• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

to those of you who are super good and/or went to an mlg

L33T

Smash Cadet
what should we peaches be looking out for and all at dallas, for those of us who are going

/freaking out

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
I'm guessing it's gonna be mainly Falco and Meta we should really worry about.

Marth as well, but he's not as used as the other two. Just to be on the safe side, I'm gonna keep banning rainbow cruise. lolol

L33T

Smash Cadet
i need falco help lmfao
meta, i just..yah. that matchup will forever be a win/lose depending on mindset

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Same here lolol.

All I know is that you should only pull turnips when he jumps. Don't try to camp him, because you'll be considered a complete ******. Just try with all your might to approach and predict his phantom dash thingy. Praxis said you can punish it Peach Bomber OoS. :)

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
but he WILL LAZOR!?!??!1
Durr of course. Don't jump in this MU unless you're guaranteed an opening. You can combo him like you combo Wolf, and on the plus side, he can't shine out of the combos. Make SURE, you'll get him. Don't risk that double laser into sliding Usmash. Seriously, it will cost you a stock.

Xyless

Smash Master
Everything. That's a really strange thing to ask.

I mean, I had an extremely close set with a Sonic and a Ness, both characters I never really had a problem with before.

Just don't underestimate (don't take seriously) or overestimate (panic) anyone.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Everything. That's a really strange thing to ask.

I mean, I had an extremely close set with a Sonic and a Ness, both characters I never really had a problem with before.

Just don't underestimate (don't take seriously) or overestimate (panic) anyone.
This is exactly what I can't stress enough of. Constantly read your opponent. It doesn't mean punish every mistake, because sometimes some of those punishes will slip by you. Just keep in mind what the opponent likes/ feels comfortable doing. Always do what you can to make your opponent as uncomfortalble as possible.

Nicole

Smash Champion
like what chars to look out for?

cause i would look out for -who- you are playing instead of which char they are playing. if you havent heard of them that is no reason to not play your best.

...but lots of people will cp you with mk if you go straight peach.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Honestly I would not worry about any of this. I would just worry about you. If you gonna worry about players and/or characters, you are gonna blow it hard. And not focus on yourself. Thus you won't be thinking straight, nervous, etc.Worry about keeping your game up and playing smart. The rest sound not even cross your mind.

Top Bottom