• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament Sites - What food do YOU prefer to have on your concession stand

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
This is a question solely to the GTA (and surrounding areas) people, but others can share stories/experiences and opinions on the matter. As many of you guys have experienced in past tournaments, there's always been an on-site concession stand for food. Grmo's tournaments had these, my tournament (sauga outbreak) and mikey's almost as hype as genesis tournament had these corner hut's that sold food.

My question is, what do YOU guys like to have on-site at a tournament?

- You want junk food snacks?
- You want healthy snacks?
- You want fast food-ish combos
- You want homemade plates

Feel free to mention past scenerios of any sort and shed some light on what you'd like to have on a tournament site. I feel that this is a very underrated aspect to tournaments as it opens possibilities for venue picking (since many aren't nearby our favorite fast food places) and aswell, to knock off the "lunch time" issue many tournaments tend to face, with designating a solid time for everyone to go out and eat, and return at a specified time (yes, I know it's wrong to force people to eat there, but this could seperate 20 people coming late from 3) so that other events can finish sooner.

The pros to this are more venues for potential tournament organizers, and the potential of more events run within tournaments.

Hype

Smash Lord
don't try the 'all you can eat' thing that LBT2 tried. it's way too expensive to have a legit all you can eat thing.

I liked the burgers and hotdogs at the scarborough tourney.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
-Smoked meat sandwiches
-Taco pizza
^ all you need.

Seriously though I agree with Hype. The burgers and hot dogs at the scarbs tourneys were good. Ideally you'd want to eat healthier when going to a tourney, but realistically that's not always possible.

sauc3

Smash Lord
i always prefer foods that aren't artificial at smashfests/tourneys.

the best foods i've had are hamburgers and sandwiches,

i almost never get chips or chocolate bars cuz i usually feel like **** running on no sleep and sitting in a chair for +12 hrs.

Top Bottom