• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Players & Videos by Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigimanski64

Banned via Warnings
Wtf is this weak trash talking going on here? It feels like the people like lunchables who are typing these posts are doing a better job pissing themselves off than their enemies. Also i sympathize with cassio a bit since he liked one of my posts this one time and said he agreed with my opinions, meaning that he must have some kind of understanding of complex gameplay like i do. Lunch boy on the other hand fanboys over a "professional project m player" who plays the easiest character there is in the easiest smash game there is, no contest really. Cassio, take my advice and be the better man that you are and drop this because here in the US its illegal to **** minors.

D

Deleted member

According to jolteon, this guy makes several alts and keeps trolling the boards
"the_enlightenment" is his real tag or something

Luigimanski64

Banned via Warnings
Warning Received
If you guys stopped being so bad then maybe id leave you alone. You ever consider that possibility?

didds

Smash Lord
So DK's nair is pretty good guys

And I watched some Kaos, plays m2 the way I envision he should be played so that's neat

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z-3T1h4I1k

Zman was on top of things and started uploading sets gimr stype as they finshed. They are pretty much all there in a playlist.

also @Lunchables I think this is the set where your name was brought up idk
That was a p good AGT on ps2
But nah that probably wasn't it, I watched up till 21 mins and they mentioned him once and it wasn't about being a fanboy.

Last edited:

didds

Smash Lord
they mentioned that the stream was hyping lunchables, then they said it was mostly texas people, then they pretty much said that it was understandable cause that was their region's Tlink rep, then they proceeded to talk about Aero since he was playing. Not much **** talk, unless it was another match when it happened.

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
I heard the **** talk as it happened. One of the commentators clearly stated that he thought Lunchables was no where near the level of Aero. I don't quite remember them saying he was a fanboy, but given the style of the call-out, I'd be really surprised if they didn't.

didds

Smash Lord
what match was that? I guess I just didn't hear it. The match I heard sounded less like **** talk and more like support for their own player, so I'm guessing I'm talking about a different match.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Opinions gonna be opinions, personally, I think aero DA BES.
Just ask someone to put the word in for that stream, so hopefully it doesn't happen again. There is no need to get your dipper in a knot.

Last edited:

Meechman400

Smash Cadet
The callout didn't even sound malicious. Burnsy isn't that type of dude trust me... I think he was just misinformed and wasn't aware of Lunchables recent success in the TX PM scene.
Is Aero's username just Aero? I might need it for future reference.
Aero doesn't have a SmashBoards account from what I know. If he does, he probably doesn't use it at all.

Last edited:

Meechman400

Smash Cadet
Aero > Lunchables > Jolteon, in my opinion. (I don't know what happened at Apex Jolteon, but.. you lost to Pitzer lol..)
EDIT: Now that I think about it, it probably isn't fair to access your skill off of one bad tournament. Especially since the good outweighs the bad. I don't know what to think anymore. :(

Last edited:

Cassio

Smash Master
Jolt, Lunch, Aero? Europe has an impressive ability to invert skill.

Last edited:

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Aero > Lunchables > Jolteon, in my opinion. (I don't know what happened at Apex Jolteon, but.. you lost to Pitzer lol..)
EDIT: Now that I think about it, it probably isn't fair to access your skill off of one bad tournament. Especially since the good outweighs the bad. I don't know what to think anymore. :(
I also 2-0'd him easily in winners, but people always forget to mention that. I performed poorly at Apex but it was only one event, I've beaten several high caliber players in tournament, several of which placed top 30 @ Apex.

@ Cassio Cassio : The **** riding is strong, if you ever manage to take a game off of me then I'll buy you a meal for free. Friendlies included. Unless you are too scared to be a relevant player yourself.

edit: Regardless of my own personal skill, imo it's quite clear that Lunchables is a better player than Aero is. But what do I know about Toon Link, huh?

Last edited:

Meechman400

Smash Cadet
I also 2-0'd him easily in winners, but people always forget to mention that. I performed poorly at Apex but it was only one event, I've beaten several high caliber players in tournament, several of which placed top 30 @ Apex.

@ Cassio Cassio : The **** riding is strong, if you ever manage to take a game off of me then I'll buy you a meal for free. Friendlies included. Unless you are too scared to be a relevant player yourself.

edit: Regardless of my own personal skill, imo it's quite clear that Lunchables is a better player than Aero is. But what do I know about Toon Link, huh?
Yeah, I didn't hear about you 2-0ing him in Winners, my bad! All in all, all 3 Toon Links are insanely talented, and are only going to keep getting better. I recently quit Falcon/Marth in PM for Toon Link and I plan to sponge up tech from all 3 of you. :)

Last edited:

Meechman400

Smash Cadet
But... but.... :cry:
Forgive me Kman! I need a breathe of fresh air, and TL is perfect for the job. I'm sure you'll hold it down for the WiFi Falcon mains, besides I'll still take out Marth/Falcon for certain MUs (Marth vs. Kirby especially). However, for the most part, I wanna focus on this bottom 5 scrub they call TL lol.

Humble Dojo

Smash Apprentice
How interesting....
Jolt believes its Jolt>Lunch>Aero
Lunch believes its Lunch>Aero>Jolt
And Aero really doesnt care. Havent seen this much drama since the top Diddy section. But more importantly..... Are lunch and Jolt gonna meet at SKTAR? Cause it could be rolex vs prof 2.0

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
How interesting....
And Aero really doesnt care. Havent seen this much drama since the top Diddy section. But more importantly..... Are lunch and Jolt gonna meet at SKTAR? Cause it could be rolex vs prof 2.0
The one that doesn't care usually dabes
side note, why does my sig post sometimes and other times it doesn't?

Last edited:

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
Forgive me Kman! I need a breathe of fresh air, and TL is perfect for the job. I'm sure you'll hold it down for the WiFi Falcon mains, besides I'll still take out Marth/Falcon for certain MUs (Marth vs. Kirby especially). However, for the most part, I wanna focus on this bottom 5 scrub they call TL lol.
Understandable. Have fun!

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
How interesting....
My last statement was tongue in cheek, I don't actually know for sure if I'm better than Lunchables or not until I play him. :p I mainly wanted to say that I think he's better than Aero is. Neither of us are going to SKTAR but I would like to play him at some point.

Yeah, I didn't hear about you 2-0ing him in Winners, my bad! All in all, all 3 Toon Links are insanely talented, and are only going to keep getting better. I recently quit Falcon/Marth in PM for Toon Link and I plan to sponge up tech from all 3 of you. :)
Good choice. ;)

Last edited:

Cassio

Smash Master
What would it take to get Mach on?
The **** riding is strong, if you ever manage to take a game off of me then I'll buy you a meal for free. Friendlies included. Unless you are too scared to be a relevant player yourself.

Cool opinions bud, but these rankings are clearly a matter of fact.

Friendlies tho, I've taken some from da bess toon link. I must warn you Im not a cheap date Embarrass.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom