• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

today is a sad day for my metal ddr pad :(

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
well today i was playing some ddr and i was playing max 300 and during one of the streams i heard a CRACK!!!

i stopped, looked down and saw my pads metal split and it wouldnt read arrows anymore

there goes 130 bucks :(

on a brighter note now i can use this as an excuse to get the best pad out there for 300 bucks

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
ITG is terrible play pump it up.

Nexus just got IIDX empress 8bit...the latest iidx.
nahhh just dont like the setup of the pads personally i really dont like much about pump

its like
1. itg
2. ddr
big gap
3. pump
for me anyways

Play ITG or PIU
ddr is worthless once you can pass Max 300
i wouldnt go as far to say worthless but itg is alot better

Frames

DI
ugh must we do this again

i notice every few months a topic or post shows up talking about ddr which shortly evolves into a ddr sux/itg sux/piu sux/iidx sux/rhythm games sux madden *****es/etc etc thread

ddr is great and i love it because it has sentimental value but the games are made poorly these days and its sad also saying that the skill level drops off after max 300 is very incorrect mostly because max 300 is pathetic and there are much harder songs in ddr alone

itg is great because it has a better design and improves upon nearly every aspect of ddr but it doesn't have as much sentimental value

piu is fun and is probably the best overall rhythm game in terms of design and music but im too lazy to re-learn notes so i'll never pass more than 2 skulls :(

iidx is great if ur a robot humans will find the learning curve difficult

popn........no comment i played it like once in my life

metal home pads suck if you cant afford a cabinet just go to the arcade ur better off

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
ugh must we do this again

i notice every few months a topic or post shows up talking about ddr which shortly evolves into a ddr sux/itg sux/piu sux/iidx sux/rhythm games sux madden *****es/etc etc thread

ddr is great and i love it because it has sentimental value but the games are made poorly these days and its sad also saying that the skill level drops off after max 300 is very incorrect mostly because max 300 is pathetic and there are much harder songs in ddr alone

itg is great because it has a better design and improves upon nearly every aspect of ddr but it doesn't have as much sentimental value

piu is fun and is probably the best overall rhythm game in terms of design and music but im too lazy to re-learn notes so i'll never pass more than 2 skulls :(

iidx is great if ur a robot humans will find the learning curve difficult

popn........no comment i played it like once in my life

metal home pads suck if you cant afford a cabinet just go to the arcade ur better off
well i was planning on getting a cobalt flux i dont mind playing home version but i do prefer arcade version alot more i use my own edits for itg2 at my local dedicab which is about 15 mins away but its like ya know 25 bucks or so a day to play all day at the arcade

and really i only like itg and ddr as rythem games piu doesnt suit me with the pads and such

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
were you thinking blue shark for your new pad because they are awesome. And itg is definitely where its at because i would never have been able to pass uber rave on foot otherwise (im a bar raper XD)

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
were you thinking blue shark for your new pad because they are awesome. And itg is definitely where its at because i would never have been able to pass uber rave on foot otherwise (im a bar raper XD)
never considered blueshark last time i had a pad with bar it broke off within 3 months and i expected it to last as long as the pad

is the blueshark bar like the arcade bar(solid metal)??>

also theres nothing wrong with bar ****** ::lick:

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
Top Bottom