• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Too much QQing (Close please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravin

Smash Lord
Hylain possibly didn't want to do it.

I hate to see who tries to make an "Emo" point of one of Dryns threads now XD

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Hahaha He didn't fool around did he? locked our Q and A thread. your Broiler thread which seemed to be kind of a joke :\ not gunna lie.. and a few others. Pretty quick on locking thigns arne't ya Dryn :p uhm question for you when you get this, did you get anything special in terms of like rules/assignments in your PM box when you logged on to find yourself a mod?

Secondly can I Pwease send you stuff of me :D

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
My thoughts too Ravin. just makes me laugh that's all :) Uhg Ravin you want some wi-fi friendlies? I can't sleep and want to fight awsome samus'

Ravin

Smash Lord
Thanks for the matches.
Your are much better at MC'ing then I am, but you fell for a lot of my mindgames. :p Nice spikes on me. Its not often I get spiked.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Yeah figured as much. a lot of your mess up's which made us equal were because of lag. you walked backwards sometimes and you meant to SH backwards haha. trust me I know what you went through there. sorry man. it Wasn't laggy for me really, everynoe and then it'd be a bit but nothing performance messing. Battlefeild is yo stage but I learned a bit from those on that stage so Thank you, and Sheeit we should do it again when we aren't tired.

Haha dont' bomb jump below samus dude :) there's the only tip I will ever give you. bomb jump to get back from the stage yeah I do it too but below the stage? it's not as evasive as it needs to be to dodge samus' spike :)
Yeah I did haha not gunna lie. nice throws and mindgames. all in all good games :) wish I coudl mind game you a bit better but I'm too tired right now.

Ravin

Smash Lord
No, i meant to walk backwards sometimes <3 @ Sago's diry tricks.

only problems i had were attempting to BSH MC into Zair or retreating bomb and id randomly shoot the other way.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Yuck :( I've done thsoe in matches too. they cost me ma matches too :'(

anywho beddy time. See ya around

Ravin

Smash Lord
Mhmm.. Next time ill three stock you :3 Try not to be Dair happy, you fast fell alot and cost you a good handful of your stocks.

Patience is a good thing for Samus to have, knowing when to rush in and not. I notice I did terrible on stages without a solid ground. xD <3 BF and SV though.

and Bam... four hours of sleep later I am back... Rofl...

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Haha Yeah I am definitly looking forward to it :) I know someof it was lag, I'd push jump but ti'd kill that input and I'd fall to my death :( I was perturbed to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom