• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 5 Most DREADED Smashers

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
mine since i didn't do them before

1 - atticus in a tournament match, im scared as **** since playing him in SEE

2 - cao cause hes too smart, i can't do any funnies to beat him, have to play legit to even have a chance

3 - forte since he beats me with my own character when he tries

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I can give you a few tips/observations if you want jbirds, I've learnt the matchup from playing jon, cao and zxv, so hit me up if you want.

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
1. kas
2. kas
3. kas

stop making me look sheeeeet kas.
I think I only played your peach once or twice in friendlies.. I have terrible MU experience with most characters. You know I had your gay falco at last tourney.. one utilt was all I needed, but you spaced too well them ***** me in the air.

I hate you kas.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
needs more spin off threads such as
"top 5 overatted smashers"
"top 5 smashers with cool names"
"top 5 underratted smashers" (scooot)
"top 5 trolls"
"top 5 TOs"

dont really dread anyone.. maybe kaion.. cause its always a long match and i lose focus because i get bored XD i guess metaknights aswell.. not that i am bad against them just bad memeries of up b -.-

Top Bottom