...

I do believe my country is currently #1 in the world as far as SSBM goes.
quoted for conformism

Damax

Smash Lord
The name-calling was uncalled for, Dumbax. You were quiet during the tournament matches, I spoke up and expressed myself....pus. It makes no sense to have bark online, if you're too timid and unsure of yourself in real life to do the same. Perhaps you'd actually like to play a person before automatically dismissing them as a n00b? Or is this because I'm American? I do believe my country is currently #1 in the world as far as SSBM goes.
Quoted for ****

you don't even know who I am *****es. trashtalk = me. famous phrases go from: best ganon in canada? you mean best noob *crush tag* or Do you wanna get killed by a fat man?

just for saying that I hardly trashtalk in real life makes you loose that match because I'm usually the only one who keeps it going outside of SWF and MSN, ask elef, thatguy, thad etc...

I'm not timid and unsure of me at all. didn't you watch the frisbee catching? that was top tier just as my montreal driving.

To call you a noob, is a simple trashtalk, a words or a sentence that isn't necesserly true or based on anything and attack someone in a community. I'd still call you marionoobshine in real life as I renamed ganonpwn to ganonnoob. don't talk about what you don't know. I haven't seen you play, I only saw you sit at marco's. I was in my corner not talking because I was in my world and was so concentrated that I wasn't hearing anything I even thought I was deaf loll stupid weed

FalseFalco

Smash Master
lol thats true

you cant really judge a person when they're shooting level 1's to 999% as fox, high as ****.

Mario Moonshine

Smash Journeyman
I don't think he wants to talk about that, man. Because me and Ray (my bro who did the Yo-Yo tricks in real life) asked him, and he kind of told us not to worry about it.

Top Bottom