• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 100 Characters for Brawl (Moved On)

§leepy God

Smash Master
Aw man, another thread like this, I thought it was the 100 character that are good choice, not a percent of who has the highest chance. I know this would get just about everyone mad. And to think I see people protesting and not having fun. For shame, for shame.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Well then why would it based on Ashly, unless they have a song for for about everyone from warioware, and even if, why would they annouce this one
Just Sakurai being evil and giving Ashley fans false hope. :laugh:

He's evil sometimes... That's one thing for sure.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Well if it's not the music ofr the warioware stage, then it has something to do with more rep of warioware in brawl, or confirmation that Ashely will be in brawl one way or another.

vesperview

Smash Hero
Well if it's not the music ofr the warioware stage, then it has something to do with more rep of warioware in brawl, or confirmation that Ashely will be in brawl one way or another.
Yeah, all songs are getting a character![/sarcasm], don't you people realize how many songs we're actually getting with the whole CD's and Music stuff? I'm thinking he updated that song on the Dojo due to the fact that it has vocals, which really makes it stand out, other than that, It's stupid to think one song boosts a character's chances.

Williampettysan

Smash Journeyman
Why would Lucario?

Big deal he's like one of the first pokemon shown on Diamond... I really don't think he's speacil at all... I don't think he will get in. =/

platnum

Smash Lord
SOOOO you finaly aded mog YAY*sees mog is under WTF*

UNEXCEPTABLE

read the mog threads first post.

mog is not a WTF.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Yeah, all songs are getting a character![/sarcasm], don't you people realize how many songs we're actually getting with the whole CD's and Music stuff? I'm thinking he updated that song on the Dojo due to the fact that it has vocals, which really makes it stand out, other than that, It's stupid to think one song boosts a character's chances.
please note that I said "one way or another" In my post, meaning she could be an AT, or even just in the background of a stage -_________-

Tyeforce

Smash Apprentice
I would agree about Ashly, I mean, who is she anyway?
but Dixie should definitely Dixie before Rool
- Jigglypuff. Her chances are uncertain. Many people believed that all of the origional 12 would return, but then Ness was scrapped. This leaves Jigglypuff more vulnerable, as well as not being very popular anymore. I think she deserves to stay, but you never know.

- Captain Falcon. Why would they remove the main character from a series which we already know will be returning? They won't. He's 100% still in.

- Luigi. Do I have to say anything about this one? Let's just hope he's a starter this time around.

- Falco. I see no reason to remove him. Just declone him, it's that simple. He's too popular to be removed, and I'm sure he won't be.

- Ganondorf. Let's see.. There's Link...Zelda...and...uh...oh yeah! The wielder of the Triforce of Power! The Dark Lord! Ganondorf! Ripping out a piece of the Triforce is something they wouldn't do. A decloned Twilight Princess Ganondorf with his mighty sword would be awesome!

- Sheik. She, along with Ganondorf, have both been semi-confirmed. I say fully confirmed. No Sheik in Twilight Princess doesn't mean they won't use a new model they created, which has been confirmed. Why make a model and not use it? Welcome back, Zelda's down special!

- Mr. Game & Watch. A very unique character, and the Icon Theory pretty much confirms his return.

- Marth. The first and most noticable Fire Emblem character. He deserves his spot and will most likely get it.

- Roy. Let's just hope there won't be characters added just for advertisement this time. Bye-bye Roy.

- Dr. Mario. Okay, I won't even bother on this one. His music is catchy, though.

- Young Link. Unless cel-shaded Link becomes the new Young Link, I'm counting him out.

- Mewtwo. Not much talk about him. I can't think of a reason to remove him. Maybe he'll have a better moveset that doesn't suck, though.

- Krystal has been semi-confirmed. I'm not sure where the source is, but it sounds reasonable. Her chances were high, anyway.

- "Animal Crosser" has confirmed written all over it. We know Nook or Resetti cannot be the Animal Crossing rep, and an Animal Crossing human deserves the spot over them or any other AC character, anyway.

- PictoChat...Nintendo DS... ... ...A possible rep? I have no idea who. Maybe Dr. Kawashima will get some action.

- Ness, we'll all miss you. (Maybe this means we'll get Claus!)

- Pichu... Well, it was nice beating you up.

- Unfortunately, Diddy Kong's crossdressing hobby counts Dixie out. <--- Dixie is one of Diddy's alternates.

- I'm not sure if this is true or not, but I heard that Wolf is an alternate for Fox. Either way, though, it would be hard to make Wolf not be a Fox clone. Besides, Krystal deserves the spot more.

vesperview

Smash Hero
-Unfortunately, Diddy Kong's crossdressing hobby counts Dixie out. <--- Dixie is one of Diddy's alternates.

- I'm not sure if this is true or not, but I heard that Wolf is an alternate for Fox. Either way, though, it would be hard to make Wolf not be a Fox clone. Besides, Krystal deserves the spot more.
Have you been living under a rock or something? Those rumors were proven wrong weeks ago, Diddy is just a pink recolor and Fox's "Wolf" costume is even on the Dojo and it looks nothing like Wolf.

SOOOO you finaly aded mog YAY*sees mog is under WTF*

UNEXCEPTABLE

read the mog threads first post.

mog is not a WTF.
Yeah, if Mog makes it and Megaman or Bomberman are nowhere to be seen, people won't go "WTF?"

Why would Lucario?

Big deal he's like one of the first pokemon shown on Diamond... I really don't think he's speacil at all... I don't think he will get in. =/
Someone hasn't seen Lucario's movie.

DJ Napps

Smash Journeyman
I am not saying there will be 100 characters in Brawl, but I have a reason for posting each character you see here.

Ok, so Im trying to organize it a bit more so it dosn't look like I just picked a bunch of random characters. The Top 50 would be what I think would acualy be the roster.
I can't imagine the game with out the characters from the Very Likely section.

(I will Update it)
- The Top 100 Roster -

- Announced Characters
01 - Mario
02 - Link
03 - Pikachu
04 - Kirby
05 - Fox
06 - Samus/Zero Suit
07 - Pit
08 - Meta Knight
09 - Zelda (Hopefully Shiek)
10 - Bowser
11 - Pokemon Trainer
12 - Wario
13 - Sonic
14 - Donkey Kong
15 - Diddy Kong
16 - Ice Climbers
17 - Ike
18 - King Dedede
19 - Lucas (R.I.P. Ness)
20 - Yoshi
21 - Peach
22 - Snake

-99 Percenters
23 - Luigi
24 - C. Falcon
25 - Jigglypuff
26 - Ganon

-Very Likely
27 - Falco
28 - Young Link (Wind Waker)
29 - Mr. Game & Watch
30 - Mewtwo
31 - Ridley
32 - Bowser Jr.
33 - Krystal
34 - Marth

-A Good Chance
35 - Geno
36 - Mega Man
37 - Balloon Fighter
38 - Dark Samus
39 - Wolf
40 - Micaiah
41 - Captain Olimar
42 - Bomberman
42 - Issac
43 - Lucario
44 - Ashley
45 - Paper Mario
46 - Claus
47 - Ray (Custom Robo)
48 - Minda
49 - Dixie Kong
50 - Tails

- 50/50
51 - Black Knight
52 - Takamaru
53 - Sukapon
54 - Roy
55 - Vati
56 - Deku Link (The Whole Masked Link Idea)
57 - Muddy Mole
58 - Rayman
59 - Mach Rider
60 - King K. Rool
61 - Mallow
62 - Demille
63 - Pac-Man
64 - Nights
65 - Gangar

- Unlikely
66 - Zant
67 - Knuckles
68 - Felix
69 - Pichu Bros
70 - Skull Kid
71 - Blaziken
72 - Marina
73 - 9-Volt
74 - King Boo
75 - Gulliver
76 - Sora
77 - Alucard (Castlevania)
78 - Dr. Mario (Maby with other forms?)
79 - Lip
80 - Bubbles
81 - Strafy
82 - Lolo and Lala
83 - Shadow
84 - Proto Man
85 - Zero
86 - Bonk
87 - Cloud
88 - Axl
89 - Crono
90 - Sothe
91 - Klonoa
92 - Mike Jones
93 - Kamek
94 - Baby Mario
95 - Pico

-WTF
96 - Twinrova
97 - Mog
98 - Ness (Back from the dead)
99 - Power Pro
100 - Mii

WOW - So thats 100 Characters, but still fell free to sugest a character if you think they should replace someone on this list almost any reason is good enough

Oh and all you who may want to complain about my choises, could you please do so by giving me an example of who should be on their instead of who,
Instead of just saying how theres no chance of such and such.
Take out Tai
Forget it, this list is too messed up.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
- Jigglypuff. Her chances are uncertain. Many people believed that all of the origional 12 would return, but then Ness was scrapped. This leaves Jigglypuff more vulnerable, as well as not being very popular anymore. I think she deserves to stay, but you never know.
Jigglypuff's confirmed buddy. She was leaked in an interview and is stated in the definition of the game when you pre-order it :\

DreamFiend633

Smash Apprentice
Pac Man and Tails should be swtiched around.

Why would Lucario?

Just because you don't want him in doesn't mean he shouldn't be in.

Jigglypuff's confirmed buddy. She was leaked in an interview and is stated in the definition of the game when you pre-order it :\
What interview and can you post the definition?

billythegoat

Smash Journeyman
I can't believe that you didn't put Dragonite on the list. I think he would make for a good replacement of Gengar as #65, but that might just be me.

tmanneopets

Smash Cadet
Ummm, honestly? Mii at 100th and Gengar at 65th? Mii has more chance than most of the unlikely characters, I don't think you have fully thought out this list. Sorry to be harsh, but I think your list needs to be revised from the 50/50 to the end.

tmanneopets

Smash Cadet
Thank you, it is true, Mii's should be higher. Darkrai would be a very interesting character, but I don't know due to its legendary status, but, anything can happen in Brawl.

kunai_abuser

Smash Journeyman
I just don't want more pokemon, enough is enough, Pikachu, PT with his three, and most likely Jiggs and Mewtwo, that's quite a cast, if anyone else comes, I hate to say it, but it would be Lucario.

Alex Tcp

Smash Journeyman
Thank you, it is true, Mii's should be higher. Darkrai would be a very interesting character, but I don't know due to its legendary status, but, anything can happen in Brawl.
I made the Miis 100 as a joke, I originaly didn't put them on the list, people really take things on this list way to seriously

Cosine

Smash Apprentice
Well Deku (Masked Link) should be in Brawl, there no good reason he shouldn't

Cosine

Smash Apprentice
how about he is obscure and loses out to many and there are already 3 zelda characters we know will be in and young link/ww link has a better chance srry
There were already four pokemon reps we know will be in, one that would be just like Deku Link, and besides the Loz series is one of Nintendo's biggest.

And what do you mean by obscure anyway, I bet if I explained the Pokemon Trainer idea to you before he was annouced you would say the same thing

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
Well Deku (Masked Link) should be in Brawl, there no good reason he shouldn't
As big of a Zelda fan as I am, I really don't see the argument for him. While WW Link is actually a different Link, Deku Link is just Link with a mask on.

Cosine

Smash Apprentice
As big of a Zelda fan as I am, I really don't see the argument for him. While WW Link is actually a different Link, Deku Link is just Link with a mask on.
Well the Masked Link Idea wouldn't just let people play as some other link, there a lot differnt, and it would give people the chance to fight as a Deku, Goron, or Zora, Who have pretty much been around since the begging of Loz, Its more then just one game

And I wouldn't say he would replace WW link, I support him as Young link,

Fearthesmash

Smash Apprentice
100 characters an not a single mention of any character from the Tales franchise.
Makes me a sad panda :(
Frankly I think Lloyd or Kratos belongs in the Unlikely section of your list, at least put one in over the WTF characters.

nobletoast

Smash Journeyman
44 - Ashley
49 - Dixie Kong
50 - Tails
51 - Black Knight
56 - Deku Link (The Whole Masked Link Idea)
57 - Muddy Mole
58 - Rayman
60 - King K. Rool

This is so wrong I cant stop posting untill its fixed. There is no reason you can provide me with why those characters would have more chance than K Rool. And Ashley higher than Claus, Roy, Midna, Paper Mario, Vaati and every one else below her is, well, im guessing you have some sort of disorder that allows you to get great parking spaces at supermarkets.

nobletoast

Smash Journeyman
King K. Rool should be lower than 60 but I'm not complaning.
Your personal bias is the only thing that could come to such a conclusion. I like these threads to be subjective and rational, looking at the facts.

It has a long way to go.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Your personal bias is the only thing that could come to such a conclusion. I like these threads to be subjective and rational, looking at the facts.

It has a long way to go.
lol, simmer down now. I was testing on what someone would say. Also the fact that Lip is on the unlikely side of the list, that made me wonder.

Alex Tcp

Smash Journeyman
I would just like to say that I am not goinng to be on these forums very often, and therefore can not update the first post regulary, so Im going to give Cosine permition to make a new one for me because it seems alot of you arn't done complaining, and If he can't do that please someone just close the thread

ANd for the record, the whole point of this roster was to find 100 posible characters, not compare them, I did that because people were complaining that I didn't

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
The more I look at your good chances list the more I see wrong with it.

How is Micaiah so likely? Ashley doesn't have a chance (she doesn't even belong in the top 100. Take her off!) Lucario's chances are honestly overrated...

I could go on...:ohwell:

Top Bottom