• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Players & Videos by Character v3.5

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
How does Bubblebeam interact with his armor?
Bubble does nothing to any form of armor anymore

Edit: not bein srs about ham being bad, but he really prolly just got sketched out by Squirtle. Far as I know, there are none/no good Squirtle players in DFW, unless that rando I met at Forte 2 happens to live there

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
2:20:30 http://www.twitch.tv/azprojectmelee/b/626255605 ZSS vs Metaknight Loser's Semi's
2:37:40 http://www.twitch.tv/azprojectmelee/b/626255605 ZSS vs Wolf Loser's Finals.

1--2 with oksas in sets, I got double-elimed this week by Oksas' wolf.
2-0 with FF in sets.

Also someone should find Oksas's winner's semi's set with me. Dude almost 4-stocks my falco
It's cool an all that you're back, BUT WE DO NOT FRIGGIN TAKE TWITCH ARCHIVES UP IN DIS BISH =)
az got that youtube, are these not going up there or are you just happy to be back?

~Dad~

part time gay dad
Hamyojo actually says yoshi vs squirtle is ****ing dog **** for yoshi because yoshi gets hard core tech chased
Hammy has only played the MU like, one time now and I think he just overreacted a bit.

Plus in our set I wasn't focusing on tech chases, just short combos then getting the heck away when I thought he would armor out. I spent a lot of time just avoiding him because I was afraid I would run into a stray dsmash or nair or something, and when he did throw those out I would combo him up and off the top if possible.

I really don't know how to feel about the MU yet, but I do know that Yoshi's grab is ****ing horrifying oh my god jesus christ.

wait this isn't the tier list speculation thread oop

Last edited:

hamyojo

Smash Ace
Wha? I don't remember saying anything about tech chasing... Anyway, I couldn't corner Squirtle, and that made the MU feel absolutely awful because I haven't really ran in to that in that way before. That was the real issue I ran in to, @ ~Dad~ ~Dad~ did the best job of, well, anyone I've ever played at stuffing every approach I tried. It was really weird and felt odd that nothing was working.
Good stuff to @ ~Dad~ ~Dad~ , I just wish he'd fix his nerve issues so he could have more consistent results and those he beat don't look like such busters.
Oh welllllll

Last edited:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah Dad, beat the **** out of your nerves! Everyone wants to see you playing good all the time

hamyojo

Smash Ace
Yeah Dad, beat the **** out of your nerves! Everyone wants to see you playing good all the time
Nerves used to be a super big issue for me but it's not so bad any more I was pretty calm while getting 2-0'd and I didn't get in my head until the last stock on game 2. Idk. Dad's really good but that's super hard to measure because he's so inconsistent, also he plays a stupid character and that makes his wins hard to measure too.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Squirtle is dumb. Let's evolve him to Wartortle so that he becomes the Pokemon version of The Flash, then he'll enter the Speed Force and never be seen again.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I play test Squirtle too. Look:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i keep showing up on reddit i guess i'm magically better now right guys

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Just replace my videos with a gifycat of the Triple Knee

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
When's KB going to update ZSS? >_>
I want to keep a consistent policy of not using Twitch videos. Twitch archives normally aren't permanent, so I don't want to have to rely on them if I can afford it. I've rejected them before, and I don't discriminate.

Normally I would upload the twitch archives myself like I did with Intergalactic Kegger, but Twitch changed their video format so I can no longer use Twitch tools to download archives.

Last edited:

Oracle

Smash Master
Come to AZ and lose to me.

I guess a history of notable wins isn't "notable."

Consistently placing high within my region I guess isn't "notable" either.
Not when the ppl in your region are bad lmao. What notable ppl do you consiatently beat? Like im actually juat curious, since generally ppl who are actually good dont feel the need to spam this thread to get on a list

Shokio

Netplay 4 Days
NNID
Shokio
Come to AZ and lose to me.

I guess a history of notable wins isn't "notable."

Consistently placing high within my region I guess isn't "notable" either.
With all due respect......

......you're not beating Oracle. Honestly, I could bop you Vix and I'm not even good :).

Last edited:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Like im actually juat curious, since generally ppl who are actually good dont feel the need to spam this thread to get on a list
To be fair, it's partly my fault for not making it clear that I don't accept twitch archives for those who aren't regulars here. I should probably update the OP or something.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
[quote="Umbreon, post: 18617021;_;[/quote]
I thought about posting videyas on here for you guys

But then I read that post and lold

Top Bottom