• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Players & Videos by Character v3.5

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
- added Aion under Sonic
- added Darc under Pit, also added Juushichi's vids
- added *all* Silly Kyle's vids
- added Blu2's vids
- added DMG vids
- added HarmakPaul's SG Dump
- added Trek's Zen collection and more of France's videos
- added Metroid vids
- added PlateProp's vids (lol)
- added DrinkingFood vs Westballz
- added Vixen's videos and added Vixen to the ZSS list
- added JZ vs Anther by request
- added Erasmorpheous and Azer under Texas, Azer was also put under Snake. EclipseKirby was also put under Roy/MK

Coming soon in theaters:
- two weeks of I&B
- Colombus Smash
- Aftershock
- Ganon RR
- S@X
- Beauty 10
- ****ing AZ vids
- Nova NY Weekly
- epeenGaming
- IUB Smash

The_NZA

Smash Lord
Kayb, just want to say again how awesome it is that you put in the time with such consistency to keep PM content circulating and available for people to watch. This thread may be the best and worst thread on the entire board, but its reason for being the best are pretty much exclusively due to your work.

As for CP9, he's good getting better but he's not great. With that said, he's no scrub and can probably teach other Olimars about the character if you are lacking on names. He can take sets against a lot of good SGers.

Also, I don't really care if Vixen is the best or worst ZSS, but I'll go ahead and state the obvious--Numerics makes other ZSS players look like grilled chicken breast or some other bland thing white girls eat. Y'all are trying to find ways to optimally play neutral game while Numerics just wants to footdive on the edge of a platform and style. The best part--the guy never brags and always laughs while he's playing. I love that dude.

Bonus Numerics Clip:

https://youtu.be/pULCmsh_2MI?t=244

Last edited:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Numerics? That's a funny way of spelling "Jason Waterfalls"

ChiePet

*~About That BASS.~*
NNID
ChiePet
- added Aion under Sonic
- added Darc under Pit, also added Juushichi's vids
- added *all* Silly Kyle's vids
- added Blu2's vids
- added DMG vids
- added HarmakPaul's SG Dump
- added Trek's Zen collection and more of France's videos
- added Metroid vids
- added PlateProp's vids (lol)
- added DrinkingFood vs Westballz
- added Vixen's videos and added Vixen to the ZSS list
- added JZ vs Anther by request
- added Erasmorpheous and Azer under Texas, Azer was also put under Snake. EclipseKirby was also put under Roy/MK

Coming soon in theaters:
- two weeks of I&B
- Colombus Smash
- Aftershock
- Ganon RR
- S@X
- Beauty 10
- ****ing AZ vids
- Nova NY Weekly
- epeenGaming
- IUB Smash
But they're NOT THERE
[heavy breathing]

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Okay, I just updated it with all Silly Kyle vids, but it also looks like quite a bit of stuff I updated last night didn't get updated for whatever reason. I'll try to add everything within the half an hour, maybe more if I have leftover time

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
- added two weeks worth of ePeen Gaming
- added one week of S@X
- added Beauty 10
- added various Colombus Smash vids
- added Nova #1 Weekly
- added I&B 47-48

Also, anyone know where I can find any footage of NCR 2015's PM content?

Vino.

Been Vino since 2007
Oracle is good, but not better than Zhime. Junebug not top Diddy? He places better than all the others. Cruzycakes not a top Mario? I guess doing well at big tournaments doesn't mean anything.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Oh btw, normally I catch up with vids by checking them on my newsfeed on my youtube account, by lately I've been busy and I've subbed to a multitude of channels, there's a chance I might miss a few. With that said, don't be afraid to remind me here if I missed anything.

Vino.

Been Vino since 2007
Oh, I didn't mean to offend anyone. Was just giving my personal opinion. Cruzycakes definitely deserves to be in top marios, pretty sure he placed better than Gallo at shots fired.

ChiePet

*~About That BASS.~*
NNID
ChiePet
Oh, I didn't mean to offend anyone. Was just giving my personal opinion. Cruzycakes definitely deserves to be in top marios, pretty sure he placed better than Gallo at shots fired.
You're fine, as far as It's concerned the characters wouldn't probably be reordered by player until 3.5 changes to 3.6, or even later (4.0 - on)

Personally glad to see ZELDAPRINCESS (ZHime) still playing Zelda even after the Side B alteration, I like seeing his play.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
- Added Aftershock's Ganon RR
- Added Aftershock vids from Tourney Locator
- Added Smashing Discoveries (AZ)
- Added Salty Pueblo (AZ)
- Added Meet Your Maker (AZ)
- Added CyberZone 7 (AZ)

Venom_909

Smash Apprentice
You are on this list you scrub
New socal PR came out. Good start on who to look for videos of.

2ndly my main streamer hasnt been able to come due to work. Having trouble getting content kicked out.

Venom_909

Smash Apprentice
Loool shoutouts to Super Arcade tho?
Super Arcade was the birth of Socal PM. Forever going to shout out to them due to giving us a place to play when we werent popular at first. Gave us sunday spots despite having smaller numbers. Mando and Watts will forever have my respect for that.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
super late on this reply but

how the hell did you lose to a zelda as metaknight??? damn it strong bad get good.
clanking din's fire is a super-important strategy, to set it off early. MK can't do this at all, because only his dash attack actually lets him clank, transcendent priority and all that

MK/zelda is not very pretty for MK

Last edited:

Venom_909

Smash Apprentice
Soooo i lied and am still playing falcon / diddy for certain mus loooool. Almost 4 stocked ipk with falcon. He went ham tho and took the set. Went game 5 in a really hard hitting set vs my falcon. Gawd i love this game.

whos should i use vs rob? Currently playing marth / falcon / diddy. Diddy is the deep pocket for mus i dont enjooy playing like Yoshi.

Last edited:

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Soooo i lied and am still playing falcon / diddy for certain mus loooool. Almost 4 stocked ipk with falcon. He went ham tho and took the set. Went game 5 in a really hard hitting set vs my falcon. Gawd i love this game.

whos should i use vs rob? Currently playing marth / falcon / diddy. Diddy is the deep pocket for mus i dont enjooy playing like Yoshi.
Falcon, if you are confident in your neutral, he by far punishes ROB the hardest out of those characters. Granted, ROB also punishes him super hard, possibly harder, so that's why I say you neee to be confident in your neutral- don't be getting caught by rando lasers in neutral (shield on reaction it's not hard), don't let him get gyro for free, don't get CC dsmashed, don't hit shield without crossing up, use platforms and jump a lot, ROB has no quick moves to smack aerial opponents

Last edited:

Venom_909

Smash Apprentice
Falcon, if you are confident in your neutral, he by far punishes ROB the hardest out of those characters. Granted, ROB also punishes him super hard, possibly harder, so that's why I say you neee to be confident in your neutral- don't be getting caught by rando lasers in neutral (shield on reaction it's not hard), don't let him get gyro for free, don't get CC dsmashed, don't hit shield without crossing up, use platforms and jump a lot, ROB has no quick moves to smack aerial opponents
THanks :). I am super confident in my neutral just always second guess going falcon often for some reason. The local rob says marths a good mu against rob but im not sure i agreee.

Last edited:

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
The most fun thing about wavedashing is going to PS1 and abusing the overexaggerated water effect.
edit: wow wrong thread lmfao

better say something relevant. what is the criteria for getting on this list because there's a few players under fox that I seriously don't believe I want to watch

Last edited:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
nb4 I somehow get on the Fox list for taking a game from Lunchables' Toon Link with him

D

Deleted member

Hooray you won a 7-3 mu

time to never hear the end of #Sellout

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom