• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tourney/Fest @ Zero Ping 02/15-Sunday- Brawl/Melee

Linguini

Smash Master
Since there is no school on monday im gonna host a tourney.
Be there around 2 PM, and bring TV's/cubes/wiis.

Door fee is probably 3 bucks and each tourney should be $5 or $10 entry each depending on what you guys want, I dont care really.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Yeah, this is going down. I spoke to the manager at ZP, and he told me we should be good. Btw, parking is going to be a *****, because there's a church and ZP is a few doors down next to a church. :/

DFEAR

Smash Hero
hmm yea o-o and standard tourney rules for both games im assuming

Frames

DI
yooooo wtf AS gets another mod dam son welcome to da club just make sure u treat altantic south right, think i've seen u before were u at the last gigs?

yo linguini i kinda wanna go to this but i think i have to work

Frames

DI
**** school im in a tourney mutha****a (mutha****a)
**** work i play smash mutha****a (mutha****a)
im at ihop with my boys mutha****a (yeah)
this gamecube fan make noise mutha****a

DFEAR

Smash Hero
good **** guys i learnd alot of stuff from friendlies mostly :) and Riddle be prepared next time, i memorized your spacing o-o. good **** though xD hilarious with u and dc..."who is this guy xD" ****ing hysterical xD

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
good **** guys i learnd alot of stuff from friendlies mostly :) and Riddle be prepared next time, i memorized your spacing o-o. good **** though xD hilarious with u and dc..."who is this guy xD" ****ing hysterical xD
I'll just play Zelda. Get ****ed.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
seibrik.

@riddle T_< i gotta learn the frames/duration of that reflector man. i got to look at the matchups again >_<. i hate how when i have my good momentum going it goes great but once i start going downhill its hard picking it back up O_<

Life After Death

Smash Champion
Melee
1st chopz/seibrik pot split
3rd linguini
4th Elliot

I beat linguini in winners final then seibrik beat linguini in losers final. i woulda split the pot with linguini in grand final if he had beat seibrik cuz we go back and forth it dont matter who wins

Brawl
1st seibrik
2nd nick riddle
3rd linguini

Top Bottom