• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 100 Characters for Brawl (Moved On)

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
You honestly think Wolf and Young Link have a very little chance ???....
Well, I want to put Wolf and Dark Samus higher, but something says I shouldn't.

I think Fox + Krystal + Falco is the best thing for the SF universe to represent the series in Brawl.
You can argue about the Wolf - Fox alt thing, but it's a little bit far'fetched to me, why Fox got an evil/black alt.

And you want to say Young Link has better chances? Well, I think there is a better thing to have him and WW-Link would replace hin perfectly.

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
Hey, I protest! you missed Alexandra Roivas and black mage ofr the unlikely and Pious augustus for the WTF! (seriously)

you also ommited sami that should be in like 50/50....

lukintosh

Smash Ace
Whoa. I think some things need to be debated about this list.

Deku Link? Higher than Sukapon? I didn't see that coming.

I think Marth should be under 50/50 with Ike's inclusion. Hmm.

Starfy, Lip and Sora are actually decent contenders... :ohwell:

Mii and AC Human. I personally think Mii's have a rather high chance of inclusion, as much as I do not like it. AC Human should have scored higher.

Zoolander

Smash Journeyman
27 - Falco
28 - Young Link (Wind Waker)
29 - Mr. Game & Watch
30 - Mewtwo
...lol

Falco and Young Link (both clones in SSBM) ahead of Game and Watch and Mewtwo (Both original characters in SSBM)? Bah.

Alex Tcp

Smash Journeyman
Oh, yes, I see what you mean. Well that could be anyone then. I don't think it always means he already planned him out. He could have scrapped him, as you said. Or he could have just not considered him in the first place.

But it's your list, do as you will.
I know he hasn't got to much of a chance, but I know they were considering him back in 05 and I havn't seen anything else since

Alex Tcp

Smash Journeyman
Whoa. I think some things need to be debated about this list.

Deku Link? Higher than Sukapon? I didn't see that coming.

I think Marth should be under 50/50 with Ike's inclusion. Hmm.

Starfy, Lip and Sora are actually decent contenders... :ohwell:

Mii and AC Human. I personally think Mii's have a rather high chance of inclusion, as much as I do not like it. AC Human should have scored higher.
Ya, Ill move Deku Link down, I just really would like a character like that, but I can't make this my opinion, which is why I wanted to keep him in the top 50, but oh well, what differnce does it make, I only hope for him, not expect

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
okay, sorry, Ill try to think ahead enough to multiquote, Its just bad habit
Is there by any chance a simple way to add more quotes well editing a recent post?
Open a seperate window or use tabs, then just cut and copy and copy. Works for creating posts as well.

nobletoast

Smash Journeyman
Dixie Kong, Ashley and Tails ahead of King K Rool.

Way to use personal bias.

Thread = Void.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
Dixie Kong, Ashley and Tails ahead of King K Rool.

Way to use personal bias.

Thread = Void.
Yes and claus has a lower chance then JR Even through Claus got four journal entries , Is important to the plot , Sakurai likes him and mother 3 , He is unique , Oh and hez got teh popular skollz.
Hmm pretty much a shoo-in thar or close, Also let's not forget how almost all of the competition is gone for him.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
32 - Bowser Jr. *LOL HIM ABOVE KRYSTAL AND MARTH LOLLOLLOL.
33 - Krystal
34 - Marth

-A Good Chance
35 - Geno
36 - Mega Man
37 - Balloon Fighter
38 - Dark Samus *
39 - Wolf *
40 - Micaiah
41 - Captain Olimar
42 - Bomberman *
42 - Issac
43 - Lucario *
44 - Ashley *
45 - Paper Mario *
46 - Claus
Phuni , Care to explain how Claus is lower then the ones i put "*" Signs on ? Care to explain there ? How ashley will FOR SURE Get in over a more "Important" WW Rep and how Mario will get 7 Reps and how Bomberman AND Megaman and how pokemon will get 7 Reps and how Dark Samus and 4 SF Reps get in before claus ? You have no reason , This thread is horrible.

Alex Tcp

Smash Journeyman
32 - Bowser Jr. *LOL HIM ABOVE KRYSTAL AND MARTH LOLLOLLOL.
33 - Krystal
34 - Marth

-A Good Chance
35 - Geno
36 - Mega Man
37 - Balloon Fighter
38 - Dark Samus *
39 - Wolf *
40 - Micaiah
41 - Captain Olimar
42 - Bomberman *
42 - Issac
43 - Lucario *
44 - Ashley *
45 - Paper Mario *
46 - Claus
Phuni , Care to explain how Claus is lower then the ones i put "*" Signs on ? Care to explain there ? How ashley will FOR SURE Get in over a more "Important" WW Rep and how Mario will get 7 Reps and how Bomberman AND Megaman and how pokemon will get 7 Reps and how Dark Samus and 4 SF Reps get in before claus ? You have no reason , This thread is horrible.
Omg people I know theres problems with it, have the things your telling others said the opposite before, and yes I should put clause up, I think the whole ness getting replaced deal is a sure bet hell get in

Luigi player

Smash Master
Bomberman, Tails, Ashley and Dixie (and some others) have a better chance than K. Rool?

Are you kidding me?

Night Avenger

Smash Journeyman
-Young Link (Wind Waker) AND
-Bowser Jr.

Can't have more chances than Lucario of getting in... I mean... WW Link?? I know he isn't the same Link but... He just doesn't fit in... X3

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Omg people I know theres problems with it, have the things your telling others said the opposite before, and yes I should put clause up, I think the whole ness getting replaced deal is a sure bet hell get in
It's just because some of the things are a bit "Awkward" And we know that it's your opinion btu when making a thread you can't throw it in the dirt as you have to know what you are dealing with here with these numbers :p.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
A witch from WarioWare that gets a little too much attention.
Just a little.

As I've stated before can she really even be considered in the top 100? There are more deserving Wario Ware characters, and Wario Ware doesn't really even deserve a second character. :ohwell:

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
-Young Link (Wind Waker) AND
-Bowser Jr.

Can't have more chances than Lucario of getting in... I mean... WW Link?? I know he isn't the same Link but... He just doesn't fit in... X3
Actually I think they both (at least WW Link) have better chances than Lucario. Lucario's chances are largely overrated by it's fanbase. I'm not against Lucario, but you all need to stop acting like he's a "shoe-in" because he's far from it.

Her thread was pretty much non-existent until the song was released, I mean it was there but it had like two posts.
I didn't even think there was a topic before that point. I remember one being created and merged with another. (another that was still created after the song update.)

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
It's mainly spam and fighting... There really isn't even that much support in the topic. -_-

Cosine

Smash Apprentice
Do you guys have any idea why the song would be in it though, and why they would annouce it

vesperview

Smash Hero
Do you guys have any idea why the song would be in it though, and why they would annouce it
While it could mean playable character, the My Music mode in the game, really kills it, I think it's gonna be a ton of songs, doesn't mean all of them are getting characters.

isn't it the song for the warioware themed stage?
Doubtful.

Top Bottom