• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament Spotlight: "Summit" Upcoming Canadian SSBM, PM, and Smash 4 National

Toronto Joe

Smash Master

The Canadian Smash scene has been steadily growing and shows no signs of slowing down. "Summit" hopes to build on this momentum and provide Smashers from across the country a tournament like none other with Melee, Project M, as well as Smash 4 all being featured at the event. Nearly all of Canada's big names will be in attendance such as: Kirbykaze, n0ne, Weon-X, Ryan Ford, Holy, Kage, Chrim Foisch, Yoh, RaynEX, idea and more! The tournament is happening on August 15th and 16th in Kitchener, Ontario and includes over 1000$ in pot bonuses.

Did I mention the venue has a full fledged arcade and water park?
Registration ends this Friday at midnight. Don't miss out on an incredible tournament experience! You can register and get more details here: http://www.smashsummit.ca/?register. If you want to watch the action live you can tune in to the following streams to follow your favorite games: Melee will be streamed by Clash Tournaments, EMG will be broadcasting Smash 4, and PMCentral will have Project M.

Last edited:

NekuShikazu

Smash Journeyman
I never like to be in public, but the community in Kitchener are great people to be around at these tourneys. Will try to go!

ShadowKing

Smash Ace
NNID
TheShadowKing24
3DS FC
4785-7167-2769
I might try to go probs not because im going to a local tournament :p and I need to practice with mewtwo

dettadeus

Smash Lord
so, funny story

colorado's semi-monthly tournaments between oct. 2011 and nov. 2012 were called Summit (1 through 6), and one of our TOs is reviving the summit name for a tournament this weekend, called "Summit Re7urns"

gg colorado

TriTails

Smash Lord
Interested on watching some Luigi play. Maybe some others too... As long as the entire tourney doesn't get dominated by Sheiks.

Anyway, looking forward to see the smashings.

Chuatan

Smash Rookie
NNID
Aaron3209

Better stock up on that maple syrup then... helps me focus during my matches. (jk)

This is really interesting... :) I like the location. Very glad and excited about this.
I don't think I'm going to be attending though, as much as I want to. Perhaps next year.
Wishing good luck to those participating.

Last edited:

Dokokashira

Smash Journeyman
Water parks, bowling alleys, arcades, and Smash? Holy God, what more could I ask for?!

Cody645

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cody645
3DS FC
5429-7944-5036
That's amazing for anyone in Kitchener! Now I just hope something similar to this could happen in Ottawa. I'd be all over it.

Top Bottom