• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS Melee/Brawl Tourney - DISCUSS COT DATES NOW**

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Mexi better start training for the tournament, I'm looking forward to watching some amazing Scar-Mexi Falcon dittos. **** I love those matches.

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
this crew will not fall apart as long as im in charge. btw EJ said he was not in this crew, so give mitri the falco pic. EJ wants to fall by my hands, not fight beside me.

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
Samus is not HORRIBLE... Falcon and Sheik are samus' worst match ups practically, so your experience is a bit skewed. But, I agree that she is overrated.

She's also the most awesome, from my experience. But she's kind've a ****ing ***** too.

-AxlT

magnebula

Smash Journeyman
as i was really starting to get into it all, i kinda disappeared before i could really make any kind of name for myself, which is why u havent heard of me. i took a long *** break and am just coming out of it. i figure this would be a good way to get back into it all

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Samus is not HORRIBLE... Falcon and Sheik are samus' worst match ups practically, so your experience is a bit skewed. But, I agree that she is overrated.

She's also the most awesome, from my experience. But she's kind've a ****ing ***** too.

-AxlT
I think that Marth is definitely a worse matchup for Samus than Sheik. But yea, Falcon combos Samus waaayyy too easily.

Scar

#HarveyDent
I think that Marth is definitely a worse matchup for Samus than Sheik.
I'm not going to be mean, but like you can't really say that because you don't have any experience. How many good Sheiks have you played? ...and how many good Marths have you played?

What you are really saying is simply that the Marths in your area are better than the Sheiks. But that doesn't apply to Samus matchups. Also you should listen to Triad, he is a very knowledgeable Samus player. Too good, even.

GOTM

Smash Champion
there really havent ever been any good shiek players around here. cactuar is the best, and hes marth, so thats probably where mark is coming from, lol.

the best sheik we've ever had to go up against was BRRIIIAAANNNN. and he sucks...

Scar

#HarveyDent
there really havent ever been any good shiek players around here. cactuar is the best, and hes marth, so thats probably where mark is coming from, lol.

the best sheik we've ever had to go up against was BRRIIIAAANNNN. and he sucks...
Exactly. So it's not that I'm saying you're stupid or anything, it's just that you don't have enough information to even begin to answer the question of which matchups are good and bad.

Remember when I used to say Samus countered CF because she could CC dsmash everything and edgeguard kill at low %s? I wasn't stupid but I was clearly wrong. So just don't make yourself sound dumb until you are qualified to. :)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
No marth is a decent match up VS samus because marth has a difficult time killing samus. And I'm pretty good at the match up.

-AxlT
True good point, i forgot about that. Atleast at first IMO it feels like Marth wrecks Samus, but once Samus gets to like 80% and higher, Marth looses all combo ability against Samus.

GOTM

Smash Champion
the mach 5 is debatably the best car on the planet. i think it can travel the united states without running out of gas

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
the mach 5 is debatably the best car on the planet. i think it can travel the united states without running out of gas
the mach 5 is debatably definitely the best worst (but COOLEST) car truck on the planet. i think it can travel the united states Mexi's driveway without running out of gas.

I'm pretty sure that truck needs a new muffler, gas tank, transmission, back window, tires, paint job, windshield wipers, and seats lol. It sounds like it's going 140 when it's just breaking 50 haha. It's definitely one of the coolest cars in the world. However I don't feel safe riding in it AT ALL lol

Top Bottom