• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toonami Mafia - Adult Swim Edition - The sun has risen!

.L-

EEOS
Is anyone here against the Gheb lynch?

@mod request votecount

Gheb I suggest you claim in full and quickly.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Unvote

Gheb, can you answer my questions to you? (In the catch-up)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@Gheb: Give me your read on Asdioh.

I like your case on AA.

vote gheb. I'm not sure if we're still going with the kingmaker plan, but this is where I want my vote anyway, so....
Tell me what exactly it is you like about my case on AA, and why.

Why are you voting Gheb, exactly?

i was in that discussion from a bit of a third-person perspective and didn't really know who i wanted to support, iirc someone said i was defending him when that was not really my intention at the time (read him null at that point)

said kantrip v DP was TvT in my response to DP(?) because after brief re-read of D1 i felt it was TvT, nothing else to say
Underlined, you didn't know who to support? Why, what were your conflicting feelings? Did you mention this before? You say someone said you were defending him, so what was your intention?

What exactly made you do a re-read? Did you note this anywhere? Could you quote that if so.

.L-

EEOS
Lectures us on playing poorly and spends his remaining hours chastising instead of asking questions, giving reads, or even claiming on the off chance that it would help. Someone could simply have knowledge in their role PM that say "THIS PERSON IS TOWN", yet Gheb does not claim his name.

Vote: Gheb

He won't be a help at this point, day is done.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Oh yeah, Detective Prince, I still have a question to you that is not related to pre-game, here: Post #716

What you do or don't get isn't a concern of mine at the moment. Simple question: would you rather have Gheb choose the lynch, or the replacement?
L, what was your purpose in this question? I'm just wondering.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
He's asking it to feign input. He hasn't done **** all game and is likely not town. You're gonna let it slide though cuz that's how you guys roll.

:059:

.L-

EEOS
My claim won't help you because I revealed all there is to it already.

Saving a safe claim for a scum partner?

Full claim, please.

Oh yeah, Detective Prince, I still have a question to you that is not related to pre-game, here: Post #716

To get this response:

DP said:
I'm conflicted if you want me to be honest. I don't trust Gheb, but my read on TBG isn't really developed. I have some reason to cast suspicion on him, but I want to see what Gheb does. I don't really want to throw this day away like that however, so if something came up I would change my mind. Perhaps I should re-read.
DP has taken a stronger role in the town than most and I wanted to know more from him. Gheb was about to become a polarizing factor, so I wanted a trail from DP to Gheb and that question gives more information about DP's thoughts on Gheb than simply asking "What's your read on Gheb".

In essence, I wanted to know DP's position on Gheb.

.L-

EEOS
He's asking it to feign input. He hasn't done **** all game and is likely not town. You're gonna let it slide though cuz that's how you guys roll.

I find it amusing that you are specifically asked what your read is on us and respond "null", and the moment you feel pressure from us you start throwing FUD. You really are hopeless.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Never before have I seen someone so desperate that they self-vote because they cannot make a concrete argument. Please put Gheb out of his misery, he doesn't even care about scumhunting or his previous read on TBG anymore. If you search all his posts, it's just calling town bad and being overly condescending.

Such is the tragedy of Gheb.

#HBC | ѕoup

I felt it would be fruitful and generate discussion, instead Gheb forgot how to play mafia.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
It's too late, Gheb is hammered.

So Gheb, were you scum? Last words? Etc etc.

AA/TBG/Asdioh I still want your answers to my questions.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Asdioh, what do you think of the underlined? Does this change your thoughts on Gheb at all?
That's a good catch, but I think he's just spouting poo. I still feel like he would be more collected if he were scum, but his attitude is pretty abysmal this game either way :\

TBG

Smash Cadet
That's a good catch, but I think he's just spouting poo. I still feel like he would be more collected if he were scum, but his attitude is pretty abysmal this game either way :\
The fluffiness is the big thing I agree with. I get that feel pretty strongly from his posts.

The comment (or lack thereof) on AsidohScum is scummy as well, but the fluffiness is the main factor

TBG

Smash Cadet
Oh, and as for why I'm voting Gheb, I think I've gone over that in prior posts.

.L-

EEOS
Not in sufficient detail, you haven't. Feel free to go on.

.L-

EEOS
To all:

Raise your hand if you don't think Gheb is scum and just voted for him because he is terrible.

#HBC | ѕoup

If he's town, then I'm going to be sorely dissapointed in him. I don't think that's the case.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
What do you think of his actions regardless?

The fluffiness is the big thing I agree with. I get that feel pretty strongly from his posts.

The comment (or lack thereof) on AsidohScum is scummy as well, but the fluffiness is the main factor
Why did you quote Asdioh here? Was this a confusion with AA???

Also, I don't really see any reasoning from you. Can you quote it?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
So Gheb, were you scum? Last words? Etc etc.
Quit being ******** already. Of course I'm not scum. I've had to eat shit all Day despite not having done a single anti-town thing. You've lynched your brightest light for no reason whatsoever. Did you earnestly expect that I am going to flip anything but town? This town is hopeless.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
If he's town, then I'm going to be sorely dissapointed in him.
I've always been the one who learns the most out of mislynching somebody, whereas most people are still bad at this game because they operate under the assumption that a mislynch is not their fault and thus don't learn from it. I still track down scum a lot more reliably than almost anybody else so trying to give me a guilty conscience for playing "bad" play is dumb.
It's as if I called it in advance.

Soup, who out of us two catches more scumbags per game on average? Wanna bet that my 3-4 man scumpool toDay includes more scumbags than yours will do toMorrow? Before you are disappointed in me for not "defending myself" [what was I supposed to defend myself again???] you should be disappointed in yourself for not having learned your lessons. You're gonna blame the mislynch on me AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHY TOWN WILL LIKELY LOSE [unless luck strikes again] because you fail to see your part in this misery. You could face the painful truth that you just aren't good at this game and learn from it and improve upon it, or you can continue to make pathetic mislynches all your careed and keep blaming others. That's why you can't consistently track down scumbags and I can.

.L-

EEOS
Do you have anything of actual value to offer now that your fate is sealed, or are you just going to spew salt, OMGUS, and FUD out as fast as your body and mind can create them?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Kevmo, L, Asdioh, TBG. Two scumbags are among that bunch.
Raz is not clear and could easily be indy or mafia
DP / AA are likely town though I can't trust them to make the right call.
Not sure who else is in the game. A lot of null / worthless slots that will just turn out to be pawns in the long run.

hashtagswag

Smash Rookie
I haven't contacted AA yet about anything other than the fact that we will now be hydraing.

I'd like to point out that since there's no night kills yet, it appears as though a no-lynch doesn't hurt us. Similarly, I don't think lynching TOM will hurt us, assuming lynching TOM does nothing other than waste a day. Of course, if there are negative repercussions of TOM being gone, obviously that could hurt town.

With that said, I don't think Gheb's push on TOM is bad.

Something rubs me the wrong way about L's push for the kingmaker set up. My gut says to lynch him for it.

Early game, I wanted FML, Kantrip, and DP gone. One of the two was scum. I feel like, based on my read-history, I'm not right about more than one of those. So DP is likely town by process of elimination.

I also didn't like TBG's vote/hammer(?), and I'm sad that Gheb gave up, though I understand that feel.

I still luv u ghebbies :)

:phone:

hashtagswag

Smash Rookie
Posted that so I wouldn't lose it. Phone is at 1% battery.

More on the TOM thing:

If it is an Indy win-con, what does it matter? My win-con (which is as far as I know the win-con of the whole town [since I'm town]) is to eliminate all anti-town factions. If Indy is anti-town, wouldn't letting them win and exit count as eliminating them?

If the game ends upon their win, that would be super gay, so I think that's unlikely.

:phone:

.L-

EEOS
My job is not to prevent my lynch because preventing one's own lynch is not the job of a townie - finding scum is a townie's job. I didn't fail to do my job right - you did.

Man, no wonder you're bad. You've got your rules all backwards. With your logic as long as you point at someone and say "he's scum" and that guy is scum, it doesn't matter that town loses the game because of your antics.

You have given us absolutely nothing. No one here knows anything from your guidance at all, nor have you pushed for any lynch substantially other than TGB which was just a "well he's inactive and was on FML, so there's that" when you yourself literally parroted on our vote! You didn't even have text afterwards!

A town's job is to find scum and convince town to lynch them and keep town on that path. Suggesting we lynch TOM (what the **** man), hopping on wagons with no substance, going after inactives with no real commentary other than null, and throwing salt around like your name is Nacl is not being a good townie. Becoming a lynch option and then giving up (at least you voted for yourself instead of modkilling yourself this time, right?) and voting for yourself and doing nothing other than saying "town's bad" and spreading FUD on your accusers....

you're hopeless.

Votecount 2.1

PJB: Gheb
Asdioh:
#swag: TBG
KevinM:
TBG: Gheb
Ran: Gheb
Soi: TBG > Gheb
L:
Raz: Gheb
Gheb: TOM > TBG > KevinM > Gheb

Count
Gheb (6): Raz, PJB, Soi, Ran, TBG, Gheb
TBG (1): #swag

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch! D2 ends at 11:59 PM CST Friday, Feb. 1st!

"So TOM, let's talk."

A figure popped up on the hologram monitor in front of TOM's chair. TOM glanced up from his surroundings and stared at the man addressing him. Though his swag shades hid it, contempt flared in his robotic circuitry.

"Sure," TOM grunted.

"Do you like your new programming?" the figure asked as a wry smile spread across his face.

"No," TOM said, trying to keep his cool.

"Why?" it asked, a tremble of laughter interrupting his voice.

"Because it's crap! I can't show this to the kids, it's too horrifying for them," he said, feeling his temper starting to slip from his grasp.

"Why not? I'm not doing anything out of the ordinary. Your shows touch on death and sell themselves on violence. They make a spectacle of good guys saving the day by way of assaulting villains, even so far as killing them in certain, albeit rare situations. I'm not adding more violence into these shows, I simply...changed the rules a little," the figure taunted.

"Like hell! Since when do villains murder in cold blood? Since when do heroes resort to public execution to find them?" TOM yelled.

"Since the bad guys succeeded," the figure said. It then smirked and faded away as the transmission ended. TOM slammed his fist into his chair, leaving a small dent in the arm. He took a deep breath and tried to regain his composure. At any minute, the camera could return and he could not go on looking like this. A leader must always keep his composure, no?

"TOM, we're on!"

The robot snapped his head back up and looked into the camera. Doing his best to retain his cool, he greeted the viewers and made a snappy line. He then redirected them back to the show. One of his assistants hit a flip on a switchboard. Just as they did, a screen popped up of the heroes pulling a lever and watching a character hang from a noose.

---​

Gheb, Kazuma Kuwabara, Town Spiritually Sensitive Townie, has been lynched!

N2 begins! N2 ends Thursday, Feb 7th at 11:59 PM CST.

Okay, so here's the lowdown. I WAS coming in here to drop this game. Laundry's computer exploded and I lack some of the necessary information. In addition, I've managed to successfully quit SWF cold turkey since the rework. I'll be back in a couple months, but for now, I'm disappearing. I'm still around, but not on SWF.

However, Gova has offered to run the game and as soon as John gets a plugin working to allow the change of thread ownership, he'll be picking it up. What I need from you is to forward him your role PM and this night's action. But please don't go posting in the thread. It's still night phase.

Thanks Gova.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Even though we were canceled by Cartoon Network, your overwhelming support as brought us back on the air.​
There's no time to mess around though; we're getting right back into the action!​
We're back *******!
Hit it!
No one has died.​
Day 3 begins!​
1. Private-Joker Brown ()
3. Asdioh ()
4. asianaussie/BSL ()
7. KevinM ()
8. TBG ()
9. Ranmaru ()
10. Soup ()
11. L (EEOS) ()
12. Raziek ()
Not voting: PJB, Asdioh, #hashtagswag, KevinM, TBG, Ranmaru, Soup, L, Raziek
With 9 playing it takes 5 to lynch!
Deadline is Sundary March 3rd at 11:59 PM CST (GMT-6)!

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
@Asdioh, as much as I enjoy the town label, I have to question why me, but not Raz? You cite the Gheb push as reason for not liking Raz, but I was definitely a part of that.
I've been waiting weeks to bring up that I never got an answer to this.

So, how has your read on Raz developed since then? Does his claim, combined with the fact that we have not seen any deaths, affect your read on him?

Has your townread on me changed at all?

Is there anyone you suspect of being scum?

#HBC | ѕoup

Sworddancer. doesn't want to play anymore, so I'm taking the helm. I'm doing a re-read and a analysis on how the Gheb wagon formed. It's obvious that Gheb had underlying information about TOM, but I don't think that's the direction we should take.

Top Bottom