• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**** Tom's WTF 3 NO PENSION PLAN tourney in MA JULY 29th

Banks

Smash Hero
uh thanks darc for totally not mentioning us...

me and th0rn are definitely going, idk if pixel and iceman are now that I found out we r going for two days. so idk how the rides going. also keto wanted to go.

edit: i guess redsoxfan is not planning on going to this, so without morgan I'm rideless to here unless pixel or iceman wants to do the two day thing >_>

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
I think he offered it but you guys never accepted. But im pretty sure the offer is still on the table as long as you guys wanna smash it up.

JHoLLa

Smash Journeyman
if thorn and banks need housing we could probably fit them but some people will have to crash on my LR floor.

Falco1234

Smash Cadet
ah the small dingy smelly room in the back of the collecters guilde... good times..... ive been waiting for the 3rd one again count me in i havent been to a tourney since the last one of these :o!

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I want to try and make it to this... depends on my work schedule though, and my lack of transportation.

I may need a teams partner (I suck in teams though).

SPICtom sir, MM? I was the kid playing pichu at IVesticle, want to run that back as a best of three MM? 3$
Gonz, best of three? Sam versus sheik? 3$

anyone else want to MM?

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
I want to try and make it to this... depends on my work schedule though, and my lack of transportation.

I may need a teams partner (I suck in teams though).

SPICtom sir, MM? I was the kid playing pichu at IVesticle, want to run that back as a best of three MM? 3$
Gonz, best of three? Sam versus sheik? 3$

anyone else want to MM?
sure why not *****

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
best out 3
$3

Mr. 3 i accept your MM

and if you need a teams partner we should defenatly team

samus and sheik=sex
Cool both sound good to me.
I'm going to try and have to get Sunday off... and I'm going to have to scramble for a ride over there, but we'll see what goes down.
Regardless we'll have to get some teams going Monday.

EDIT:
Tom, how many set ups would we have if no one brings any?

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
Cool both sound good to me.
I'm going to try and have to get Sunday off... and I'm going to have to scramble for a ride over there, but we'll see what goes down.
Regardless we'll have to get some teams going Monday.

EDIT:
Tom, how many set ups would we have if no one brings any?
not many besides just mineand possibly the stores so just 2. It would really suck if no one brought any so that why people should.

Grand Mango

Smash Journeyman
sounds goot who needs a partner what!?
yeayuhz lets go team Samoose lol.

**** Tom wasn't there a lot of TV unused for WTF 2? I remember like 3 set ups in the little back room and then one out of the back room so if there are a lot of tv's already there let us know so all we have to bring is a gamecube.

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
yeayuhz lets go team Samoose lol.

**** Tom wasn't there a lot of TV unused for WTF 2? I remember like 3 set ups in the little back room and then one out of the back room so if there are a lot of tv's already there let us know so all we have to bring is a gamecube.
Alright then I will get back to you on this.

Top Bottom