• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trail Gaming League Signs DJ Jack!

Yet another Smash 4 player joins the ranks of those sponsored to play the game: DJ Jack! Famous for double-eliminating ESAM in tournament and defeating Trela in Ryu dittos at Genesis 3, this Floridian Ryu main is ranked number 6 on the Florida power rankings and joins Trail Gaming's already impressive Melee Smash roster of DruggedFox, Blea Gelo, and Spider Sense.

"The Kid has made it!" he said on Twitter. "Happy to announce that I am now sponsored by @TGLGG! Thank you to all who supported me!" To keep up with DJ Jack's sponsored adventures, be sure to follow him on Twitter. Excited to see this sponsorship? Sound off in the comments below and keep an eye on Smashboards for the best in breaking Smash news.

Comments

He reminds me of the Melee-player Borp.
Not much tech-skill, but very smart plays and crazy good judgement.

Top Bottom