• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**TOURNAMENT AT LINGUINI'S/SFL/ November 3rd**

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
It's not pricey at all. Door fee is normal, and 15 is the normal attendance fee nowadays...Oh, and you don't HAVE to enter doubles if you don't want to.

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
FALCO DUDE.... 5 Dollars per person to walk on the premisis... as simple as that... and if you want to enter singles its 15... doubles its 10 for you and 10 for your partner... the door fee is 5 dollars regaurdless of what, he just put 20 for door fee cause most people play singles and it kills 2 falcos with one stone

Lambchop's c0ck

Smash Apprentice
door fee is 20$. xif is going to make you pay or he wont let you in his house. good idea too. keeps free loaders form entering to play friendlies only instead of entering tourney.

Linguini

Smash Master
sounds cool. i would want to come, but i live all the way in coral springs, and im not sure my mum would be up for the idea of going all the way over there because i heard about it on the internet. if you know what i mean.

plus i probably wouldnt be quite up to tournament standards.

also, im not sure i understand the fee?

Door fee-$20 (includes singles fee-$15)

and then it says doubles is 20$ also, 10 per person. so, i have to pay 15$ for a single person, then 5$ extra for coming? well, if i were to come it would probably be with my brother for a doubles, so how does that work?

20$ for doubles, 5$ for both of us at the door? or 10$, 5$ each? also 15$ per person for singles? so if me and my brother wanted to do singles it would be 30$ total + 20$ for doubles + 5$ or 10$ for entrance?

**** thats getting pretty pricey there sir.
well....you dont get better until you actually go to a tournament, and lots of friendles availible with different people to get better at this tourney.
Entry fee is $20 you choose if you want to do doubles, you are automatically placed into singles. Doubles is 10 per person but you can choose if you want to enter or not.

All the way in coral springs? dude,thats pretty close for a tournament,this is in weston....
oh cameron, its going down at ur place on friday, ill get a ride and take along chops and we can beat their ***** in teams son.

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
oh cameron, its going down at ur place on friday, ill get a ride and take along chops and we can beat their ***** in teams son.-LINGUINI

THATS Ma FvCKIN **** MUCHO BEINO EMILIO MUCHO BEINO

Kimosabae

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna try and go to this, along with Tipman. Hopefully, I won't lose to Doodah.

-SynikaL

Tonic_Sonic

Smash Apprentice
well....you dont get better until you actually go to a tournament, and lots of friendles availible with different people to get better at this tourney.
Entry fee is $20 you choose if you want to do doubles, you are automatically placed into singles. Doubles is 10 per person but you can choose if you want to enter or not.

All the way in coral springs? dude,thats pretty close for a tournament,this is in weston....
oh cameron, its going down at ur place on friday, ill get a ride and take along chops and we can beat their ***** in teams son.
aight. so if i dont want to put money on the line i can come anyway and just pay 10$ for the both of us to get in to just play friendly matches?

id be up for that for sure. maybe enter doubles for fun. it isnt THAT pricey, but it is for two kids who are broke and just spent 200$ trying to upgrade their computer.

also, we arent really kids FYI. how old are you all anyway?

so, yeah, ill have to talk to my mum and brother about it. maybe get some friends to come, though my friends suck worse than i do at smash. just looked you up on map quest, 30 minute ride, not that far i suppose. still, my mum might be uneasy about me going some where because i heard about it on the internet.

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
No. You're wrong again. To get in you have to pay $20 PER PERSON and that will also sign you up for singles. Doubles is optional and is $10 per person.

Tonic_Sonic

Smash Apprentice
No. You're wrong again. To get in you have to pay $20 PER PERSON and that will also sign you up for singles. Doubles is optional and is $10 per person.
mandatory 20$ fee? so you dont even have an option with singles? ghey

i would much rather do doubles than singles.

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
mandatory 20$ fee? so you dont even have an option with singles? ghey

i would much rather do doubles than singles.

TONIC DONT LISTEN TO ANYONE THERE IDIOTS EXPECIALLY MCSCRUFF HE CANT READ HES TO YOUNG...... dude 5 dollars to get in... if linguini agrees and says you can come without entering im POSITIVE he will still want the door fee(s).... LOOK AT IT THIS WAY.... 5 dollar door fee(PER PERSON), 15 for yourself in singles, AND 20 a team ( 10 DOLLARS x 2 PLAYERS = $20 TEAM).................. any questions??

AND I DONT KNOW IF U HAVE TO ENTER SINGLES OR DOUBLES, PM Linguini, FIND OUT, AND STOP ASKING THESE TARDS.

Culinary

Smash Apprentice
You guy wanna play some this friday? I want to get some matches in :(. If it's anywhere near lake worth or WPB area, I'll come =D

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
Originally Posted by Jeremy Fiefer
Dont talk about anyone personally online unless you can back it up offline. There is some truth in every joke insult someone makes towards another person. Thats why I stand by everything I've ever said, cause Im not a punk who talks down online then be-friends the person when we meet face to face. I do pull out guns on people who have a problem with me... dont like it? tough love, guess you should learn when to close your mouth or get a gun.

WOW WTF what happened to backing yourself with fighting?? now we have people so fvckin scared they bring guns to smash tournaments..... good job pete

Top Bottom