• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Today I Almost Got Crushed on the Bus

MechaWave

Smash Champion
I dislike large people. They're such a social burden. Having to tiptoe around words like "large" and having to slow my pace. :urg:
"I'm fat, so treat me differently."

That's life. 9__9

Anyways, kill it with fire!! >:]

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
There should be no problem as long as you aren't purposely trying to sound insulting.

Although that's always fun too.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
And then some of them complain it's their genes, when that's the most bull**** John over one's condition to have ever arisen
You do realize though that some people actually do have a biological disposition to gain more weight, right?

:093:

frotaz37

Smash Lord
That's not entirely accurate.

It's more of a genetic disposition to not being able to burn through excess food/junkfood as well as others. Somebody with the "fat gene" who followed a proper diet regimen would not be fat at all.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
I've always wanted to cut an obese person up into several different parts, and see how many African children I could feed for a week.

It'd be interesting.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
I'm a pretty big guy. I weigh 225 pounds or so and I'm about 5'11, so I'm a good deal overweight. I used to be much bigger, weighing 280 pounds during the worst periods.

It's cool if you want to criticize my lifestyle choices (as much as that makes you a chode, you judgmental ****). What annoys me is when people graced with amazing metabolisms, who do nothing but drink soda and eat potato chips and stay 160 pounds, have the nerve to tell me I'm a couch potato or have bad eating habits, or call me a "social burden." If you drink nothing but water and eat grilled fish for lunch every day, feel free. I eat the same way most of the rest of you do, my body just doesn't burn it off as easily. Should I do something about that? Probably, but I'm not interested in hearing it from someone who doesn't have to put in any work.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
As a large sometimes hooded black man, I find it hilarious to see people who get squished in uncomfortably to a seat. Fortunately, I still only take up a single seat in public transit so I don't have to worry about these first world problems.

I've never had something like what Teran described happen to me on a train or anything like that. But it does happen when I'm walking somewhere not in the city or when I go into a store (without a hood of course).

:phone:

Tesh

Smash Hero
I'm a pretty big guy. I weigh 225 pounds or so and I'm about 5'11, so I'm a good deal overweight. I used to be much bigger, weighing 280 pounds during the worst periods.

It's cool if you want to criticize my lifestyle choices (as much as that makes you a chode, you judgmental ****). What annoys me is when people graced with amazing metabolisms, who do nothing but drink soda and eat potato chips and stay 160 pounds, have the nerve to tell me I'm a couch potato or have bad eating habits, or call me a "social burden." If you drink nothing but water and eat grilled fish for lunch every day, feel free. I eat the same way most of the rest of you do, my body just doesn't burn it off as easily. Should I do something about that? Probably, but I'm not interested in hearing it from someone who doesn't have to put in any work.

I can sorta get this. I'm more or less in shape (not really, but I guess I look like it) and I mostly eat fast food, candy, soda, energy drink, gatorade and I don't really exercise.

Still, you gotta work with the hand you are dealt. I don't think a genetic disposition is much of an excuse to be lazy about it just because other people don't have to worry about it.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
What? Of course it will.

With proper diet and exercise, there is no reason anyone should ever be fat.

SILLY.
Look at this bold yellow text.

But really, I think obesity is something that's not going to easily go away with just diet and excercise.
It needs more than that. As I know it can get emotional for the people that are obese.

frotaz37

Smash Lord
I still don't understand what you're trying to say really....I mean I don't think a persons attitude has much of an effect on whether or not they are fat if they are eating right and exercising.

If you're suggesting that people need to be in the right emotional state in order to be motivated to diet and exercise, then yeah...I agree. But if that's what you're saying, you didn't word it very well because I mean... diet and exercise is the solution to obesity <_<

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
If you're suggesting that people need to be in the right emotional state in order to be motivated to diet and exercise, then yeah...I agree. But if that's what you're saying, you didn't word it very well because I mean... diet and exercise is the solution to obesity <_<
Well, I'm not big on describing things.

What you said was pretty much what I thought.

Top Bottom