• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Players & Videos by Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
@ Vixen Vixen @ BleachigoZX BleachigoZX
*Cough* how about proving yourselves at Apex 2015? 100 dollars? Trash talk and disrespect? Advancement of the ZSS metagame because of said trash talk and constant improvement? Know what I'm getting at?

*prays this works*

Last edited:

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
@ Vixen Vixen @ BleachigoZX BleachigoZX
*Cough* how about proving yourselves at Apex 2015? 100 dollars? Trash talk and disrespect? Advancement of the ZSS metagame because of said trash talk and constant improvement? Know what I'm getting at?

*prays this works*
I shouldn't be saying this, but there is a chance Apex won't host PM this year. Tbh, idk if Vixen will be able to keep up with me after the nerfs. She should like eat cereal and sit down or something.

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
I shouldn't be saying this, but there is a chance Apex won't host PM this year. Tbh, idk if Vixen will be able to keep up with me after the nerfs. She should like eat cereal and sit down or something.
1. @ KayB KayB looks like you spoiled nothing lol.

2. Hopefully its sorted out and PM will be at Apex.

3. OOOOH dissssrespecttttt.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
No disrespect to Vixen, on the real. She's solid af and if Apex doesn't host PM, I'll deff go out of my way to get some games in with her and I'll keep tabs on her progress if they do some unofficial side event. This whole 2nd best thing doesn't mean much to me. I don't think I'm there yet, but I'm trying to gun for Oro's spot at #1 before the game dies.

I still don't get how she lost to Hungrybox, he sucks at PM and loses to anyone he can't up throw rest.

Last edited:

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
Wait a second,

Professor Pro lost to Armada but ended up beating Rolex hard. Melee professional who barely played PM giving a PM hardcore player mega trouble. Then that hardcore destroyed another hardcore.

Vixen new Professor Pro? Struggles vs Melee professional but wrecks PM players?

Last edited:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Updated OP with some Oklahoma videos, the Team Sp00ky's videos of Puerto Rico's First Attack (ft. Excel Zero, who has beaten PewPewU before in Melee, and Comet, a really solid Sonic main), and Top 8 of Low Tier City 2.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I almost beat M2K's Fox with Wario. GET ON MY (FRAUDULENT) LEVEL!

Bryonato

Green Hat
I almost beat M2K's Fox with Wario. GET ON MY (FRAUDULENT) LEVEL!
this is basically what kaos said at LTC2. I was on commentary with him and he was just going on and on about how amazing he was and the chat was just getting PISSED LOL.

So he goes and loses to M2k and while Shokio (?) and I were commentating comes back on and says "so as you guys can see, I'm NOT a fraud because I almost beat m2k so yeah"

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
lmfao <3

rlly though I was pleased. I tried to think of silly Wario stuff, and just asked "Is M2K gonna wtf if I do it?" and I tried it. Seemed to work ok! Do I get Top 3 Wario by playing him in two games only and losing? YOU DECIDE (Yes)

D

Deleted member

I beat m2ks mario in friendlies on FD as toonlink
arguably 65:35 simply because of the stage, plus platforms its like 60:40

GUESS THAT MEANS IM THE BEST PLAYER EVER RIGHT?!?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
You should follow Seagull Joe on Twitter, I hear that guy is ****in incredible.

#GULLIN

Shokio

Netplay 4 Days
NNID
Shokio
this is basically what kaos said at LTC2. I was on commentary with him and he was just going on and on about how amazing he was and the chat was just getting PISSED LOL.

So he goes and loses to M2k and while Shokio (?) and I were commentating comes back on and says "so as you guys can see, I'm NOT a fraud because I almost beat m2k so yeah"
I was just telling others about that tonight after IaB 19 lol.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Who, Seagull? I totally know he comes on here, we all admire him so it only makes sense. Btw KayB, you should follow him @SeagullJoe

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Who, Seagull? I totally know he comes on here, we all admire him so it only makes sense. Btw KayB, you should follow him @SeagullJoe
I was talking about Kaos. And I already follow Joe. I might unfollow him now that he got rid of his bicep seagull avatar now lol

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
No disrespect to Vixen, on the real. She's solid af and if Apex doesn't host PM, I'll deff go out of my way to get some games in with her and I'll keep tabs on her progress if they do some unofficial side event. This whole 2nd best thing doesn't mean much to me. I don't think I'm there yet, but I'm trying to gun for Oro's spot at #1 before the game dies.

I still don't get how she lost to Hungrybox, he sucks at PM and loses to anyone he can't up throw rest.
I lost because I'm a choke artist xD. I still find it funny that I beat SS 2-0 but lost to HBox. Most of the people I lose to in PM are just people who play characters I have little to no experience versus. The runbacks I usually either win, or are far closer. Hbox was doing a good job of getting strong hits on me that I wasn't expecting, so I was dying reaaaaally early. D: My history with KiraFlax and K9 are a big example of this. We usually end up trading sets, but K9's been edging it out since he switched to MK. Our sets are always really close. That MU is pretty hard!

I don't know if I'll actually be entering at Apex this time. There's a chance I might be full time staff this time around. It's up to Strife and Crismas if they want me to just volunteer again this year, or if they want me to be full time staff. If I'm staff, I'm not entering so I can focus more on my duties and making sure its the best event possible. If I'm just volunteer or part-time staff, I'm at least entering Melee, and SSB4. I'll enter PM if it's there this year.

If not, we should definitely get some games in, though. Even with the ZSS nerfs I still plan on playing her.

@Lunchables: I have a winning record vs M2K on FD in Melee. I play like a total asshole on FD. Actually in general I do well vs his mains in Melee. I just get bopped by his random like low tiers and jank ass Falco thats somehow really good in the ditto. XD Never got the chance to play him in PM doe :o

Last edited:

Vixen

Premium
I'm pretty sure I didn't >:D I follow the AZProjectMelee channel, so I almost always put up everything that appears on their channel here. I double-checked and I already had most of your videos up there already. I know for a fact that I already had the Wafty, GG7, and Fortefreak videos ready and I was only missing the HBox and Neon videos.

EDIT: This will probably be embarrassing if I'm wrong, but I'm fairly certain I'm correct.
Nah I was wrong. Good stuff :3

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
I'd like to have an MD/VA vs IL rematch first. Tristate or Florida vs Texas would be interesting as well.

So is like... M2K considered part of SoCal now? Will he be a part of any PRs?

Last edited:

Vixen

Premium
i want there to be like a regional crew battle event. fc3 status. md/va, il, tristate, texas, florida, arizona, cali.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
@Lunchables: I have a winning record vs M2K on FD in Melee. I play like a total ******* on FD. Actually in general I do well vs his mains in Melee. I just get bopped by his random like low tiers and jank *** Falco thats somehow really good in the ditto. XD Never got the chance to play him in PM doe :o
M2k always sandbags girls. Whyyyyyy...

:018:

KhanYe

Smash Journeyman
Pitch for why RBD KhanYe East should be number two Lucario.

1) Frozen plays Mewtwo now. #BANNED
2) iPunchKidsz is an offensive name and shouldn't be endorsed by this thread.

Disregard skill/results when you make this decision. Thanks for your time <3

Last edited:

Humble Dojo

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to have an MD/VA vs IL rematch first. Tristate or Florida vs Texas would be interesting as well.

So is like... M2K considered part of SoCal now? Will he be a part of any PRs?
I dont think he can be on any PR lol. And hes been to all of one or maybe 2 pm tourneys out here... I guess time will tell since he cant stay in one place.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I really wish people came out to NJ or that I could travel more/enter nationals.

I'm actually getting a new job, so maybe I'll start popping up more in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom