• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tourney next Month.

stRIP

Smash Ace
17. - 19.07.09

I know its a bit early for this thread, but there will be a tourney in my near and i will go all Ganon except versus IC's Falco Olimar Shiek. I will use Metaknight and Snake against them.

Wish me luck, there are 30 entrants and ive got a high chance for the first place.

HYPEHYPE

Ant1

Smash Ace
Do u perhaps mean, When u are facing IC's, Falco, Olimar or Shiek, that u will use Snake or MK?
That sounds about right, otherwise ur saying ur gonna use 7 characters lol.

:034:

Smash Hero
My tourney is next month, too... Repping Ganon straight except against IC, Marth and Olimar. And maybe if I'm going to lose to a better player with a stupid character like Ike. >_>

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
stRIP,

I wish that your Bloodorf can devour all of your opponents and you can win or get High Places.

I like a lot your playing with your Red Ganon, as I told you "man".;)

What is the Signature Move: NameShift and How it works ? Sounds Interesting ...

Good Luck stRIP !

TP

Smash Master
Ha! "Next month." Mine is June 20th. However, my copetition includes a ****ing amazing Olimar, a ****ing amzing Wario, the god**** Jiggs player who keeps 3 stocking me, and other ridiculous obstacles. I won't be putting up another top 8, most likely. Good luck stRIP, FD.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
This should be a tournament announcement thread.
OH WAIT

My next tourney's July 11th; full Ganon and Jiggly representation.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Corrected

Step up noob
lolno.

Jigglypuff actually does very well against a large portion of Ganon's 0-death match ups. It's better than me saying I'm using D3 or MK, right?

lrn2spoiler

Smash Hero
Ha! "Next month." Mine is June 20th. However, my copetition includes a ****ing amazing Olimar, a ****ing amzing Wario, the god**** Jiggs player who keeps 3 stocking me, and other ridiculous obstacles. I won't be putting up another top 8, most likely. Good luck stRIP, FD.
Whatchu talking about Twi? Break through the impossible, kick reason to the curb, go out and destroy! Doing everything nobody thought was possible is what maining Ganon's all about!

NOW BACK TO MY HOMEWORK

@HomE

Smash Ace
lolno.

Jigglypuff actually does very well against a large portion of Ganon's 0-death match ups. It's better than me saying I'm using D3 or MK, right?

lrn2spoiler
My method is more subtle...

Ganon > anything with "puff" or Jiggly" in the name

Common sense C'mon

@HomE

Smash Ace
Yo.... its not 1997 his name is P Diddy, or just Diddy or some ****. but even that mofo was smart enough to realize the "puff" was ruining his image, AND you seriously think P diddy is better then Ganon..

If so, please just go....

we can listen to P diddy together later :chuckle:

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
lol, can someone make a picture of "P Diddy Kong" and/or "Jiggly Puff Daddy" ?

Ant1

Smash Ace
Whatchu talking about Twi? Break through the impossible, kick reason to the curb, go out and destroy! Doing everything nobody thought was possible is what maining Ganon's all about!

NOW BACK TO MY HOMEWORK
Lolimar vs Ganon.
My tactic for this match is, i hide under some coats and hope everything turns out well :laugh:

Wario, well remember ganon does have an infinite grab on wario does he not? Although it is very hard to pull off repeatedly.

And jigglypuff, well just use f-air everywhere! It's ganon only move that can outrange or hit that stupid puffball

In my next tournament, i may have to face a ZSS player, if he comes, but he isn't exactly in my 'league', meaning im much better than him at brawl, zss is just annoying though.
And there is a good lolimar player! I guess i'll just have to resort to my first matchup tip..

Smash Hero
I picked up Falco purely for Olimar, then noticed he was good against D3 as well... It was like fate, only not at all.

Ant1

Smash Ace
Ok well my tournament is tomorrow, and i want to go all ganon, but who knows i may need to pull on MK or Snake to win a match. Expect no less than 3rd.

Ant1

Smash Ace
So... it seems people in Australia, yet again are doubting my ganon, well i guess im gonna have to try very hard to come first again. I grow tireseome of proving myself, i honestly don't know why i feel i have to though.

Over the next week, i'll try to play all the best ganon mainers on this board.

@HomE

Smash Ace
So... it seems people in Australia, yet again are doubting my ganon, well i guess im gonna have to try very hard to come first again. I grow tireseome of proving myself, i honestly don't know why i feel i have to though.

Are you going to be Vsing alot of Ganons at this tourny? I would assume no..

why dont you practice the hard match-ups that you know you have to face (if you know certain people will be attending) ???

I'm a little confused by your post, you say people in australia are doubting you, so you want to play all the best Ganon mains on this board (none of which are from australia that i know of, besides you of coarse).

I would just practice your problematic match-ups and beast the **** out of all of them, and be humble about how you just stomped everyone with the worst "ranked" char in the game.

I dont think you have anything to prove to us Ganons we stick together :)

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I'd be willing to play you whenever you get the chance. Also, I use around half of the cast at a decent level, so I'd be more than willing to help you with some of your personal bad match-ups.

It's amazing how much you can really learn in Ganon dittos while having fun in the process.

Browny

Smash Hater

why dont you practice the hard match-ups that you know you have to face (if you know certain people will be attending) ???

I'm a little confused by your post, you say people in australia are doubting you, so you want to play all the best Ganon mains on this board (none of which are from australia that i know of, besides you of coarse).
I dont think you have anything to prove to us Ganons we stick together :)
This is Ant-
I play all the hard matchup's i will face with my brother, so i got that covered :) He's better or as good as me + his technical knowledge of brawl is bigger than mine.
No way am i going to go interstate for brawl, if they want to vs the best ganon they should come to me imo. There is only 1 other ganon mainer, and he doesn't use smashboards very often so organising a game is kind of hard.
Good to know we stick together, which i already assumed :)
Imo my brother is the second best ganon in Australia.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
*sigh* I have a tourny on the 20th too, but my Ganon is nowhere near good enough for me to even pull him out I think... Well, maybe if I see some Ikes or bad Kirbies (AKA not against YbM).

Browny

Smash Hater
Ant1 again-
Well i got second going all ganon. Lost to my brother.
Me thinks i need to practice norfair a bit more, i just read it's a good stage and use the platforms to u-air etc,. It didn't turn out to well vs his sonic. But like he said, me knowing the stage, dosnt stop him from knowing the stage also.
But i am much better on delfino, which my brother banned :(
Funnily enough he picked wario on frigate orpheon, i 2 stocked him lol, Halberd worked to my advantage, but then final match he picked rainbow cruise, and well u guys should know what happens then. Next time i shall ban that stage.

stRIP

Smash Ace
It looks like this tourney wont be that easy how i imagined it >.<

The top 2 falcos of germany are now interested (and 2 other random falcos)

The best Lucas (I ****IN HATE LUCAS) of germany is also interested

The best Tink is maybe coming too

A good Olimar player is on his way too

And a very good snake (maybe the best in germany) is also interested

It looks like i really have to go more metaknight/snake than i thought

-.-

GanonkingAbyss

Smash Apprentice
It looks like this tourney wont be that easy how i imagined it >.<

The top 2 falcos of germany are now interested (and 2 other random falcos)

The best Lucas (I ****IN HATE LUCAS) of germany is also interested

The best Tink is maybe coming too

A good Olimar player is on his way too

And a very good snake (maybe the best in germany) is also interested

It looks like i really have to go more metaknight/snake than i thought

-.-
are any of them also in the critical touch clan?

stRIP

Smash Ace
Dang, sounds rough. But you got this man, watch they don't even know the Ganon match up (maybe? I'm just trying to pump you up lol)

Falco=lol ganon matchup

The Tink guy has a bit experience, because a crewmember of him got Ganon as 2nd (But i know i can beat him)

LOL I HATE LUCAS

I love ****** Snakes (:

are any of them also in the critical touch clan?
im not a member of critical touch anymore. They kicked me with the reason "lol bottom tier main"

Magio is also interested in the tourney, but he wont be a that big problem

L!te has quited Smash few weeks ago, otherwise he would come

But the 2nd best Samus of Germany is coming

B!squick

Smash Master
im not a member of critical touch anymore. They kicked me with the reason "lol bottom tier main"
Silly Critical Touch Myself At Night (that's what I'm calling them from now on), tiers are for queers.

EDIT: Lol, that's not in the language filter? :O

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Ugh a Falco and a Samus?

Best hope they get knocked out before they reach you...

Top Bottom