• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Tracking the Ninja - Greninja Video Thread

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Attended my first tournament on Sunday. Got 17th/61 entrants, though with help from a bye in Losers bracket and a win by DQ. This was the first match I had and the only one recorded:
http://www.twitch.tv/nucleusgg/v/52777135

Match starts at about 1 minute in. Lots of misinputs that led to me getting hit more than I should have and never Shadow Sneaked out of Boost Kick properly, plus a hungry edgeguard attempt and missed tech at the end. Hopefully next tournament I can overcome these weaknesses to place high.

"Not like this" indeed commentator.

Edit:
Saw this in my subscription feed today and could not believe my eyes. The best two Greninjas in New York team up in Grand Finals at Nebulous! NinjaLink (Greninja) + Venia (Greninja) vs CoP Leo (Luigi, Mewtwo) + CoP Stretch (Marth):

Last edited:

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Attended my first tournament on Sunday. Got 17th/61 entrants, though with help from a bye in Losers bracket and a win by DQ. This was the first match I had and the only one recorded:

Match starts at about 1 minute in. Lots of misinputs that led to me getting hit more than I should have and never Shadow Sneaked out of Boost Kick properly, plus a hungry edgeguard attempt and missed tech at the end. Hopefully next tournament I can overcome these weaknesses to place high.

Edit:
Saw this in my subscription feed today and could not believe my eyes. The best two Greninjas in New York team up in Grand Finals at Nebulous! NinjaLink (Greninja) + Venia (Greninja) vs CoP Leo (Luigi, Mewtwo) + CoP Stretch (Marth):
Hi there lol

Ludiloco

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ludiloco
4 sets on stream during my last weekly in Michigan. 2 wins, 2 losses. Sheik is still a really hard mu but I kinda dropped the ball on camping her. And I did not know the ROB mu at all, and even though I told myself not to air dodge before the set I gave him a free stock which set me way back. Almost made that comeback game 2 though. On to Colorado!

Vs Eternal Blue :rosalina:WR2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVtIy_8YMRA

Vs Rizk7 :4fox:WR3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExkiHxKbP_M

Vs Nom :4sheik:Winner's Quarters
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6dz1sBtNS8

Vs Wavez :4rob: Losers R7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuRRcrsfkOE

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
4 sets I had from a small local yesterday and played a bit with the buffs (though I was not aware Fair now combos into Dash Attack or itself, so you won't see me exploit those). After a bad time at a monthly last week, I came here to redeem myself for it and ended up winning nearly every pools match and made it all the way to 2nd place and grand finals, the 3rd time I've ever gotten this high.

Funkermonster :4greninja: vs Tyson :4falco: https://secure.twitch.tv/sakgamingtv/v/55075684?t=06m06s
Funkermonster :4greninja::4corrinf: vs Coco :4mario: https://secure.twitch.tv/sakgamingtv/v/55075684?t=01h54m17s
Funkermonster :4greninja::4megaman: vs Psychedelifox :4yoshi: (Got a really lucky, but funny kill with MM imo) https://secure.twitch.tv/sakgamingtv/v/55075684?t=01h45m18s

Funkermonster :4corrin::4greninja: vs Shiny :4bayonetta: https://secure.twitch.tv/sakgamingtv/v/55075684?t=02h16m35s

Had the hardest time with the Bayo fight by far, got stomped as Corrrin and still couldn't win it even with my switch. As always, any and all advice is welcome as long as its polite and constructive. I almost wanted to quit the game after last time, I do not want to experience that feeling again.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Fought a good Mewtwo on For Glory a couple days ago and thought I'd share:

Been working on sliding pivots since 1.15 landing lag b-air can make the mixup game with it stronger. Need to work on the Mewtwo matchup, so advice on that and other aspects of my gameplay would be great.

Ludiloco

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ludiloco
Here's a silly video about one of my favorite ways to take a stock: the opponent not knowing the mu at all

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Hey guys, got an update here. I spent a lot of time the other day putting together a Greninja playlist up on Youtube and added this to our original post:

For a short-cut reference to top level Greninja gameplay, feel free to check out my Sm4sh Greninja playlist, where it's updated by date, and includes singles, doubles, and combo videos.

In this way, we can have an additional option for quick access to Greninja videos, not to mention, more easily updated. Venia said he enjoyed the playlist, so I'm sure all of you will do too.

Meanwhile, going to try to catch up with the latest videos on here to update to our tabs...

- Updated Ludiloco Ludiloco videos
- Updated Jaguar360 Jaguar360 with a tab for 2016 and added videos
- Updated Funkermonster Funkermonster videos
- Updated Kite0692 Kite0692 video
- Updated aMSa's first 2016 video!
- Added Elexiao and updated videos

Edit:
Your twitch link is broken, do you have any YT links? Good effort on your first tourney, 17th/61 isn't too shabby, keep it up!

Last edited:

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Hey guys, got an update here. I spent a lot of time the other day putting together a Greninja playlist up on Youtube and added this to our original post:

For a short-cut reference to top level Greninja gameplay, feel free to check out my Sm4sh Greninja playlist, where it's updated by date, and includes singles, doubles, and combo videos.

In this way, we can have an additional option for quick access to Greninja videos, not to mention, more easily updated. Venia said he enjoyed the playlist, so I'm sure all of you will do too.

Meanwhile, going to try to catch up with the latest videos on here to update to our tabs...

- Updated Ludiloco Ludiloco videos
- Updated Jaguar360 Jaguar360 with a tab for 2016 and added video
- Updated Funkermonster Funkermonster videos
- Updated Kite0692 Kite0692 video

Your twitch link is broken, do you have any YT links? Good effort on your first tourney, 17th/61 isn't too shabby, keep it up!

Also I thought Elexiao could use a couple vids in that top level Greninja playlist.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHLYIeMdifk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2gISOHyJxM

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
My streamed sets from a regional last weekend and was out of the tourney after these, I was doing fine up until these. Only used Gren for game 1 of both sets.

Because I don't have as much fun using him, I'm tired of having of relying on :4megaman: for my wins and I'd sooner start winning with Gren more often instead. But as I got bodied in game 1, I already lost confidence an felt the need to switch to to my other charactersm only to end up losing the sets anyway.

In addition to just improving my Greninja, I am more than determined to get back at these guys the next time I see them, and I come seeking advice on whatever I can do to accomplish that. As long as you're polite and elaborate about it, I'll take whatever criticism I can get, and thanks in advance.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Funkermonster Funkermonster

vs :4peach:

I kinda felt like you were a bit uncomfortable (maybe the MU wasn't familiar to you) and you gave that Peach too much space, hence unintentionally cornering yourself. This is a very obscure MU, and the only thing I know from it is that jab oos is surprisingly useful, at least for mix ups, from most of her approaches. I can kind of see what you mean by you having lost confidence by the time you switched to Mega Man, but that was a really good comeback you made on the game she pulled out a bomb, and you Leaf Shielded (very smart btw).

vs :4lucas:

Yet another obscure MU lol. I think you did fine for the most part tbh. Lucas's jab is actually annoying for Greninja to move in. No offense to the Lucas player, but the rolls and bthrow near the edge baits made me cringe, felt like I was watching FG. Anyway, you were in that situation with Greninja (which imo is one of the hardest ones for him) where you're behind a stock, have no rage, and the opponent has rage/momentum over you. It's a really tough spot to be in, and the struggle was real there for you :/

But yeah, keep it up, and don't give up! Try to get more comfy with all kinds of MUs and your spacing so you don't force yourself near the edge. Remember, Greninja is a character that takes a hella lot of work and dedication to master. Rooting for you!

Megamang

Smash Lord
You got balls, sticking with greninja vs sonic. I guess im in a unique position, coming from a mid tier main that happens to go even vs Sonic (which alone is super rare) so I just go megaman. So... you're welcome for the non help.

HOMIE_oREEo

Smash Rookie
How does no one know DarkAura?
Greninja from MTL that has taken games from Ally and defeated Holy

VS Ally

VS Holy

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Updated more iStudying stuff, as well as to our playlist. If there's anything else I missed from these tournies or others, please let me know:

vs :4yoshi:iStudying (Greninja) vs Eavy (Yoshi) (Pools GOML)
vs :4diddy:iStudying (Greninja) vs EGE.Chrim Foish (Diddy) (Top 96 GOML)
vs :4fox:iStudying (Greninja) vs Larry Lur (Fox) (Top 32 GOML)
vs :4luigi:iStudying (Greninja) vs LVL^Shana (Luigi) (Winners R2 Sunday Smash #67)
vs :4falcon:iStudying (Greninja) vs Sethsational (Captain Falcon) (Winners Quarters Sunday Smash #67)
vs :4diddy:iStudying (Greninja) vs JJRockets (Diddy) ( Winners Semis Sunday Smash #67)
vs :4luigi:iStudying (Greninja) vs StarbasedFruit (Luigi) (Losers Quarters Sunday Smash #67)
vs :4mewtwo:iStudying (Greninja) vs RichBrown (Mewtwo) (Losers Semis Sunday Smash #67)

... and massive doubles update with NinjaLink and Venia:

:4greninja::4greninja: vs :4cloud::rosalina: NinjaLink (Greninja) + Venia (Greninja) vs Rapture + Khakis (Cloud + Rosalina) (Nebulous Prime #33)
:4greninja::4megaman: vs :4mewtwo::4metaknight: NinjaLink (Mega Man) + Venia (Greninja) vs Mugutu + Leo (Mewtwo + Meta Knight) (Nebulous Prime #33)
:4greninja::4megaman: vs :4ryu:/:4ganondorf: + :4lucas:/:4ness: NinjaLink (Mega Man) + Venia (Greninja) vs Dr. Eggplant + SomeDumbAss (Lucas /Ness+ Ryu/Ganondorf) (Nebulous Prime #33)
:4greninja::4megaman: vs :4cloud:/:4littlemac: + :rosalina:NinjaLink (Mega Man) + Venia (Greninja) vs Rapture + Khakis (Cloud/Little Mac + Rosalina) (Losers Finals Nebulous Prime #33)
:4greninja::4megaman: vs :4cloud: + :4diddy:/:4villager: NinjaLink (Mega Man) + Venia (Greninja) vs Max Ketchum + Angel Cortez (Cloud + Diddy/Villager) (Grand Finals Nebulous Prime #33)
:4greninja::4greninja: vs :4sonic::4ryu: NinjaLink (Greninja) + Venia (Greninja) vs Mugutu + SomeDumbAss (Sonic + Ryu) (Nebulous Prime #31)
:4greninja::4greninja: vs :4mario::4cloud: NinjaLink (Greninja) + Venia (Greninja) vs Sinji + Rapture (Cloud + Mario) (Winners Finals Nebulous Prime #31)
:4greninja::4greninja: vs :4littlemac:/:4mario:+:4cloud:/:4pacman: NinjaLink (Greninja) + Venia (Greninja) vs Sinji + Rapture (Little Mac/Mario + Cloud/Pacman) (Grand Finals Nebulous Prime #31)

Last edited:

Guimartgon

Smash Apprentice
So Waveguider (The one really good WFT from Australia) apparently has a pocket Greninja and he played against a diddy on stream. A REALLY good set imo.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Made a tab for Waveguider Guimartgon Guimartgon . Hope to see more of his stuff, and thanks for sharing!

Guess what guys? Look at the new 4v4 section I added :p:
Shout-outs to NinjaLink NinjaLink and Venia

4v4

:4greninja::4greninja::4pacman::4tlink: vs :4ness::4robinm::4cloud::4fox:/:4greninja: NinjaLink (Greninja) + Venia (Greninja) + Sinji (Pacman) + JTL (Toon Link) vs Ness + Robin + Cloud + Fox/Greninja (The Gauntlet L1 East Coast Warriors vs EMP Deadly Alliance)
:4greninja::4greninja::4pacman::4tlink: vs :4cloud::4dk:/:4yoshi::4tlink::4ryu: NinjaLink (Greninja) + Venia (Greninja) + Sinji (Pacman) + JTL (Toon Link) vs Cloud + Donkey Kong/Yoshi + Toon Link + Ryu (The Gauntlet L2 Crossfire Gaming vs EMP Deadly Alliance)
:4greninja::4greninja::4pacman::4tlink: vs :4shulk::4sonic::4myfriends::4sheik: NinjaLink (Greninja) + Venia (Greninja) + Sinji (Pacman) + JTL (Toon Link) vs Shulk + Sonic + Ike + Sheik (The Gauntlet G1 LoCal vs EMP Deadly Alliance)
:4greninja:/:4megaman::4greninja::4pacman::4tlink: vs :4shulk::4sonic::4myfriends::4sheik:/:4marth: NinjaLink (Greninja/Mega Man) + Venia (Greninja) + Sinji (Pacman) + JTL (Toon Link) vs Shulk + Sonic + Ike + Sheik/Marth (The Gauntlet G2 LoCal vs EMP Deadly Alliance)

Last edited:

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
A match I had with one of my region's PR players yesterday who plays :4myfriends:. I got 2-0'd and made some bad ideas + a few input errors, but it felt like I was doing okayish for the first half and was able to get a good amount of % against him, and I might, just might be able to do better against him next time if I know what I could work on. I already know that I mistimed my Hydro Pump gimps and that I need to mixup my recovery, and I think I got a bit commital to Nair and Dash Attack. Whatever critique helps, so long as its polite

https://www.twitch.tv/gamingzoneaz/v/69198527?t=03h32m44s

The stream will be taken down soon, so if I could get it as soon as possible it'd be cool :bluejump:

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Absolutely phenomenal play by Venia here. He played so crisp and went ham with the reads. Take notes, froggies!

vs :4pacman:Venia (Greninja) vs Sinji (Pacman) (Winners Semis Nebulous Prime 42)
vs :4tlink:Venia (Greninja) vs Jash (Toon Link) (Winners Finals Nebulous Prime 42)
vs :4wiifit:Venia (Greninja) vs John Numbers (Grand Finals Nebulous Prime 42)

And some doubles he did with NinjaLink (our doubles section really getting more love lately!)

:4greninja::4greninja: vs :4cloud::4tlink:Venia (Greninja) + NinjaLink (Greninja) vs Conrin (Cloud) + 4Lenz (Toon Link) (Winners Quarters Nebulous 42)
:4greninja::4greninja:/:4megaman: vs :4corrin:/:4dk: + :4charizard:Venia (Greninja) + NinjaLink (Greninja/Mega Man) vs Corrin/Donkey Kong + Charizard (Winners Semis Nebulous 42)
:4greninja::4megaman: vs :4mewtwo::4mewtwo:/:4ness:Venina (Greninja) + NinjaLink (Mega Man) vs Leo (Mewtwo) + Ralphie (Mewtwo/Ness)(Losers Finals Nebulous 42)

Last edited:

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
A match I had with one of my region's PR players yesterday who plays :4myfriends:. I got 2-0'd and made some bad ideas + a few input errors, but it felt like I was doing okayish for the first half and was able to get a good amount of % against him, and I might, just might be able to do better against him next time if I know what I could work on. I already know that I mistimed my Hydro Pump gimps and that I need to mixup my recovery, and I think I got a bit commital to Nair and Dash Attack. Whatever critique helps, so long as its polite

https://www.twitch.tv/gamingzoneaz/v/69198527?t=03h32m44s

The stream will be taken down soon, so if I could get it as soon as possible it'd be cool :bluejump:
You and the commentators pretty much said what you need to work on from what I can tell. The only other thing that I would say is to play a bit more defensively against Ike by walling him out with Shurikens a bit more and trying to bait and punish some of his laggier attacks. I like your Greninja a lot and think that you can beat him next time if you play a bit more patiently and lab out your Hydro Pump angles.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Updated @Eddy videos from his recent tourney at AGON:

vs :4lucas:Eddy (Greninja) vs Clade (Lucas) (Losers Round 6 AGON)
vs :4sheik:Eddy (Greninja) vs Light (Sheik) (Losers Round 7 AGON)
vs :4fox:Eddy (Greninja) vs Wusi (Fox) (Losers Quarters AGON)
vs :4mewtwo::4diddy:Eddy (Greninja) vs Cyve (Mewtwo/Diddy) (Winners Quarters AGON)

*edit* Might add more vids to update on this post if no one else posts anything cause Greninja Skype group keeping me busy with all these vids xD

Oh and was discussing this with them, but I figured it'd be cool to have a collection of all our gifs/vines of Greninja combos. I could probably add them here in our video thread, like on our 'Guides/Combo Vids/Other' section in spoiler tags and stuff.

What do you guys think?

If you like this idea, feel free to start posting some of those gifs/vines, so I can start tracking our collection!

Last edited:

free33

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Intelctmeatbal

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Updated, thanks for sharing.

And if you looked at the 2015 tab, Gibus had some videos there. Feel free to share some of his 2016 matches with us, I'll go ahead and make a name tab for him for 2016.

Last edited:

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Here's what I got in about 5 minutes lol. it's all in a playlist

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8YlKDZ8lLJS9ILE0bxqSaJSfWfEjkesM
I wish it would take me 5 minutes to put up all those videos in the coding I use for the thread lol. At any rate, I added a couple of his videos to his name tab, and added a link to your playlist/credit to you. Thanks again for sharing.

Jaguar360 Jaguar360 added a name tab for Kero with the video you posted, thanks! Hope to see more of his stuff

free33

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Intelctmeatbal
Last edited:

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592

Nicklecat

Smash Rookie
NNID
Nicklecat17
3DS FC
3840-6368-6391
First time making an actual post on here, so yeah here goes nothing.

Got some decent ish matches that I figured I may as well have it on here.

Nicklecat :4greninja: vs. Pierce :4shulk::4samus: https://youtu.be/BB6eUSrTpRI
·First match went ok was able to get a gimp, but ended up being too close and not being evasive. (still able to win, but could have played better)

Nicklecat:4greninja: vs. Proto:4lucas:https://youtu.be/Zlky3v9hcB0
·Considered the best Lucas player in Michigan from what I know. Need to work on actually using shield grabs and not chasing to the edge of the stage at high percents.

Nicklecat:4greninja: vs. Raichu4U:4jigglypuff: https://youtu.be/YbYc8HkjWVI
·Considered the best jiggs in Michigan also my first time playing the MU. Threw out too many Upsmashes and my spacing was off. Will work on this for the future.

Nicklecat:4greninja: vs. Error 404:4wario2: https://youtu.be/DM_SlmSUzJs
· I was a bit unfamiliar with this MU, but was able to capitalize on some of his more "interesting" options. Spacing was a bit better too.

Nicklecat:4greninja: vs. The Bowz :4bowserjr:https://youtu.be/eyvzi8aOFYg
· Solid Bows Jr. player, was able to find his pattern and learned I need to be more careful when mechakoopa is on the stage.

Nicklecat:4greninja: vs. Raichu4U:4jigglypuff:https://youtu.be/SLtKi-aZzDw
· I was able to keep it closer this time, but he was able to catch me trying to fish for grabs too much at the end.

That's about all the matches that aren't really outdated, so yeah hope ya enjoy. Also feel to leave a note or two about something else that could be worked.

Last edited:

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
First time making an actual post on here, so yeah here goes nothing.

Got some decent ish matches that I figured I may as well have it on here.

Nicklecat :4greninja: vs. Pierce :4shulk::4samus: https://youtu.be/BB6eUSrTpRI
·First match went ok was able to get a gimp, but ended up being too close and not being evasive. (still able to win, but could have played better)

Nicklecat:4greninja: vs. Proto:4lucas:https://youtu.be/Zlky3v9hcB0
·Considered the best Lucas player in Michigan from what I know. Need to work on actually using shield grabs and not chasing to the edge of the stage at high percents.

Nicklecat:4greninja: vs. Raichu4U:4jigglypuff: https://youtu.be/YbYc8HkjWVI
·Considered the best jiggs in Michigan also my first time playing the MU. Threw out too many Upsmashes and my spacing was off. Will work on this for the future.

Nicklecat:4greninja: vs. Error 404:4wario2: https://youtu.be/DM_SlmSUzJs
· I was a bit unfamiliar with this MU, but was able to capitalize on some of his more "interesting" options. Spacing was a bit better too.

Nicklecat:4greninja: vs. The Bowz :4bowserjr:https://youtu.be/eyvzi8aOFYg
· Solid Bows Jr. player, was able to find his pattern and learned I need to be more careful when mechakoopa is on the stage.

Nicklecat:4greninja: vs. Raichu4U:4jigglypuff:https://youtu.be/SLtKi-aZzDw
· I was able to keep it closer this time, but he was able to catch me trying to fish for grabs too much at the end.

That's about all the matches that aren't really outdated, so yeah hope ya enjoy. Also feel to leave a note or two about something else that could be worked.
Nicklecat Nicklecat Made a name tab for you and added your videos.

You have a very solid Greninja. Your movement is crisp, and your conversions/mix ups/reads are satisfying to see. Don't really have any critique other than getting more match-up experience, because all these characters are obscure match-ups. The Jigglypuff MU looks especially awkward. I thought you adapted well to these MUs regardless.

Keep up the great work, hope to see more from you!

*edit*

Updated more iStudying vids from Avalon:

vs :4cloud:iStudying (Greninja/Sheik) vs Longouw (Cloud) (Losers Finals Avalon U-IV)
vs :4ness:iStudying (Greninja/Sheik) vs S1 (Ness) (Winners Finals Avalon U-IV)
vs :4peach:iStudying (Greninja) vs Meru (Peach) (Winners Semis U-IV)
vs :4rob:iStudying (Greninja) vs Longou (Rob) (Winners side U-IV)

And Eddy:

vs :4peach: Eddy (Greninja) vs Meru (Peach) (Winners Bracket Avalon U-Iv)

In other news, waiting for VGBC to upload their latest so that we get some matches of Venia's recent tourney that he won. If you guys beat me to it once the videos are up, please post them here :p

Last edited:

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Venia won Xanadu. When the videos come up, those should definitely be added. He double eliminated Mr. E and beat Pink Fresh in grands

Nicklecat

Smash Rookie
NNID
Nicklecat17
3DS FC
3840-6368-6391

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Updated:

:4greninja: Serge vs :4tlink:Hyuga (Mexico) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zDhMJGPx3U
:4greninja: Serge vs :4falco: Yarch (Mexico) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAtT_Oa7yNw
Serge, is known to handle a lot of game characters and more and more.
The 3rd best player and best lucario of mexico mexico.
2 months ago I started using it, and it won him the best bayonetta the country. (Before nerf)
Muy bien jugado por Serge. He disfrutado viendo a su movimiento, lectura de air dodges y conversiones. Hice una pestaña de nombre para él aquí. Usted le debe preguntar a Serge para obtener una cuenta aquí en Smashboards o:

Gracias por compartir los videos, no dude en compartir más en el futuro.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Tamisura :4drmario: Dr. Mario Team vs. :4greninja: Greninja Team
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsqIE_IHPfw

All the Greninja players on this team are such smart players. The second match and the third match with y0cChaN in particular were really great.

Tamisura :4robinf: Robin Team vs. :4greninja: Greninja Team
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RouQFqirEq8

Another great set of matches with the same team from the above video. The last 30 seconds or so of the last match was so sick by y0cChaN.

Last edited:
Top Bottom