• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To the new Diddy players

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
Stop spamming our forums. Try to help and make Diddys game better or post a video of yourself and ask for critique or at least post something useful...

Count

Smash Champion
'well agreed' says a new diddy player lol. Seriously, this place was quiet a month or so ago. I am a troller from the start! New players welcome (sorta), spammers, eh not so much.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I came here cause I've played NinjaLink's Diddy, and started messing around with him around the time Hylian did.

Was my thread okay? :(

HMD

Smash Journeyman
people fallow u here this my first time meeting u and what diddy people come here so people dont main diddy but use him

IDK

Smash Lord
lol hylian i was jk ur cool. actually excited your here because although i don't like the other side of it, the more diddys there are, the better chance 1 in 100 finds a new tech.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Well, for the record, I have always alted Diddy, I used to just never come here b/c I was lazy and the Wario boards used to be active. Now that they're not, I need somewhere new to lurk :p

Top Bottom