• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Players & Videos by Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
I omitted him from the list because I didn't see his sonic outside of 2.5. If someone has any footage of him, go ahead and post.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Not many recorded Samus sets. Plenty of people have picked her up atm

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I pray to suckerai they don't get fixed

plz yoshi and ic's be buggy forever I'm trying to have fun here

Papa+Stone

Banned via Administration
Might as well put me down for best mario right now it will save me the trouble of slaying your champions later

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Like wobbling or worse?
It's more like a nerf. I don't know the details, but I think it's easier to shake out when grabbed by IC's. I could be wrong. I've only been told that there's a grab glitch, so I'm guessing that's what their referring to.

Actually, I'll search it up right now, but Hylian knows the most about it.

Papa+Stone

Banned via Administration
Wow I figured they had the removed wobbling and those grab release shenanigans

Rarik

Smash Journeyman
He rarely plays Falco in P:M and generally plays Marth in P:M instead. You also don't see much of PP in P:M anyways.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Nazo is sick and I think really has embraced a lot of the cool/ideal stuff that I thought Sonic should be doing. It was nice talking to him in the Sonic boards when I hovered around it more.

BlinkIV

Avenger
Raynex would be, but I'm back on Pit now. So might as well put me back up there. I'll show some videos of this recent tournament when Sethlon uploads the videos.

P.S: It's SaiXeven, I was on the original list for top Pit players.

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
I think Idaho deserves a couple representations on this list. Qraq should be listed as a top Ivy. At a recent Oregon tourney we went to Qraq's Ivy took a set off of Silent Wolf in grand finals (top wolf player on this list) and a set off of eggz (top lucario player on this list). J$ should get the third DK spot as well as he took 3rd at that tourney and knocked Eggz's Lucario out with DK.

Edit: if these other Northwest scrubs are getting represented, we should be. Idaho is really good at PM its all we play.

Last edited:

Nguz95

Smash Lord
Raynex would be, but I'm back on Pit now. So might as well put me back up there. I'll show some videos of this recent tournament when Sethlon uploads the videos.

When did you quit PIt Sai (or Blink now I guess)?

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
At this point, I'd put me under Sheik (perhaps both Sheik/TL). While I play TL for particular match-ups (e.g. floaties)...I've been feeling more comfortable with Sheik lately and using her in tournament moreso.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
I think Idaho deserves a couple representations on this list. Qraq should be listed as a top Ivy. At a recent Oregon tourney we went to Qraq's Ivy took a set off of Silent Wolf in grand finals (top wolf player on this list) and a set off of eggz (top lucario player on this list). J$ should get the third DK spot as well as he took 3rd at that tourney and knocked Eggz's Lucario out with DK.

Edit: if these other Northwest scrubs are getting represented, we should be. Idaho is really good at PM its all we play.
Can you link me to the results?

Sorry, I can't exactly put you back on here until you post some videos. It would be unfair to the people already on the list.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
At this point, I'd put me under Sheik (perhaps both Sheik/TL). While I play TL for particular match-ups (e.g. floaties)...I've been feeling more comfortable with Sheik lately and using her in tournament moreso.
revolutionizing the metagame!!

Nguz95

Smash Lord
Can toon link be played as a floaty slayer like Young Link? I imagine yes, but I'm not sure if his recovery is easier for a floaty to gimp or not.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Can toon link be played as a floaty slayer like Young Link? I imagine yes, but I'm not sure if his recovery is easier for a floaty to gimp or not.
I don't think he's as good and the match up isn't as unbalanced, but I certainly think it's possible. AGT is a must.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
TL is amazing against floaties, like a better Young Link because he can kill after all the damage racking.

Dthrow -> aerial Up+B true combos on basically every floaty, Jiggs included, past 80%. You camp, rack damage, then use your guaranteed kill combo. What more could he ask for?

Paradoxium

Smash Master
Bomb jump, wall jump, chain, up b, he really does have good recovery, but of course puff can kill him, puff does that to everyone. If you just practice with Toon Links recovery you will learn he can stay off stage for a long time.
during 2.5 i was playing with my friend and we were on last stock and he had more damage, so i just jumped down on the side of fountain of dreams and just kept bomb jumping and wall jumping, i timed him out and ended up winning lol. I actually got it from some video from way back where a guy was doing it with tl on fountain of dreams, if anyone would be so kind as to link that video?

(lol, LINK that video, lulz)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom