• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tower of Smash Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeon Lupin

Survival of the fittest
I find it amusing that Smash is really one of the few fighters where people want MORE single player modes, where other fighters are removing them *looks at soul caliber*
Alot of it has to do with the fact Smash Bros has a much bigger casual fanbase than other fighters. In many ways, Smash Bros is Pokemon in fighting game form. Sure you can enjoy the game's competitive side, as there is plenty of depth, but people still want to enjoy a good single player mode, like "ToS". or "Battle Frontier"which both coincidently have yet to be confirmed. And if this linking the 3ds and WiiU to get more characters is true, then the parallels will only grow more apparent.

Last edited:

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
I like the other translations of "Smash Tour" and "Smash Odyssey." Definitely sounds like it's some kind of adventure, which could easily be brought to life in board game form.

At this point, I'm rather indifferent towards the fate of ToS. A board-game based Smash mode sounds like an awesome trade. Personally, I think it's possible the features described in ToS can be found in the board game mode. Perhaps it originally was a tower-like mode, but the events were later converted to a board game? Either way, I feel pretty secure we'll get more characters sooner or later as well, so if ToS does eventually fall apart, I guess I wouldn't feel too bad about it.

It's still a fun topic to follow, though, and still could be a lot of fun if it turns out to be true. Who knows? There's still the possibility that Master/Crazy Orders is actually ToS, despite being in the wrong position in the menu. To me, this seems the most likely possibility at the moment.

@ Smashoperatingbuddy123 Smashoperatingbuddy123 I don't think we're ready to call it dead yet. There are still possibilities for it to exist, such as "board game mode" actually being Classic mode and not something that replaces ToS. The fact that Amazon wants to call it an "event mode" means nothing - after all, they called Sonic and Pac-Man "Nintendo Characters!" These are the words of a salesman, not someone well-versed in the modes of the game.

Last edited:

Aeon Lupin

Survival of the fittest
@Venus of the Desert Bloom

It is now offical this leak is dead

Master orders and crazy orders is the new name of event match mode by what im looking at on amazons page.

And i had a secret i think ToS and mr prince where branches the whole time

This is the stump of the leak

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=129524882&postcount=14153
Wait a moment, you say the leak is dead, yet you immediatelly claim that Master/Crazy Order are perhaps the new Event Matches, which I doubt, but according to you, this would justify why the leaker said there was no Event Match mode. Lets NOT close the thread until there is irrevocable proof against that debunks it.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I like the other translations of "Smash Tour" and "Smash Odyssey." Definitely sounds like it's some kind of adventure, which could easily be brought to life in board game form.

At this point, I'm rather indifferent towards the fate of ToS. A board-game based Smash mode sounds like an awesome trade. Personally, I think it's possible the features described in ToS can be found in the board game mode. Perhaps it originally was a tower-like mode, but the events were later converted to a board game? Either way, I feel pretty secure we'll get more characters sooner or later as well, so if ToS does eventually fall apart, I guess I wouldn't feel too bad about it.

It's still a fun topic to follow, though, and still could be a lot of fun if it turns out to be true. Who knows? There's still the possibility that Master/Crazy Orders is actually ToS, despite being in the wrong position in the menu. To me, this seems the most likely possibility at the moment.

@ Smashoperatingbuddy123 Smashoperatingbuddy123 I don't think we're ready to call it dead yet. There are still possibilities for it to exist, such as "board game mode" actually being Classic mode and not something that replaces ToS. The fact that Amazon wants to call it an "event mode" means nothing - after all, they called Sonic and Pac-Man "Nintendo Characters!" These are the words of a salesman, not someone well-versed in the modes of the game.
Wait a moment, you say the leak is dead, yet you immediatelly claim that Master/Crazy Order are perhaps the new Event Matches, which I doubt, but according to you, this would justify why the leaker said there was no Event Match mode. Lets NOT close the thread until there is irrevocable proof against that debunks it.
Guys it said master hands and crazy hands challenges

zferolie

Smash Hero
Alot of it has to do with the fact Smash Bros has a much bigger casual fanbase than other fighters. In many ways, Smash Bros is Pokemon in fighting game form. Sure you can enjoy the game's competitive side, as there is plenty of depth, but people still want to enjoy a good single player mode, like "ToS". or "Battle Frontier"which both coincidently have yet to be confirmed. And if this linking the 3ds and WiiU to get more characters is true, then the parallels will only grow more apparent.
Exactly what I was thinking. Smash is probably the fighter with the most casuals then any other. It's very deep, but very simple at the same time. Anyone can pick up and play decently with friends, and everything about the game is meant for casuals and pros. I hope there are more single player stuff in this one. I myself loved SEE, and wished that was coming back in some way.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
And? That doesn't actually debunk the leak. We already know there is a new mode specifically focus around Master Hand and Crazy Hand. We don't know if the standard Event Match is actually returning.
Because thats how event matches work

You see te challenge you have to complete it thats how event match works in both melee and brawl

Aeon Lupin

Survival of the fittest
Because thats how event matches work

You see te challenge you have to complete it thats how event match works in both melee and brawl
Except this is being touted as a new mode, separate from Event Match. There is no guarantee that it is part of Event Match. Also, Event Matches are listed, not under a different menu section. Maybe that's how they do it now, but we don't know that.

Last edited:

Meta_Ridley

Smash Journeyman
@Venus of the Desert Bloom

It is now offical this leak is dead

Master orders and crazy orders is the new name of event match mode by what im looking at on amazons page.

And i had a secret i think ToS and mr prince where branches the whole time

This is the stump of the leak

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=129524882&postcount=14153
With regards to the NeoGaf post, we've known that for quite a while. I'm surprised you haven't seen us reference it before, as it's a pretty commonly-occurring thing in this thread.

The NeoGaf poster is pretty credible, actually, and doesn't yet affect the ToS leak one way or the other. Yes, the ToS leak could be adding on to another fake leak. Or, they could both be based on the same true thing--that is, actual observations of those characters. (The third option is that the NeoGaf post is true and the ToS is false and just added on to it).

Last edited:

NinjaWaddleDee

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NinjaWaddleDee
Warning Received
#CDI Mario confirmed. Final Smash: Too Many Toasters.
SPAGHETTI.
NO NO NO! We can't have anymore clones in this game! CDI Luigi is OUT!

#CDI Mario confirmed. Final Smash: Too Many Toasters.
Smash WorldMischia da tavolo (Board Smash) **,Odyssée Smash (Smash Odyssey),Mundo Smash (Smash World),Smash Tour

I like the name Smash Odyssey the most. But yeah, smash world is the board game mode, but it sounds like it will be massive, with names like Odyssey and world. Perhaps it's like Dokopon kingdom, where you have a MASSIVE map and you fight for control of it.

Oh man I would love for it to be like dokopon kingdom. That game was excellent.
I like the name Odyssey too. It reminds of an adventure. Similar to the Greek (I think?) story called the Odyssey.

Hey everyone, long time lurker here. I've finally decided to step out of the shadows and join this fray. Sounds like i'm joining the smash roster and real cheesy though.

Well anyways, the sound files actually have another hint in support of ToS, that being the german translation. As you see event matches translates into 'Missionen' and Master/Crazy Orders are called Meister/Crazy Aufträge - which indeed is a german synonym for missions. So taking all that into account i am pretty sure the ToS leaker was right about Event Matches not returning in any direct way...
True about event matches. Plus, didn't the Amazon "leak" say we would be taking on missions crafted by the Hands? So they aren't technically event matches per say.

Also, didn't Sakurai say that Smash Wii U would be multiplayer focused? So it is HIGHLY likely that this board game thing will be THE big mode in Smash 4.

Last edited by a moderator:

domokl

Smash Lord
this thread should be locked up now. Tower of smash is definitely fake at this point.

LordVacation

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SpaceVacation
this thread should be locked up now. Tower of smash is definitely fake at this point.
Because of an Amazon post?
Come on, people...
Can anyone wait for actually confirmations anymore?
Noone is debunking or confirming anything, noone is a step beyond or knows anything that anyone else here doesn't.
Just.. chill..

domokl

Smash Lord
Because of an Amazon post?
Come on, people...
Can anyone wait for actually confirmations anymore?
Noone is debunking or confirming anything, noone is a step beyond or knows anything that anyone else here doesn't.
Just.. chill..
the amazon post is far from the only thing debunking this man.

KenboCalrissian

NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
Why is everyone all up on the leak's grill all of a sudden? Nothing's been confirmed. If anything, the leak actually gained some momentum. Are people actually afraid of this coming true or something?

As we've agreed before, the leak will die once we get verifiable, indisputable evidence. That includes:
-A photo or video leak proving the mode does not exist (which would still be really hard to do, lots of ways ToS could be hidden)
-A photo or video leak very directly contradicting information in the leak (again, this could be difficult because we have to allow for a margin of error, like what's happening with GCO vs Mt. DDD)
-Sakurai comes right out and says it's not happening.

A text leak from Amazon, while carrying more weight than a text leak from 4chan, isn't enough to kill it. It's been a thick-skinned beast for this long, it can take a little more punishment.

Last edited:

LordVacation

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SpaceVacation
I sincerely hope you don't mean the random guy talking about 8-player smash on GCO.
Still, we will know soon enough.
It gets grating seeing someone every page saying that the leak is dead and thread needs to be locked, if you've lost hope, leave the thread?
Other people are clearly skeptical.

Meta_Ridley

Smash Journeyman
Well, tell us what all's debunked it. As someone who's followed this thread pretty closely and tries to be objective, I haven't seen this leak conclusively confirmed or denied. I know that evidence is leaning towards Team Fake, but that was the same way with the ESRB leak for a while. I'm at least going to reserve judgment for now.

Last edited:

TheTrueCorrectGuy

Smash Apprentice
I think you should just leave this thread for a while and take a breather, okay?
You're obviously not taking this too well, and I think you may need some time to chill out. Don't lash out at us because we're telling you that you're being nasty. There is a huge difference between "White Knight" SJWs and folks who don't accept childish "jokes". I don't care what you think or say it was, but saying "Can you please die" is a lot harsher when it's said to you than when you say it to another. You wouldn't know unless it was pointed towards you. I've known people who have had this said to them before. Often when they know it's a joke, they're still affected on some level.

I understand sarcasm, but I also understand how people can differently decode messages. This is why I disagree with your comment.

I hope this helps you understand our point.

(Oh, and the whole "Samus's Heels" thing again? What kind of argument is that? For the record, I was one of the people saying it was a good addition, and I still disagree with you)
What are you trying to get out of this. I've already politely disagreed and said I'd keep from saying things like that multiple times pages ago. Why do you feel the need, when a problem is ended, to bring it back up. I don't give a **** if you disagree with me, and I know I'm not going to change your mind, and you should know that my mind isn't going to change either. I ended the topic pages ago. Why do you people feel the need to make me agree with you, I'm not going to. Can you maybe understand why I'm not taking this well when people are reviving an argument because they weren't satisfied with me saying "I disagree, but I'll refrain if it offends you." No, that's not good enough apparently. I also have to say that I'm wrong, regardless of what I actually think. I'm not gonna, sorry. If you don't see this as a reason to get kinda pissed off, could you please explain why?

KenboCalrissian

NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
What are you trying to get out of this. I've already politely disagreed and said I'd keep from saying things like that multiple times pages ago. Why do you feel the need, when a problem is ended, to bring it back up. I don't give a **** if you disagree with me, and I know I'm not going to change your mind, and you should know that my mind isn't going to change either. I ended the topic pages ago. Why do you people feel the need to make me agree with you, I'm not going to. Can you maybe understand why I'm not taking this well when people are reviving an argument because they weren't satisfied with me saying "I disagree, but I'll refrain if it offends you." No, that's not good enough apparently. I also have to say that I'm wrong, regardless of what I actually think. I'm not gonna, sorry. If you don't see this as a reason to get kinda pissed off, could you please explain why?
THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT YOU.

We already have two pending requests to lock the thread (and why, I ask, right as soon as we get something juicy to talk about?). We are in danger of losing this discussion that's kept us occupied the last week or so. We would like to be able to say, "Please keep the thread open, there's more to discuss and we're not hurting anybody..." but we can't, because You insist on hurting people.

Either drop it or leave.
/dadvoice

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Why is everyone all up on the leak's grill all of a sudden? Nothing's been confirmed. If anything, the leak actually gained some momentum. Are people actually afraid of this coming true or something?
I highly doubt that you can claim that the leak has claimed momentum when we know that we have a Great Cave Offensive stage that includes the Old Tower, but no Mt. Dedede, the leaker didn't get the names of Gamer or Orbital Gate correct, we know about more and more modes by the day such as Master Orders/Crazy Orders, this new board game mode which is definitely not the Tower of Smash because the leaker failed to mention anything relating to a board game such as spaces, and on top of that a probable 8 player smash mode, event matches (which was stated to be gone from the game) and Smash World mode if the sound files from the 3ds version are any indication.

EDIT: Forgot about Ridley's text in the text dump listed in the middle of Smash Run enemies, Wii U stage hazards like Nabbit, and bosses like Yellow Devil and Wii U exclusive bosses like Metal Face. And no, I'm not talking about his SSE leftovers. Ridley is found twice, 1 new, 1 SSE leftover, and 1 SSE leftover for Meta Ridley.

It can still be true (if you like 0.5% odds. Actually less than that), but it is definitely not gaining momentum.

EDIT 2: Lolwut ESRB leak vibes? That had so many images that were so professional that as soon as you realized that Dr. Mario's image had pretty major differences with the one of Google, that the screens being connected made sense since he must've been watching a video and not playing a game since the ESRB don't play games, and that the "similar poses" can be instantly proven wrong by Palutena's KIU, Greninja's XY, and Lucina's FEA artwork compared to the current art, and the other stuff was just people seeing things to prove it fake because "Mah Ridley".
I was guilty of believing it to be fake ONLY when the character images (separated) were shown and I couldn't see Dr. Mario up close. As soon as the big image came out and I saw the 3DS screen connected, I was conflicted, but I had a realization that he must've been watching a video, so it was real.

domokl

Smash Lord
Well, tell us what all's debunked it. As someone who's followed this thread pretty closely and tries to be objective, I haven't seen this leak conclusively confirmed or denied. I know that evidence is leaning towards Team Fake, but that was the same way with the ESRB leak for a while. I'm at least going to reserve judgment for now.
wait what? you are comparing a leak with highly legit pictures to a text leak. not to mention the people trying to debunk the esrb leak were majorly straw grasping. Dr marios render was not the google one, wario was not missing a pupil, the footage was not a brawl mod, the exact opposite is happening for this leak. people who desperately don't want this to be fake are straw grasping to all different kinds of levels. its the miahstorm syndrome. its has things people want so they defend it to the last leg.
now for a list
Getting multiple stage names wrong
getting an entire stage wrong
event matches are back as proven by the announcer clips
not mentioned anywhere even though its supposed to be the big mode itas not even in the announcer clips.
Ridley
wii u connectivity charachters
if there are supposedly 60+ stages why aren't stages being revealed faster?
in the code for the 3ds version ridley was there with the smash run eniemies, not to mention neither dyna blade nor mecha dragon where there.

Last edited:

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
...Why would anyone compare this leak to the ESRB leak is beyond me.

I highly doubt that you can claim that the leak has claimed momentum when we know that we have a Great Cave Offensive stage that includes the Old Tower, but no Mt. Dedede, the leaker didn't get the names of Gamer or Orbital Gate correct, we know about more and more modes by the day such as Master Orders/Crazy Orders, this new board game mode which is definitely not the Tower of Smash because the leaker failed to mention anything relating to a board game such as spaces, and on top of that a probable 8 player smash mode, event matches (which was stated to be gone from the game) and Smash World mode if the sound files from the 3ds version are any indication.

It can still be true, but it is definitely not gaining momentum.
Agreed. The ToS if anything is barely getting anywhere if not declining.

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
The leak hasn't gained momentum. You have to add conditions for it to even work at this point.

Point 1: "Okay, so we have a leaker who claims to know the remaining stages"

-Gamer and Orbital Gate immediately remove any sort of grounding that the leaker knew stage names.

Point 2: "Okay, he just saw the stages in action or the SSS, but doesn't know the stage names and is guessing based off of their content."

-Great Cave Offensive pretty much kills this.

Point 3: "Well, Mt. Dedede is actually just going to be a Superstar mix. It happens to have the GCO track as one of the tracks with Mt. Dedede as a part of the stage."

Not to mention that we haven't seen any reference to a gamemode called Tower of Smash.

It hasn't been "debunked", since the added conditions to the stages are plausible, but there's no evidence to support the prior stated conditions and the leaker hasn't come back to clarify anything at all. It's a pretty safe bet it's fake, but there's the off 0000.1% chance it IS real.

Last edited:

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
wait what? you are comparing a leak with highly legit pictures to a text leak. not to mention the people trying to debunk the esrb leak were majorly straw grasping. Dr marios render was not the google one, wario was not missing a pupil, the footage was not a brawl mod, the exact opposite is happening for this leak. people who desperately don't want this to be fake are straw grasping to all different kinds of levels. its the miahstorm syndrome. its has things people want so they defend it to the last leg.
now for a list
Getting multiple stage names wrong
getting an entire stage wrong
event matches are back as proven by the announcer clips
not mentioned anywhere even though its supposed to be the big mode itas not even in the announcer clips.
Ridley
wii u connectivity charachters
if there are supposedly 60+ stages why aren't stages being revealed faster?
in the code for the 3ds version ridley was there with the smash run eniemies, not to mention neither dyna blade nor mecha dragon where there.
You do have some valid points but
Getting the stage names wrong means nothing, he still got the stages right, regardless of the names. If this is real we don't know how he would know these, it could just be a stage select for all we know
The event matches clips could've been made earlier in development but were later scrapped
Ridley being a part of it is not a valid reason
Wii U connectivity characters are likely to happen whether this leak is real or not, Spainkiller is actually a pretty credible source from what I hear
The stages could be saved for a direct that's basically guaranteed at this point

Last edited:

domokl

Smash Lord
Getting the stage names wrong means nothing, he still got the stages right, regardless of the names
The event matches clips could've been made earlier in development but were later scrapped
Wii U connectivity characters are likely to happen whether this leak is real or not, Spainkiller is actually a pretty credible source from what I hear
The stages could be saved for a direct that's basically guaranteed at this point
getting the stage names wrong mean nothing? you have to be kidding. also yep he sure got that GCO stage right.
funny how that would be the only one scrapped. also master orders and crazy orders still seems to be basically events. spainkiller only believes his friend because he said koopaling alts were in. what spainkiller didn't know was that that was already leaked.
30+ stages in one direct? that's overkill

Last edited:

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
getting the stage names wrong mean nothing? you have to be kidding. also yep he sure got that GCO stage right.
funny how that would be the only one scrapped. also master orders and crazy orders still seems to be basically events. spainkiller only believes his friend because he said koopaling alts were in. what spainkiller didn't know was that that was already leaked.
Yes the stage names mean nothing, As I already said we don't know how he'd have access to it. Also the GCO stage means nothing right now since we know so little about it
Regardless of why he believes him, he's a credible source
Yes, cause every stage needs to be announced before launch

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Getting the stage names wrong means nothing, he still got the stages right, regardless of the names. If this is real we don't know how he would know these, it could just be a stage select for all we know
Occam's razor is a nice thing isn't it? You know, this: It states that among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected. Other, more complicated solutions may ultimately prove correct, but—in the absence of certainty—the fewer assumptions that are made, the better.

You have made 2 assumptions in this post ("Could just be a stage select"…"Event Matches scrapped") and have flat out denied evidence. Spainkiller has gone on record to say he is feeling iffy about the Tower of Smash leak EDIT: His original leak didn't mention Impa. This is the Tower of Smash thread, not the Theory of unrevealed characters and the Wii U thread.

What if I asked you if he saw a stage select screen, how come he can't read the names of the stages on the left for Gamer and Orbital Gate, or even this hypothetical Mt. Dedede GCO tie in [by the way- Mt Dedede isn't even in the GCO mode in KSS]? You'd have to make even more assumptions.

Naoshi

Yes the stages mean nothing, Also the GCO stage means nothing since we know so little about it
They're not going to show off 30+ levels in a Direct.

omfg

Aeon Lupin

Survival of the fittest
We don't know the context around GCO, so lets not get overboard with it. The fact that we aren't in the shadow of a doubt phase means that the leak isn't dead. Its on life support for sure, but not dead. We need 100% confirmation, not 85%.

They're not going to show off 30+ levels in a Direct.

omfg
He didn't say that.

Seriously, I think this thread may just close not because of the leak being debunked, but people arguing with eachother needlessly. -_- If you've given up on the leak, simply ignore the thread, and leave those who aren't fully convinced alone.

Last edited:

domokl

Smash Lord
Yes the stage names mean nothing, As I already said we don't know how he'd have access to it. Also the GCO stage means nothing right now since we know so little about it

how is he a credible source? hes a journalist but this is him listening to his friend not coming directly from him.
there were like what 5 stages kept secret until the Japanese launch?
the gco stage and getting the stage names wrong meaning nothing is literally the above picture.

Naoshi

He didn't say that.
Oh, you're right. I've misread him :laugh: It was a sarcastic remark of his. Yeah, he's right that they won't show off every stage of the game before launch. They even left out a few starting stages for 3DS before the game came out.

Although I think the leak is on a major life support. I suggest we should just take a break from speculating on the ToS leak. We're at like a stalemate at this point.

Last edited:

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Occam's razor is a nice thing isn't it? You know, this: It states that among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected. Other, more complicated solutions may ultimately prove correct, but—in the absence of certainty—the fewer assumptions that are made, the better.

You have made 2 assumptions in this post ("Could just be a stage select"…"Event Matches scrapped") and have flat out denied evidence. Spainkiller has gone on record to say he is feeling iffy about the Tower of Smash leak EDIT: His original leak didn't mention Impa. This is the Tower of Smash thread, not the Theory of unrevealed characters and the Wii U thread.

What if I asked you if he saw a stage select screen, how come he can't read the names of the stages on the left for Gamer and Orbital Gate, or even this hypothetical Mt. Dedede GCO tie in [by the way- Mt Dedede isn't even in the GCO mode in KSS]? You'd have to make even more assumptions.
Until we know how he accessed this info we can't really blame him for little things such as stage names, for example if he just saw a pic of a stage select he wouldn't know what they all are

And until we know that the event matches clip is actually used that isn't a valid point either

As of right now I don't really believe it either but some of his points are kinda nitpicking

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
Just because we don't know the context behind GCO doesn't mean we can't make the educated guess that it's just a GCO stage. It has nothing to do with Mt. Dedede besides both being Kirby Superstar things. The track only gives further evidence towards this.

Naoshi

With all that said though, I think everyone should take a break from the ToS leak for a while. We're honestly getting nowhere, and yes, I do think there's a lot of straws being grasped. While I'm completely convinced the leak is fake, there's still no harm in others giving it a benefit of a doubt.

But really, we're at a stalemate now. What is honestly there to discuss that wasn't beaten over with a dead horse at this point? We have nothing anymore going for the talk about the leak at the moment. What do you guys think?

Last edited:

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master

how is he a credible source? hes a journalist but this is him listening to his friend not coming directly from him.
there were like what 5 stages kept secret until the Japanese launch?
the gco stage and getting the stage names wrong meaning nothing is literally the above picture.
A bunch of the returning stages would be revealed in a direct, a few new stages and some more would likely be revealed before release too, combine that with the fact that the wii u version will have more stages there are gonna be quite a few stages we won't know about

I've said this before but we know NOTHING about the GCO stage other than the fact that it's a GCO stage

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom