• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 5 Most Hated Charectors to Go Against?

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
1. Kirby - bad experience(s)
2. Peach - Don't know how to fight her
3. Snake - Bombs? You want it? No
4. ICs - Who doesn't?
5. Pikachu - So cute, I hate hurting it :3

:phone:

ChaosSoul

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ChaosSoul
3DS FC
2148-8364-1572
1. Pikachu- the thunder spamer
2. Ike- to cheap and to hard to kill
3. Mr.g&w- he has to many moves that cover the ground
4. Ganondorf- he has given me hell since Ocarina of Time and I just hate him he is a ****
5. Diddy Kong- i just dont like him

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
1. Marth (his sword)
2. Falco/Fox (spam lasers and intense close combat)
3. Mr. Game & Watch (moves with sudden big hit boxes and random 9 hammer)
4. Snake (MIIIIIINES... -_-)
5. Pikachu (Thunder is annoying)

Been a while since I've played, and those aren't in a particular order, but these are probably some of the ones that bothered me.

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
In no particular order...

:peach: Can't stand it when she floats and tosses me around.
:toonlink: Quick deadly moves, agile with projectiles... he always roughs me up.
:popo: The ICs always surprise me.
:pikachu2: Spam + electric rodent = Pikachu
:pit: I didn't like him at all at first so I always pick on him, but he always pwns me with his flawless arrows and Angel Ring bullcrap.

Browny

Smash Hater
1. :dedede:.... Single worst matchup and annoying as hell to fight/kill. He's free if you know their play style, but if you don't win first game, gg, you lost. Single handedly the most derp-de-der character in the game to learn how to use, he's so FREAKIN' easy.

2.-5. No one else really...
I c wat u did thar

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
2. Ike- to cheap and to hard to kill

4. Ganondorf- he has given me hell since Ocarina of Time and I just hate him he is a ****
not sure if serious.

:glare: come on now... i I know non-competitive players aren't close to good, but seriously, its 2012 there is no excuse for running into a lot of ikes pitifully slow moves, and you've got to be out of your mind to even consider him close to "cheap" or overpowered.

and after seeing you list the worst character in the game as the number 4 most problematic for you, I am seriously SERIOUSLY hoping this is joke.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
not sure if serious.

:glare: come on now... i I know non-competitive players aren't close to good, but seriously, its 2012 there is no excuse for running into a lot of ikes pitifully slow moves, and you've got to be out of your mind to even consider him close to "cheap" or overpowered.

and after seeing you list the worst character in the game as the number 4 most problematic for you, I am seriously SERIOUSLY hoping this is joke.
Or he's still a n00b, in which case there is no need to troll him just because he's still learning.

Albert.

Smash Master
Why are there so many people in this thread that I don't care about?

All of these are because all they know how to do is run away.
1. Yoshi.
2. Falco
3. Olimar
4. Snake
5. Toon Link

Loz8ichimaru

Smash Apprentice
:metaknight:- The salt mountains from playing this character pierce the heavens
:popo: - One grab. And rules like a lgl help them get the grab.
:marth: - More speed and range, dolphin slash whenever I go for grabs, and fsmash tippers
:olimar: - Makes me approach
:dedede: - dumb*** chaingrab at any %
This, and for similar reasons... would add Upsmash and other bs for Olimar though.

My top 7 would certainly be these 5 + Wario & Diddy. MK, ICs and Olimar certainly the 3 I hate most, last 2 of 5 could be any of the other 4, Probably just barely Wario and Dedede.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
From a Falco main

F*** all of these Chars

:metaknight: this char is broken so glad he is gone. Greatest thing to happen to the community.
:popo: umm %-death
:luigi2: I cant figure out this char. So powerful
:dedede: Like falco should win easy right. I cant do it. F***ing killing this fat pos is like passing a kidney stone

:sheik: ftilt lock is balls pika or fox could take this spot but i am bad vs sheik

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
1. Olimar - His small size makes him difficult to approach from the air, and pikmin throw is an pain
2. Snake - Forces you to play the "dodge the nades" game, has a very quick far ranging dacus, OP utit, excels at a distance and forces you to approach.
3. Marth - For some reason he gives me a considerable amount of trouble
4. Wolf - Same as Marth
5. Meta Knight - He would be higher, but i've gotten acostomed to fighting him.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
:marth: This a$$hat outranges me, making it hard to get in, and easy to get punished.
:metaknight: Shuttleloop and tornado. Broken as f*ck.
:olimar: Can't do much until I get those stupid Pikmin off of me.
:lucario: I already sweat enough in intense matches, being even more scared when this d*uche has a full aura is just torture.
:luigi2: I don't like worrying about insta-death all the time.

Haha I didn't realize I had all this rage vented up. ^_^

BC.

Smash Journeyman
NNID
direprophecy
1. :olimar: The ditto is a cluster**** of 12 pikmin and f-smash spam.

2. :diddy: Not a bad matchup but I would rather not have to deal with bananas.

3-5 That being said I don't hate to fight any characters; nothing else is worth listing.

zmx

Smash Lord
I don't mind facing any particular characters. I feel like "hating" a specific character is a poorly thought out John anyway. Instead of giving it up to the player that beat you, you basically imply that had he used anyone else, you would have won. Whether this is true or not is irrelevant. They beat you fair and square.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
^
This. Olimar has been pretty common on these lists, but nobody is saying he's broken. He's just an annoying little *******.

zmx

Smash Lord
Oh really?

And how many people that hate Olimar can actually beat top level Olimars? You really don't see the connection? People hate the characters they lose to usually. Ultimately, it often boils down to that whatever other superfluous reasons they might give.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Neo hates Olimar, but he beat Dabuz the last time they played.
I hate Olimar, but I beat Logic's Oli when I played it ($2 MM, lol) and I won my last 2 sets against Tin's Oli.
I hate Dedede even more, but I've only played 1 game against Dedede in bracket and I won.
I usually lose to MK, but I don't hate him.

Hating a character because you always lose to them =/= johning about your losses and saying that the character is broken.
Hating a character =/= you're salty because you always lose to them.

Edit: Most people probably hate Oli because he's such a campy character. I don't know if you've noticed, but brawl players generally tend to dislike camping, and they prefer aggro playstyles.

zmx

Smash Lord
Neo hates Olimar, but he beat Dabuz the last time they played.
I hate Olimar, but I beat Logic's Oli when I played it ($2 MM, lol) and I won my last 2 sets against Tin's Oli.
I hate Dedede even more, but I've only played 1 game against Dedede in bracket and I won.
I usually lose to MK, but I don't hate him.

Hating a character because you always lose to them =/= johning about your losses and saying that the character is broken.
Hating a character =/= you're salty because you always lose to them.
I said that's often the case, not always. You can't tell me there's no correlation. MK was banned because people hated him since he won too much. Also Neo doesn't actually hate Olimar (but he hates how Dabuz plays), he just likes trolling. He was talking about it in chats.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I can agree that most people hate Olimar due to a mixture of losing to him + him being a campy character. But that doesn't mean hating a character = johning about your losses to him. Again, it's possible to hate Oli simply because he's a boring, campy, annoying mother****er.

8Bitman

Smash Master
I am surprised Olimar isn't at least a character on every single post here. IDK why majority of these posts have Peach.

(Excluding MK because he is banned, but he would be #1 by Default.)
1.) Olimar: I feel he is able to rack up % too easily without putting in as much work as other characters and kill much earlier than many.
2.) Falco: Lazers and Reflector are too fast and help Falco combo too easily, also his CG allows him to combo without much work either.
3.) Snake: Been playing Snake mains since Brawls' release and I still don't understand the MU, he is one of the characters in the game that when they pick up momentum, you cannot stop them. He also has a potential infinite if the player is good at tech chasing.
4.) DDD: Never dies, has a guaranteed CG, kills early and the MU generally isn't fun.
5.) ZSS: Is given combos without much work because of her D-Smash. Plus she kills way too early for her own good. Plus when she picks up momentum she can 0-Death fairly often.

Basically just R.O.B counters, plus they also apply to my secondaries like DK.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Why do people hate Peach? I have never seen anyone mention hating Peach outside of this thread.

:phone:

Top Bottom