• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**** Tom's WTF 3 NO PENSION PLAN tourney in MA JULY 29th

Questor96

Smash Journeyman
I might not be attending now, due to lack of funds and fairly severe injury. If I'm not feeling well in the morning, I'm just gonna skip it.

If I wind up coming, Falco1234, teammate? Hopefully we'll do better than last time.

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
Everybody if you can bring cubes,tv's,and games because I have not been able to get in contact with him so bring it just incase.

Thx

**** tom aka Thekingofallblacks (DK)

AJiggaG

Smash Apprentice
ill probably go...hopefully this time I wont get ***** by any jiggs

Edit:

A knee injury should have been thread over hahah that was brilliant

an high to top tier battle for falcon is an up hill battle

Plus Bowser is a proven counter

I think I may have to MM kevinM...Lets just say im not convinced that boswer is a falcon counter

Elen

Smash Lord
Whatsup guys. Me and AOI are gonna bring 2 setups to this if you need 'em. Lemme know Tom ^^ I'll seeya all there.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Would anybody be able to pick me on Sunday morning/drop me at home after the tourney?

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
yeah so... I'm reserving friendlies with SPICtom, KOREANdj, KEVINsomething, and OTHERpeople

And don't forget I'm the pichu with the <3 over it's head.

Top Bottom