• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournaments

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Hey guys anyone going to tournaments I would love to take a ride with you, cause that is the ONLY way i would be able to go to tournaments.

I can't drive there, so whoever wants to take me, which hopefully would be phanna cause he lives the closest would be awesome.

Cause id love to go to more tournaments, mainly the bigger ones. And this definitely showed me how fun smash was again, so ya lol.

Phanna whenever you go to a tournament, let me know please.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Thanks Hungry and everyone else :).

But yes i definitely want to start going to more tournaments, cause me playing like, a day before every tournament isnt going to cut it, lol :chuckle:.

Zoro

Smash Champion
tournaments are only interesting if shiz goes otherwise...its just colbol and hungry every time lol

PB&J

Smash Hero
if aint shiz its done..im glad you want to go to more tournies son..play with your bros and make them come too

Linguini

Smash Master
bronson, sfl has melee tournies like every two weeks and we always get around 25 people, try and make it because the drive isn't that bad. the next one is the 17th, and we can team up too.

weon - X

Smash Ace
i'll drive you... even though i dont live in america, i don't even know how to drive .... i just <3 shiz hahaha

edit: not in a homo way

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Shiz come this saturday to ZP tourny.

if u can get to my house friday night i'll give u a ride

or if u want housing saturday night i got you there to :)

Top Bottom