• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toronto and Surrounding GTA Pokérankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
I showed Andy all the Guilty Gear stuff! I don't know how to play competitively though, I just do my n00b Millia bull**** and hope it works. It doesn't work against good people though :(
Lol, it is kinda true.

Anthony did show it to me first, and I was like 'OH SHIII~', but Cameron really showed me how to do all the everythings.

My Arcade stick should be in the mail and here soon~ :::::D

D

Deleted member

Okay I updated, it's slightly tentative. Adnan, I need you to facebook msg me your opinion.

Chris ****ed some **** up this tournament, but I think he should prove himself once more before he goes up even more. Ken beat Jarc, which is pretty good. I think DBs 10th spot is rly deserving too.

Thotts?

Also, I really don't know about this me being first thing, it feels weird.

Also, I handed out some new pokemans. Imadh's is dope. He reads mindgames.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
if noah stirs **** up and/or beats you he should move up. So sit tight for now Jakey, you deserve 1st. & I suppose I'll have to pull some vwins **** outta my black a$$ if i'm ever guna move up.

I.B's pokemon is perfect; but ryan's: even better.

DAN. One Fox on the PR? How will i ever survive?

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
For the record, is there a Haunter? XDDD I'm getting ready to get on the PR LOL.

I also say **** the Caterpie-Butterfree ****, lets give in some **** for them guys. I vote for Dzenan to be Hitmonchan, since he can do Fire punches.

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
Ken should be moved up imo, considering both his placement in tournaments prior and who he beat/placing 8th in singles and 5th in teams at Starfurry

Teams still matter, right

D

Deleted member

I know Ken should be moving up, but Chris did better imo than Ken at this tournament. It was hard to decide who should go up more. We should tie them XD

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
I disagree about Chris doing better at this tournament. Ken placed higher overall, beat Jarc (who im pretty sure is better than Nate, whom Chris beat, feel free to correct me though), and Ken also beat Chris himself.

I know its hard though because they both did really well, and Chris beating Noah was a big deal, but I think at the least Ken should go above Chris, even if it's just barely.

Its a tough call though and I don't want to sound biased by pushing for Ken just because we're friends, but that's what I think anyways.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Jarc (who im pretty sure is better than Nate,)
I think not.

But yeah Ken/Chris was hard to decide, I personally had Ken above Chris.

This calls for some kind of tourny. (Even of bi-weekly proportion)... as long as we got all the good players out, and we see some key high player matches.
As cool as having the Montrealers out was it kinda messes up our ability to read brackets for ranking (seeing as how anyone who got Vwins, Bam or Chester early on was at a clear disadvantage and can't be punished for losing.)

Anyways who's with me? I know I can't host it myself but....

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
Doesn't work like that bud. I could challenge coolhat for his spot but that would be unfair. It's overall standings in tournaments, and who you beat that decides this.

yum9

Smash Rookie
I have a problem with this thread.

Ryan isn't Snorlax.

That is all.

D

Deleted member

Lemme clear some things up

Steve, I so agree with you that it was hard to place Ken / Chris, but here's the facts

I think Chris beating the top ranked player, whether Noah sucked or not, weighs much more than Ken beating Jarc. I don't know what Jarc's ranking would be if he lived in Toronto, but it wouldn't be above Noah. Chris beat Nate and Noah, both formidable players. I just think that this one goes to Chris imo.

It's close though. I'm rooting for both of you.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
D.B: Ken's right. You have yet to beat any of the PR in actual tourny play (correct me if i'm wrong). Once that does happen, chances are you'll move up...

honestly i'm just trying to reassure you. =D

D

Deleted member

I shopped the idea of DB as 10th around a little bit, I couldn't really think of anyone else. But honestly people tell me if I'm wrong, Adrian instead of questioning his rank just say who you'd think should be 10th

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
drolian

duh

Jaykay. Adrian, I'm thinking you're thinking GK or Steve? I dunno because I haven't seen them play, but...Dzenan does well against the higher players and really well in teams, so I believe he deserves it, but then again, what would I know.

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
I think that, if I were to be anywhere at all, it would at best be in the 'Mid Tier' section, or possibly low tier

I haven't done that well at any tournament before starfurry, and certainly shouldn't be above andy, adnan or gk.

In my opinion anyways

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Yeah, its dope.
This is the first time ever I've had more then one tv in my house.
But yeah, you and Ryan should come through one of these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom