• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toronto and Surrounding GTA Pokérankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Smash Lord
anyone from toronto want small amount money matches? or if i have no money, japanese honour point matches?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
2$ bo3 falcon ditto
If i make it that is
dzenan must make it :( I'll go emo and slit my wrists and play the red sheik if you can't come because red is like the colour of blood and it'll show i'm hardcore and then i'll make my tag emo and then you'll all know i'm serious and hardcore :(

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Dice: I'll $5 mm you my Fox vs. your falcon >_>

i predict t.o *****.

i.e.: Me and Ryan take dubs, some combination of me and david in 1st and 2nd (>_>), t.o crew wins by 700 stock.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Dice: I'll $5 mm you my Fox vs. your falcon >_>

i predict t.o *****.

i.e.: Me and Ryan take dubs, some combination of me and david in 1st and 2nd (>_>), t.o crew wins by 700 stock.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
i predict t.o *****.

lol my goal at this tourney is to beat Reggie or Jason. This is probably extremely unrealistic, but gotta try lol.

Also, who the f#@k are we looking at using in our crew lol. More importantly, who the f#@k is going in the first place lol?

edit: Dice MM me $5 bo3 your main vs my Sheik.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Raynex
Uknown552
TGBX
Runawayfire
KirbyKaze
I.B
Ambrose
Europhoria

Is our 8 people.

Sub Lone_wolf for TGBX if he can't make it.

(Dont we all look like secret agents or something when we use usernames?)

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I like where this is going man. I really like :]. So should we just update this after this Saturday? Adnan needs another 2 levels to evolve to Haunter.

Desh.

Smash Lord
cannot make it saturday. my mother is an *** clown and manages to ruin my weekends even if i'm not with her that weekend.

D.B

Smash Ace
oh adnan post the adress for the place please?

Back to topic, we'll just see about that, my new amazing ability to do forward air randomly and hit is amazing

Locke)

Smash Ace
Unknown I expect you to bring all those Doc tips I've been giving you to this tournament! Oh and is Marco new or has he been around since the original TCT, it rings a bell.

Also, is vexterjester still playing? He was the man =(

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Locke: He's somewhere far, far away for college. Becoming an environmental engineer...or something like that.

Also, I'm psyched that we can finally get to play. Remember the really old EC vs. WC, in which you ***** EC to hell? Me and Ryan (Unknown) were supposed to be there. We WERE on the first draft of the team, but since we couldn't make it... :(

&Whats this about tips!? He's a crazy Doc anyways, he doesn't need anymore. :grin:

Locke)

Smash Ace
I dont remember what tournament you're talking about!

And I've been trying to give tips in his thread asking for any, but who knows to what extent they're helping haha.

And I'd be excited to play myself too =P I hand out tippers graciously.

Dice

Smash Lord
Brian, he means Ontario vs Quebec at STYD1, and Raynex, there was no "first draft" of the team... I was the one who picked the team members.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
^ From what I was told, if Ryan and I came we'd have been on the EC team.

Also - are you implying that you 'solely' decided the EC team? I thought Kings was captain.

It doesn't really bother me either way though. I was just using my unfortunate absence at that specific tourny as a basis for conversation.

Dice

Smash Lord
Jih put kings as captain as a joke, you know, the 12 year old the captain? haha funny funny. And actually I was the one who made the counterpicks (along with the input from other people on the crew) after kings played he went off and was never seen again...

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Kings is in high school now, he's in gr. 10 or something. I see his brother around, and he tells me they don't play much anymore. I believe his last instance of competitive involvement was at that specific tourny. Go figure. :/

For the sake of even more conversation, I believe things should've went like this.

Ryan, Bernard > Fogel, Andy.

I <3 those two - but we probably could've won.

Scew this though, lets not forget about ToS4. Thats what really matters doods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom