• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TransCanada Tournament - Results

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
omg i love my adamdorf >.>
Noobking, you and kage lost to the same guy in your losers brackets.

also kage regularly beats thatguy, who beat you in pools.

just saying.
so kage regularly beats thatguy in friendlies, and noobking lost to thatguy in pools (as opposed to brackets), is what you're just saying.

kage could have bracket johns in all fairness, noobking.
if you want to talk about brackets, you'll notice that kage lost to Jarc, then to Shawn.
adamdorf lost to ;)vwins;), then to shawn.

guess not =[

moral of the story: samus beats ganondorf, even if shawn didn't play samus.

although adam did say :cool:kage has a hot ganon:cool:. and yes, adambrown for tallest ganon. goshdang.

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
As could I for our ditto's matches?? :psycho:
All 12 of them? : )

j/k <3

Also,

Jarc- [...] You talk too much trash but it's ok cuz I'm an easy going guy ^_^
Anything that I said that you concider "trashtalk" is merely me beeing a douche on purpose, for the sake of lulz. I figured you were a cool cat so my evil words would just go in one ear then out the other, nomsain? <3 bro, <3.

Edit : I'll see all you WC mofos at Randalls tourney.

Nihility

Smash Journeyman
Yeah "Go kirby!" coming from 1 person quietly was so much more annoying than everyone going "ooooh" loudly when the match got FREAKING INTENSE, and the players actually NEEDED the concentration in that particular moment.
There is nothing worse then a match being at IT'S MOST INTENSE like how the finals were at CT3 between SHWN and Hitsugaya, where it was at a very intense moment in a match, and the owner of the cube we were playing on walked up and asked if he could take his cube because he had to leave.

Priceless.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Noobking, you and kage lost to the same guy in your losers brackets.

also kage regularly beats thatguy, who beat you in pools.

just saying.
Fireemblempride said it best..

omg i love my adamdorf >.>

so kage regularly beats thatguy in friendlies, and noobking lost to thatguy in pools (as opposed to brackets), is what you're just saying.

if you want to talk about brackets, you'll notice that kage lost to Jarc, then to Shawn.
adamdorf lost to ;)vwins;), then to shawn.

guess not =[

moral of the story: samus beats ganondorf, even if shawn didn't play samus.

although adam did say :cool:kage has a hot ganon:cool:. and yes, adambrown for tallest ganon. goshdang.

I love you manuel <3 when I come back we're going to have the best butt secks evarr!!!111one

Jarc: Ya he ****en owns in ditto's, proof is in the pudding.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
wait darc what am i too good at?

edit: kage has also beaten thatguy in pools before iirc (styd2?)

just saying.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
At being too good.

I give shout-outs to people I know, even if I wasn't at the tournament. >_>

D

Deleted member

wait darc what am i too good at?

edit: kage has also beaten thatguy in pools before iirc (styd2?)

just saying.
You really really really need to stop inciting this garbage

One tournament does not reflect who has the better Ganon

Dittos are one thing, tournament placing is another.
Adam placed higher in teams and singles but lost in dittos. What the **** ever.

They both have things going for them.

Adam: Tallest Ganon in Canada
Kage: The Ganon with the biggest nose in Canada

**** all you *****es and this stupid *** EC vs WC bull****, they came out and spent a lot of ****ing money to come here and they should be cut a little bit of slack without all the "who's better" spamming

**** ***** **** **** ****** **** :) <3 please, let's all <3.

It is clear that EC dominated this tournament, but that doesn't reflect a standard.

THE TALLEST PEACH IN CANADA HAS SPOKEN

My god EC, let's show some ****ing modesty for christ sakes

You're embarassing me

WarranThad

Smash Ace
wait where do I know you from darc? >_<.

LL?

also vodka since when did you get an LL account?

oh yeah you're blademeister or something riteee?

ps: stop crying

Flan

Smash Journeyman
ok, well as this was said earlier, we should not care which player/coast is better. Vwins won this tournament so congrats to him. We should be devising a plan on how to **** the americans at their own tournament and brag about it. Canada > USA, make it happen!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
They had a double jiggs team with Runawayfire, was pretty funny.

And ya, look, it's hard to base something out of one tournament. But one thing I can say for sure is I am the best ganon at dittos and maybe also vs falcons. There is a lot of match ups that own ganon so.. its not only rankings.. Ya Shawn and Jarc played really well and I got too impatient so they took advantage of that and for that I honor them because they exploited my weakness. I almost beat them too.. but oh well that's that.. all my matches also were 1-2 really close matches. Just so happens I couldn't pull it off. GG for me and for them.

Maybe at a next tournament I'll do well, who knows?

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
lmao. I don't even know what to say if Adnan calls someone loud

it must have been bad ^_______________^

love you adnan
loljake

<3

I like being loud. :]!~

Thad is the man, man. XDDDD

OH OH OH I wanna be the LOUDEST PEACH IN CANADA. **** yeahhh~~ I might even have something going for LOUDEST PLAYER IN CANADA. XDDD. Who wants to MM me for my title? $5 bo3 with counterpickz.

lolturok.

Mario Moonshine

Smash Journeyman
Maybe I should make better decisions about whom I'll fix broken sunglasses for. People that actually acknowledge you and give you a shout-out are kind of hard to pick out of a crowd, because most people are fake though. (at least in Canada) In US people seem to be more blunt. And in Russia, well I love my mother country :D.

TestRider

Smash Ace
New avatar is just too **** pimp.

Test Rider Is Hands Down The Best Ganon In Canada.
Haha I like how the guy makes an account just to post that. Not that I don't appreciate the kudos (did I play you and make a good impression or something?), but after seeing Adam and Kage play I can say with confidence that both of them have a better Ganon than me. I never play the game between tournaments, so I get practice roughly once every three months or something. Besides, like Kage said, Ganon is only a secondary character to me.

Now for shoutouts...

Thank you very much Lanowen for taking the time to organize this, it's appreciated. My thanks also extend to the adults who had the patience to spend a whole week-end watching over a bunch of nerds playing a stupid game in a warm school gym, whoever they were. By the way nice job on kicking my Ganon around in crews, and reminding me that a scrub like me should stick to Sheik :laugh:

Marco, you rock and I will one day bear your children, even if I have to **** you to make it happen. Don't worry about that fuss on monday morning, it really wasn't such a big deal. :heart:

NNR and all smashers from the Toronto area, I really like how much you guys have improved overall. I can definitely see the evolution in your game from tournament to tournament, and I hope you keep it up.

West coast, thanks for coming over and representing, it was a blast playing you guys and we had tons of fun over at Marco's. LAWL @ 73$ worth of McDonald's and my Mario getting ***** by a computer Fox.

GOSU, arrêtez de jouer criss vous êtes déja trop bons anyway, laissez nous le temps de vous rattraper. Vous êtes mieux de ne pas chocker à FC après nous avoir pêté de même mes estis de singes.

NY$, Captain Obvious pis Jason, road trip FTW. Je vous aime pis je vous ai parlé pendant six heures en revenant de toute façon, faque allez chier.

Bob Lablaw

Smash Journeyman
Awesome Tournament. 2 Days of greatness.

First up thanks to Andy for putting on a great show. Food and drinks available throughout, and the big projector was a great touch as well. Totally sweet man. Thank you.

It was great that so many people from so far away could come out to this.

WC: Thanks for coming out. It was very nice meeting all of you. You're all sick at smash. Much love for the West Coast.

Quebec: Always good to see you guys. Every time I come to one of these tournies I learn something new. Good luck in the big US tournies this summer.

Ottawa: Much Love for my bros from Ontario. Always good to see you guys. Cam, good frisbee. You coming to T8?

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Awesome Tournament. 2 Days of greatness.

First up thanks to Andy for putting on a great show. Food and drinks available throughout, and the big projector was a great touch as well. Totally sweet man. Thank you.

It was great that so many people from so far away could come out to this.

WC: Thanks for coming out. It was very nice meeting all of you. You're all sick at smash. Much love for the West Coast.

Quebec: Always good to see you guys. Every time I come to one of these tournies I learn something new. Good luck in the big US tournies this summer.

Ottawa: Much Love for my bros from Ontario. Always good to see you guys. Cam, good frisbee. You coming to T8?
tha ***** is goin to FCD rep'n canada.

rofl who's frisbee was that? rofl

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
You really really really need to stop inciting this garbage

One tournament does not reflect who has the better Ganon

Dittos are one thing, tournament placing is another.
Adam placed higher in teams and singles but lost in dittos. What the **** ever.

They both have things going for them.

Adam: Tallest Ganon in Canada
Kage: The Ganon with the biggest nose in Canada

**** all you *****es and this stupid *** EC vs WC bull****, they came out and spent a lot of ****ing money to come here and they should be cut a little bit of slack without all the "who's better" spamming

**** ***** **** **** ****** **** :) <3 please, let's all <3.

It is clear that EC dominated this tournament, but that doesn't reflect a standard.

THE TALLEST PEACH IN CANADA HAS SPOKEN

My god EC, let's show some ****ing modesty for christ sakes

You're embarassing me
I do agree with everything you have said!
Are you taller then Adam?!

I know for one thing though. I might be the smallest Peach in Canada! xD

D

Deleted member

I think Adam and I are about the same. I'm probably the tiniest bit taller though

WHAT BRING IT

It's gotta be the hair (or lack of) though.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
lol yeah, adam lacks in the hair department. Maybe him and PC should hang out more often.

and john is REALLY small. I didn't notice it really until today, when he wasn't wearing his baller hat. It's okay though, what he lacks in height, he makes up for in downsmash.

Gamepro

Smash Apprentice
I do agree with everything you have said!
Are you taller then Adam?!

I know for one thing though. I might be the smallest Peach in Canada! xD
But that doesn't make sense, you don't play Peach remember? :O

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
What I lack in skill, I make up for in greasy, Italian wavedash spam...

"What he lacks in height, he makes up for in downsmash," is exactly how I would've finished that sentence, Manuel, good work. :) I didn't even have to read it!

Top Bottom