• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Touhoumon general discussion. Touhoumon 1.8x Let's Play by Rubyiris in progress!

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Just completely owned Blaine with Shou, Suwako, Chiyuri, and a little help from Chen and Remilia. Too bad Shou can't really make use of Electric moves that well. But a five-hit Rock Blast does work.

Also, caught an Adamant DE Sakuya, lol.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
Beat the Elite 4 (Marisa MVP (SPARKUUU...lol) and Sakuya/Momiji cleaning up well). Grinded up some money to buy Last Tags. Was still really challenging, I had to sacrifice 'mons a fair few times. Went in with 5 Revives and a few Max Potions, reached the Champion with only Marisa, Sakuya (low-HP, had to use my 5 normal Potions on her lol) and Suwako alive. Marisa sparked and flinched and stuff, Sakuya froze something but sacrificed herself, Suwako cleaned up.

At the end, the team was...

lv72 Timid LMarisa @ Lucky Egg
lv63 Adamant LMomiji @ Black Belt
lv69 Docile LSuwako
lv66 Mild LSakuya @ Metal Coat
lv67 Mild FPatchouli
lv41 Bashful Ho-oH

so yeah, underlevelled, but Last Word. Stopped playing after I reloaded the game, I'll see what happens later tonight.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I feel like I'm the only one here who's playing Another World.

Giovanni gave me some trouble, even though I had like 5 Ground resists, and every one of my Pokemon could hit Ground or Dark super-effectively. Bluh bluh huge birch.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
I am playing Another World, I just linked my savegame once I got Pokes to level 50~ and traded @Last Tag to make them super powerful, because time does not permit ubergrinding

IIRC I swept Giovanni with a Max Potion, two X Specials and an X Speed on LSuwako, using Surf and her Water Spout equivalent (Mishiguji or something). Momiji for backup (Ridiculous attack stat, Dragon Dance AND STAB Extremespeed on the same Pokemon? lol [yeah i know Aya gets it too])

asianaussie

Smash Hero
X items are a big reason i haven't been completely destroyed so far (just finished dream world, trying to figure out where to go next)

that, and master spark lol

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Joining the beat the elite four club.

All level 70 going in:
Jeanne (ECirno) @ Mystic Water (Ice Beam, Surf, Diamond Dust, Double-Edge)
Rias (ERemilia) @ Sharp Beak (Fly, Crunch, Fire Blast, Strength)
Cecilia (SSUtsuho) @ Charcoal (Flamethrower, Overheat, Fly, Surf)
Eila (EPatchouli) @ Quick Claw (FiveElements, Flamethrower, BubbleBeam, Mana Charge)
Vivio (EFlandre) @ Blackglasses (Brofist, Crunch, Phoenix Fire, Flamethrower)
Arturia (EMeiling) @ Rawst Berry (Brick Break, Rock Tomb, Slack Off, Earthquake)

Plowed through the elite four with Diamond Dust, Overheat, and Phoenix Fire. Final rival battle gave me some trouble, but in the end I swept with a Speed Boost Patchouli, and it was kay.

Special thanks to ESuwako, EReimu, ELunachild, EYamane, EKanako, EYumeko, EMedicine, AReisen, EChen for beating down gym leaders along the way.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
Everyone not named LMarisa or Ho-oH is getting kinda useless :(

I'm in Makai, and everything is a higher level than. I'm winning purely since LMarisa is an Electric/Fire Alakazam on crack, everyone else is a switch-in for when I've Master Spark'd. They're not terrible and can generally 2HKO stuff, but why bother when LMarisa is Deoxys-A with Speed Boost?

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Man, I only just realized that Destruction is Pure Power. That's kind of ridiculous.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
twgok girl tier list discussion go

Top tier:

Haqua
Yui
Shiori
Diana
Ayumi

High tier:

Jun-sensei
Elsie
Kanon
Apollo
Nanaki
Akari
Sumire

Mid tier:

Mars
Mari
Kusunoki
Nikaido-sensei
Vulcan
Hinoki

Low tier:

Tenri
Nora
Minami
Tsukiyo

Bottom tier:

Fiore
Mercury
Mio
Chihiro

asianaussie

Smash Hero
wait, which thread is this

shiori > ayumi = yui > diana

it's stupidly sad i remember essentially every girl...but i don't care enough about anyone listed below mid tier (except maybe tenri, childhood friend gooo) to bother with my own list

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Tenri low tier what the ****, I thought we had an agreement here

Nanaka to mid, Tenri to mid AT LEAST, Mari and Mars to low

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
I changed my mind, tenri can suck my balls. Diana is the only good half of that pair!

I agree with the others though, even though I have a soft spot for shogi queen myself

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Hating on Tenri, what the ****, her SpAtk is through the roof, and her Speed isn't bad either

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Tenri's too fragile, and her speed is too low. Her sky-high SpAtk doesn't make her good.

Diana on the other hand takes everything good about Tenri and gives her an awesome typing and better speed.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Diana evolves too late to be all that useful for in-game playthroughs, though

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
**** yeah, beat World Link

Forced myself not to use any girls I used in my Another World playthrough. Kind of cheated with Flandre, but I only used her in the Another World Elite 4, so she doesn't count I swear.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Just got to Java. Man, stuff is really high leveled.

New team now includes AMokou, LKanako, and Layla, planning to get EAMokou. Considering dropping Crunch and Overheat from my Jolly EFlandre for Steel Fist / Brofist / Shadow Ball / Poison Claw or something because Destruction is so ****ing silly

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Where is LSuwako? I saw the thing in the diary of her in some underwater place, but I can't find it.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Know where Kyogre is in Emerald?

I'm pretty sure that's where LSuwako is.

Talk to the weather institute guys, and there should be dive water on whatever route there is extreme raining on.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I'd never actually done that before, thanks.

Just unlocked the mother of all shops in Java, holy ****

Top Bottom