• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Touhou

dealth0072

Smash Journeyman
http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Touhou_Wiki

The Touhou Project (東方Project Tōhō Purojekuto?), also known as Toho Project or Project Shrine Maiden, is a series focused on bullet hell shooters made by the one-man developer Team Shanghai Alice, whose sole member, known as ZUN, is responsible for all the graphics, music, and programming for the most part. The Touhou Project began in 1996 with the release of the first game, Highly Responsive to Prayers, developed by the group Amusement Makers for the Japanese NEC PC-9801 series of computers. The next four Touhou games released between August 1997 and December 1998 also were released on the NEC PC-9801. The Touhou Project was inactive for the next three and half years until the first Microsoft Windows Touhou game, The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil, was released in August 2002 solely by ZUN after he split from Amusement Makers and started Team Shanghai Alice. Touhou Project became a media franchise spanning a steadily increasing number of official games, in addition to commercial fan books, light novels, and manga.

In short, THE TOUHOU THREAD.

HyperGumba

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Taro_Kuroyoko
3DS FC
4227-1462-6701
HERE!
I love the Touhou gamesw and this one is the latest fighter,I think. I main Marisa btw.

HyperGumba

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Taro_Kuroyoko
3DS FC
4227-1462-6701
Not now I think,I know that someone made some translations for the weather names but there isn't more I believe... Oh,btw. the latest version is 1.10

noradseven

Smash Lord
Translations for the cards are p. worthless it hardly tells you anything other than a vague description just go to the wiki.

If anyone wants to play UNL, please reply and we can play each other!

Also, I declare this thread the all-purpose Touhou thread.
Just IM me at noradseven on AIM or go on the SWR IRC, or **** go on the #ZSS/#lucario IRC.

Also Im liking the 1.10 patch so far, but I had to relearn alot of combos and **** especially with my alt komachi holy crap did they change her, I like the new style better though. Doesn't matter a ton though the game is like 80% system 20% character.

Been playing touhou labyrinth when I can't find another ECer to play touhou 12.3 with.

finalark

SNORLAX
My face was just assulted by the most generic and unoriginal characters I have ever seen in my life.

Oh well, as long as the games are fun. I've never actually played any of them, I've heard of the series though.

HyperGumba

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Taro_Kuroyoko
3DS FC
4227-1462-6701
My face was just assulted by the most generic and unoriginal characters I have ever seen in my life.

Oh well, as long as the games are fun. I've never actually played any of them, I've heard of the series though.
What the **** do you mean with generic?

Bow down to the awesomness of Touhou :<

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i'll play iamp when i have more time

my current college courses are killing me

HyperGumba

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Taro_Kuroyoko
3DS FC
4227-1462-6701
I adore UNL alot,I suck balls in IaMP. I would really love to fight some guys online,but my router doesn't allow connections,even after following several tutorials. And Touhou Characters are NOT generic.

Is anyone out there who loves Border of Extacy as much as I do?

noradseven

Smash Lord
Border of Extacy owns.

I already posted my IM(same as my username) and the fact that just go to the SWR IRC channel, but okay, also calling it UNL will cause a few people to enter a sperging fit against you its p. rare but it does occur so be careful.

Need more IaMP =\
Sorry bro I know IaMP is "better" but 12.3 1.10 fixed alot of the issues with 10.5, and I think is almost as good as IaMP though with a bigger character selection and the whole being newer thing. Basically I enjoy it more and its newer, hopefully the one after this will be better than IaMP, SWR...yeah it wasn't that good, still fun though.

HyperGumba

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Taro_Kuroyoko
3DS FC
4227-1462-6701
I also call Momiji's (or Stage 4 if you want it like that) in TH 10. It is actually just a midboss,but I really like it.

Top Bottom