• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toy Story 3 is coming

Scott!

Smash Lord
I saw the teaser, and was actually excited. That's rare for a sequel, especially one like this. Should be interesting, at the least, though. Supposedly, the plot has the toys going to a day-care since Andy's going off to college. That's kind of sad, for them. They're all old news, and not worth keeping. There's potential for it being really good, though it's not a sure thing.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
We'll see how this turns out. I think one of the reasons Pixar is so consistently awesome is because, with the exception of Toy Story 2, they've released fresh idea after fresh idea. They proved they could make a decent (in many people's opinions, great) sequel with Toy Story 2, but I feel like a third movie might be stretching things a little thin. We'll see.

Stoked regardless.

PMKNG

Smash Ace
NNID
GalickGon
OOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

awesome, so stoked.

also, toy story 2 was cool, especially the bugs life cameo in the bloopers.

D

Deleted member

I've been keeping an eye on this for a while, but it's nice to see they finally gave us a teaser, even. I'm a bit skeptical, since Toy Story 2 didn't seem quite right for me, but I'll probably see it when it comes out.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I'm excited, but it reminds me too much of Nuts & Bolts. A third entry after so many years, re-introducing our beloved characters in a who-knows-what kind of setting and story; possibly a very different and climactic one at that, but perhaps even the saddest of them all. Or it could actually go the route of N&B and change things for the worse.

Perhaps it was the playful "construct" of the Toy Story 3 logo that Woody and the gang put together in the teaser that reminded me the most of N&B.

D

Deleted member

A third entry after so many years, re-introducing our beloved characters in a who-knows-what kind of setting and story; possibly a very different and climactic one at that, but perhaps even the saddest of them all.
It's supposed to be about Andy going to college and the toys winding up in a day-care center. Personally, it's evoking fond memories of The Brave Little Toaster, but who knows how it'll turn out.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Pixar definitely won't disappoint. At first I was worried about this film because John Lasseter wasn't directing it, but Lee Unkrich has been involved in Toy Story and Toy Story 2 just as much, and he's co-directed other Pixar films as well. Having a background in editing, he's someone who pays attention to details. He's the best man for the job. Furthermore, the folks at Pixar view their characters--especially those in Toy Story and its sequel--as their friends. Pixar would never make a sequel if they felt it wouldn't do justice to those characters. This will be an outstanding movie.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I knew that they were making a Toy Story 3 for 2010 awhile ago.
But It's nice actually seeing a teaser for it now. Too bad it's still aways away.

I usually go to Wiki to see what their next movies are.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Pixar_films

I'm pretty sure Toy Story 3's going to be awesome. Pixar probably has a good story if they're going to make another sequel for one of their movies.

Dual Kirby

Smash Apprentice
cant wait for this movie... and i dont say that about many movies....lol i love the piggy bank err...what was his name god i havent seen this in years XP

G U R U

Smash Lord
I'd be skeptical if it was a random sequel to one of their other movies but Toy Story was their first so its understandable if they want to make sequels. Needless to say I can't wait!

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
cant wait for this movie... and i dont say that about many movies....lol i love the piggy bank err...what was his name god i havent seen this in years XP
I think his name was Hamm

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
You mean one of my most favroite childhood movies is making another?!? I might watch this.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I knew that they were making a Toy Story 3 for 2010 awhile ago.
But It's nice actually seeing a teaser for it now. Too bad it's still aways away.

I usually go to Wiki to see what their next movies are.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Pixar_films

I'm pretty sure Toy Story 3's going to be awesome. Pixar probably has a good story if they're going to make another sequel for one of their movies.
Are you kidding me? Cars 2? What's regarded as Pixars worst film, and the one with one of the highest budgets is getting a seqeul?

Is the redneck fanbase that loud?

/needless bashing of nascar

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Where's my Incredibles 2? :mad:
Are you kidding me? Cars 2? What's regarded as Pixars worst film, and the one with one of the highest budgets is getting a seqeul?

Is the redneck fanbase that loud?

/needless bashing of nascar
Chill, I seem to agree with everything you ever say. Just thought you should know.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
If there's ONE Pixar film that actually has great potential for a sequel, it's The Incredibles. They're superheroes. Make a super villain and you've got a plot. Maybe have one of the kids (Violet?) go rogue/evil for a little while. Give Frozone something to do. Apply Jack-Jack liberally as needed.

You've got a movie.

Mardyke

Smash Journeyman
Everything.

Everything is happy once again.

War is over. Disease is cured.

Toy Story 3 is being made. :)

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Love Toy Story... as usual I have reservations about another sequel...but I just have to say how much I hate Jessie.

I hate her.

Intensely.

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
Toy Story 1 and 2 are one of my favorite childhood movies!

This is a must see for me! :D

yeah I know I would have grown a bit too old for this but, by the number of teens here liking it back in the day it might have some teens in the cinemas right?

Top Bottom