• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toon Link Match-up Video and Critique Thread

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Do I already have your name up there or is this your first video? >_>
If its already up there, tell me which one it is.

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
S.Ant and yes u already have me there. 2 vids of me vs a diddykong. I changed my name to be more flashy instead of sheikant (s.ant) to s@nt so that's probably why u didn't find me. There's an epic video somewhere there just ignore the commentaries and that **** black line.

Cloud Cleaver

Smash Journeyman
Is there anyone around the forums that is willing to take others' replay files and compile them into a basic combo/exhibition vid? I'd like to get my stuff on here, but I don't have any of the necessary software or equipment to send the feed from my Wii to my TV, save it, or edit it.

DRKTOONLNK

Smash Rookie
I'm sure there's a couple people, pretty often people have their combo videos put together by some one else. Wish I could tell you who, sorry.

DRKTOONLNK

Smash Rookie
Well I actually use a converter box. I already had one so it was easier than going out and buying one, I think they cost $15-$30. You can also buy a capture card or a Hypercam. I don't know how much they cost.

And thanks sasukebowser for putting my vids up.

Klimgorilla

Smash Rookie
Hey,

I'm using a capture device called Dazzle. It's simple to use and not expensive. Although I don't know if they sell mine still ^^.

To add something to the topic. I made a video with some TL Spikes. I'm not that good but it shows some grabs 'n spikes.

Here's the vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqlEIaWoyzg

It's not the best quality as I have an old Dazzle :psycho:.

Chip.

you know what to do
Hey guys i just thought id let you kno now that chip won a tourney yesterday and vids will be coming shortly

-krip on chips account

QUIVO

Smash Master
Lobos, Brinstar vs Luacs is too good. I was doing a tourny match with a lucas and cp'ed brinstar since he thought it was supposed to be in his favor but i ended up 2 stocking him lol. Makes it too easy to kill with uair

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
Hey guys, I've been using Toony for a long while now but I haven't spent much time on the boards.

I have a few Toony vids, all of them are online save for the vs Zelda on Corneria, put any of them here if you think they're worthy, I'd like to post here more often too. =3

The vids are linked in my sig, should be easy access, I'm down for any conversation or debate over them or over Toony.

Kalm

iRjOn

Smash Lord
Only Santi plays MK alot
I play sucky MK's
And I cant record vids so meh...

You'll have to develope your own playstyle against MK...
Cause sadly Santi hasn't even made a winning play style yet -_-...

Wulfstan

Smash Rookie
i dont get any MKs at all. just the CPUs, which cant even play properly >_<

EDIT: thanks quivo!

TLMarth

Smash Ace
SasukeBOWSAR how about you order the videos in order of awesomeness? Like the best TL players first?

San Diego, CA (in Yo Mama's house!) PM ME IF U WAN
Wow, I haven't been here in forever lol
But no one really gives a sh** coz not many people know me (but if u do know me, wassup! haha)

Anywayz:
It's amazing how much I learn by just watching (and I'm more of an audio learner). I've been really behind in Smash, what with school, ex-girlfriend, dumb*ss wireless connection so I can't go online and all that crap. I've only known about a few things by just hearing about it from a friend of mine, like Quick Attack Cancel with Pika, Arrow Looping/Raining with Pit, quick BAir (forgot what it's called) etc..
These vids helped me a lot and I think I've gotten a sh*t-load better than I was in summer (which I got 4th place in a small tourny at my public library, and I haven't played Brawl since like a month before that haha (but mostly everyone there were n00bs anyway, coz I lost to the group of friends I was with lol)). So yea, jus throwing out a big thanks. And I'll probably not even log on for a long *ss time again XD

EDIT:

i dont get any MKs at all. just the CPUs, which cant even play properly >_<

EDIT: thanks quivo!
Define properly, coz the CPUs have AI which take your combos. So maybe someone needs to play better MKs on your Wii :)

Er!ckLZ

Smash Apprentice
ROFL I love when n00bs makes my day..

you don't even know how to record?!?!!?!
You're even funnier than the n00bs that thinks they're good w/ Lucas.

MarkLoo

Smash Ace
ROFL I love when n00bs makes my day..

you don't even know how to record?!?!!?!
You're even funnier than the n00bs that thinks they're good w/ Lucas.
how have you avoided being banned yet?
you've made three topics closed instantly and I've seen you troll pretty much everyone you come into contact with.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
@ guy who thinks he knows stuff.

Everyone, other then me, thats named Eric/Erick/Erik is lame.

So you lose. =P

Top Bottom