• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toad Discussion

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
What a shame, Toad would have made a good playable character. -_-

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Ugh. They're still clinging to the "Toad's a good sheild" idea, eh? That's disappointing.

Oh well. Can't say it wasn't a likely possibility.

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
relax gents. there IS room for Toadsworth
Hmm that sounds like an interesting idea, actually (I'm sure its been talked about at length throughout the thread but I can't be bothered wading through a load of pages right now >.<).

Anyway Brawl needs more elderly fighters :chuckle:

majoras.

Smash Journeyman
Well... Isn't toad a generic species? Can't that be some other toad... >_>;
so are yoshis and i dont see mario riding yoshim so are pikachus, and i dont see pokemon trainer having pikachu,

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO he is not gonna be there

LOLOLOLOLOL

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
It's interesting to me how much people love to rain on parades.

It's okay to, you know, show some compassion sometimes.

EDIT: NOT directed a Mckillyou. Nice name, by the way.

majoras.

Smash Journeyman
i wonder what it feels to have a sig of toad or a petition of toad and then in one night look for another because he wont be there T.T
same with the deoxys fans, i havent seen any deoxys sigs now...i cant wait for the pokeball to have lucario on it too ~~

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
:cry:

Toad For B-b-b-bwaw
KEEP THE DREAM ALIVE, SON.

Nah, my hope is pretty much gone. Like I said before, this was a clear possibility. Oh well. At least we know now rather than having to wait for Peach's moveset update.

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
Wait, just because Peach has a Mushroom Retainer as her Shield Toad is automatically not playable, why?

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
i didn't mind Toad really... but you have to stop lying to your selves if you still think Toad will be a playable character.
Sorry but I'm going to have to agree here.

There's something called "blind optimism". Thinking that Toad is still going to be playable is that. :(

GoldenS1104

Smash Journeyman
I think that image of her holding up toad to bowser makes me realize how sinical that move really is. I mean, it's like she's making a human sacrifice to protect herself. Peach is a murderer!

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I think that image of her holding up toad to bowser makes me realize how sinical that move really is. I mean, it's like she's making a human sacrifice to protect herself. Peach is a murderer!
That's what I've been sayin'!

It's unfair to Toad and it's totally disrespectful to Peach's character. This is one move that I've never liked—there's just nothing right about it. Even if Toad still wouldn't have been a playable character, I was hoping Peach would still get a different neutral B. Ohhh well. What's done is done.

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
I still think it is silly to make that assumption. Nintendo has mixed their usage before when naming Toad.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Still why do you whant more mario characters... why do you whant a PC mushroom!?

Top Bottom