• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**TOURNAMENT AT LINGUINI'S/SFL/ November 3rd**

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
Lee Come To This So I Can 20$ Money Match You And Take Away Your Money
Again

EMILIO- not positive i can get a tv anymore but theres still a good chance, just not positive

Linguini

Smash Master
YO BRING A CUBE+ TV AND GET THE $5 OFF DOOR FEE, I HAVE 2 TV'S BUT IF YOU WANT TO BE PLAYING ON ONLY TWO, WELL THATS UR CHOICE.
oh yeah and me and camreon will be ****** peeps in teams.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Dguy, Angry Lobster, and Cash Mooney need housing for this, otherwise we will not be able to make it. We will greatly appreciate the generosity offered by our southern brethren.

Culinary

Smash Apprentice
I still really want to come to this, but my chances are getting slimmer.

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE! :colorful:...

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
yo if u hold it till 5:30 i can get gaurenteed 3 maybe 4 more ppl 2 come that are riding wit me. thats $60 more to the pot just for holdin it a lil longer. i kno u cant resist that offer seeing that u might be getting a piece of that 4 urself.

Ryusiodo

Smash Apprentice
Most likely I will make it but it's going to be after I take the SAT Subject Tests. So I'll probably get out at 1 PM or so. By the time I get there it will be a bit later. I just don't know how long I will be able to stay...So it's almost definite on that ride Beta but look up the buses back to your place in case I have to leave early.

BETA

Smash Ace
Thanks Ryusiodo and Pookiez...

Pookiez: I'm way out of your way though. I could try and take a bus to your street.

Ryusiodo: We need to practice. Friday possibly?

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
Linguini team with chops, I want Cameron.
OH **** GUYZ, UR ****ED

yo if u hold it till 5:30 i can get gaurenteed 3 maybe 4 more ppl 2 come that are riding wit me. thats $60 more to the pot just for holdin it a lil longer. i kno u cant resist that offer seeing that u might be getting a piece of that 4 urself.
LMFAO i hope your not talking to linguini..... hes not gonna win that money... HA HA GANON P00P

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
i have off. im coming to this. i need a team partner... but scrubs need not apply

Edit: haha chops i heard you got **** on by cameron. what happened to you being god you cocky little ***got
LOL 100$ mm me p ussy comon show me what you got scrub thats right walk away you little scruuby ***got **** outa here son

im going out for blood this tourney need the money badly now

OTRU...

Smash Champion
i want to go to this but that depends on hiroshi...

edit:
iight so hiroshi says that hes down

therefore it will be zoro, colbol, hiroshi, qdvs and I

yo colbol down to **** this tourney in teams?

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
OH **** GUYZ, UR ****ED

LMFAO i hope your not talking to linguini..... hes not gonna win that money... HA HA GANON P00P

Thats y I said u might and not u will. Its a possibility he gets 3rd if he steps it up. But who the **** cares about n e of that rite now. My only concern is that this tourny is held till 5:30 so i can show up and enter.

Btw camron hit me up one of these days. I want to get some practice in wit u and pete b4 saturday comes around.

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
Thats y I said u might and not u will. Its a possibility he gets 3rd if he steps it up. But who the **** cares about n e of that rite now. My only concern is that this tourny is held till 5:30 so i can show up and enter.

Btw camron hit me up one of these days. I want to get some practice in wit u and pete b4 saturday comes around.

i lost ur number just call me, ur the one with the car, if im home and we can smash then were straight, tell lee i want his 20 bucks

YO QUEEN, I know 1-up needs a partner for linguini's so if you go and wanna team with him let me know. AND PLEASE COME CFL we need the serious crew battles/competition.

Top Bottom