• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Training Partners

Noraa

Smash Lord
I would like to have 2-3 Lucas players to practice with. (wifi)
Im a college student so im open at alot of times.
If your interested please just post with your screen name and FC.

This should help everyone refine there skills.

Veril

Frame Savant
I'd be interested. I know a lot about using momentum-influencing glitches but am lacking in the areas that are actually important (no other Lucas players in my area to practice with). I've had awful lag at my school in the past though. I'll have to see if there has been any improvement. Otherwise glitches other than simple b-sticking are basically useless.

Do you only want to practice with Lucas? I main bowser as well (not as experienced as with Lucas).

Trozz

Smash Ace
I'm up for some wifi. I use the friendfinder thing every now and then. PM me if you're up for a game.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Neon Ness wants to practice against Noraa... but he can't because there's no Wifi here and he doesn't get home from UF until 2 weeks from now...:(

Boooo. If you can wait until then, can we still battle? Friend Code's over there...

Umandsf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Umandsf
3DS FC
3927-0812-7458
Switch FC
SW-0595-8375-5017
I'm going home today so I'm available just for this weekend. Otherwise, it'll be a long wait until the next time. I have the fastest Linksys wireless router I could find, and it has helped a lot with lag (and I can easily do With Anybody now). PM me if you decide to destroy me.

Top Bottom