• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To "I suck at smash and it isn't fun any more in For Glory"

Furret24

Smash Master
Took me a second to realize you weren't talking about a YouTuber. lol

I honestly don't think anyone is a terrible character. I recently fought this person who kept pulling out Zelda, and won pretty much every time she used her, but lost a lot when using other characters. (Ganondorf, and Bowser were among the characters I beat her with as well.)
Agreed, but some are pretty bad compared to the rest of the cast like Mr. Game and Watch, Zelda, Mii Swordfighter and Gunner, and Samus. He was probably just exaggerating a little since Marth isn't really a bad character.

Daxter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DaxterD
3DS FC
1289-9356-8058
What's the average age of a Smash player? I was just mocked for being beaten by someone 12 years younger than me. Now I feel like the biggest idiot in the game.

YoshiYoshi

Smash Apprentice
I can relate to the feelings on this thread. For Glory isn't easy. I usually win between 80-90% on the 3DS, but that's only because of my passion for my main.

Whenever I try to play with secondary, I run into someone else who's in it for the love of their main and it's damn difficult to find someone who's also practicing secondaries. The only time it makes sense for me to play another character is when I'm counterpicking Pac Man or Spamus or something.

If I wasn't totally committed to playing my favorite character in this game, I doubt I'd barely keep about 50% and I probably wouldn't play smash at all.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
What's the average age of a Smash player? I was just mocked for being beaten by someone 12 years younger than me. Now I feel like the biggest idiot in the game.
You're not. If anyone is a big idiot it's me (I still can't beat the computer). Practice makes perfect. Same thing Y YoshiYoshi Your Yoshi is looking good, but if your secondary isn't very good, then use him more often. Maybe not in PVP matches yet, but know your secondary as well as you know your main.

BundleofNerves

Smash Rookie
NNID
GameGoober
For Glory is an online mode. The internet is a place where you can get away with pretty much anything, so you'll see what kind of person someone is if you see how they are online. So it's no surprise that there is an overabundance of trolls online. Wario bike spam, extreme lag, (I'm talking frame by frame lag) Duck Hunt simply existing, ZSS stun to d-throw, Arrow spam, Little Mac smashing from one side of the screen to the other, Samus charging and rolling, HADOUKEN, HADOUKEN, Gordo's raining from the heavens, Fox's blaster spam, Bowser's down-b, Kirby's inhale from the ledge technique, ARCFIRE! ARCTHUNDER! SIDE AIR! ROLL ROLL ROLL REPEAT, tons of trolls are going to use the cheapest moves to get an empty win, all to taunt and try to get attention when they post it somewhere and make you angry, because they're sadistic and want to see you suffer. So, avoid online at all costs, because the likelihood you'll find someone who's not trolling is about as low as my online win percent. I'm not interested in finding ways past these cheap moves, because I won't feel good, or that I've improved by beating this random spammer. I'll only feel that I've wasted my time, and I'm not even good at this game! So, I stick to training mode, where I can play the cpu and actually put a combo together. But once you've deciphered the cpu they become predictable and boring, which makes that online mode seem more tempting, but you can't go back in, it'll only cause you misery. That's my FG experience. This game seems to be entirely about countering rather than actually playing. Half the time my opponent runs up and shields. Because they know as well as I do that we both have no choice but to wait for someone to move so it can be countered. This game needs more offense. :/ And stages that aren't Final Destination. I get dull eyed and bored just looking at another reskin of the same stage I've been to hundreds of times. I doubt anyone will read this, but I'll post it anyway.

OmegaStriker

Smash Cadet
For Glory can be very poisonous. Letting it get to you is exactly what troll players want. They play only to taunt and save things for a replay instead of getting better. I used to play For Glory a lot until I realized that while there are some fellow players who are trying to get better on there, you're going to have to wade through all the jerks first. I find that training with friends on or offline is a much better and consistent way to get better.

BundleofNerves

Smash Rookie
NNID
GameGoober
For Glory can be very poisonous. Letting it get to you is exactly what troll players want. They play only to taunt and save things for a replay instead of getting better. I used to play For Glory a lot until I realized that while there are some fellow players who are trying to get better on there, you're going to have to wade through all the jerks first. I find that training with friends on or offline is a much better and consistent way to get better.
I have no one to play with offline. None of the people I knew from school turned out to be genuine friends. I found a get together place for Smashers and tried going, but everyone there seemed so...insecure with themselves. Some were jittery and spontaneously said something from out of nowhere, like they were struggling to find something to talk about. Some were clad head to toe in, "thug lyfe" style clothes, acting like a hardass. Oh please, you play video games, you're no thug random stranger. Some didn't even have proper manners, I was sitting and watching a match when some guy steps in front of me and refuses to move. So I've gotta just wait for him to decide to go somewhere else, since moving him myself would get me kicked out. The players were pretty condescending and judgemental as well. I imagine if I played anyone they'd be laughing and mocking me and my not 1-frame reaction time to this game. I don't know if that's how these get togethers are for everyone, but that's what mine was like. So, I have no one to play with outside of FG. I don't know anyone online either, I'm a bit of a loner. I thought I'd try this site to find other people to play with, but I feel like they'd be too good for me. I've been playing AI in every game since I was 4, so playing humans feels almost unnatural. xD

OmegaStriker

Smash Cadet
I have no one to play with offline. None of the people I knew from school turned out to be genuine friends. I found a get together place for Smashers and tried going, but everyone there seemed so...insecure with themselves. Some were jittery and spontaneously said something from out of nowhere, like they were struggling to find something to talk about. Some were clad head to toe in, "thug lyfe" style clothes, acting like a hardass. Oh please, you play video games, you're no thug random stranger. Some didn't even have proper manners, I was sitting and watching a match when some guy steps in front of me and refuses to move. So I've gotta just wait for him to decide to go somewhere else, since moving him myself would get me kicked out. The players were pretty condescending and judgemental as well. I imagine if I played anyone they'd be laughing and mocking me and my not 1-frame reaction time to this game. I don't know if that's how these get togethers are for everyone, but that's what mine was like. So, I have no one to play with outside of FG. I don't know anyone online either, I'm a bit of a loner. I thought I'd try this site to find other people to play with, but I feel like they'd be too good for me. I've been playing AI in every game since I was 4, so playing humans feels almost unnatural. xD
It's understandable why you'd think that it's not possible to find offline players after an experience like that. But if you're looking for decent players, I wouldn't worry about the skill gap. We're all here because of a shared interest and most people on here seem to be pretty awesome. If you're looking for fellow online players, asking around here shouldn't be a problem.

Heck, I wouldn't mind mixing it up a bit with you. :4jigglypuff:

BundleofNerves

Smash Rookie
NNID
GameGoober
It's understandable why you'd think that it's not possible to find offline players after an experience like that. But if you're looking for decent players, I wouldn't worry about the skill gap. We're all here because of a shared interest and most people on here seem to be pretty awesome. If you're looking for fellow online players, asking around here shouldn't be a problem.

Heck, I wouldn't mind mixing it up a bit with you. :4jigglypuff:
Well, my ID should be under my picture, go ahead if you want to play. If we aren't too far away to prevent lag that is. Jigglypuff? I see so little of it in FG. I think my total Jiggly matches in FG is actually 2.

FGC-Oni

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FGC-Oni
3DS FC
0430-8323-9211
Let's see. For Glory frustrations. Constant rolling, lots of dash attacks followed by mashed A so you can't punish with a throw because of the lag, Bowsers going for nothing but command throws and butt slams the whole time, every fire emblem character shulk, lucario, and little mac spamming counter, people mashing air dodge and ground dodge, Bowser Jrs, Little Macs, Duck Hunts, Sonics, and to top it all off, the lag, which makes everything I've mentioned before even harder to deal with. Offline I can deal with all this stuff easily, online it's a different story. I'm a reaction based player, and I don't mash, and it's difficult to react to something when it takes almost an entire second for the game to recognize your inputs because of the lag. FG has been a generally painful experience so far. I have much more fun running sets with people I know who actually know how to play the game correctly.

It's also funny when you play a decent player in FG and you're beating them, and after about 3 matches of you winning with a decent connection they immediately switch to Little Mac or Bowser Jr. and decide to go dumb, and the previously smooth connection suddenly gets extremely laggy, at least for you.
Whats wrong with Sonic lmao

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
I can relate to the feelings on this thread. For Glory isn't easy. I usually win between 80-90% on the 3DS, but that's only because of my passion for my main.

Whenever I try to play with secondary, I run into someone else who's in it for the love of their main and it's damn difficult to find someone who's also practicing secondaries. The only time it makes sense for me to play another character is when I'm counterpicking Pac Man or Spamus or something.

If I wasn't totally committed to playing my favorite character in this game, I doubt I'd barely keep about 50% and I probably wouldn't play smash at all.
You get better faster by playing those facing those kind of difficultys.

I might pick up wario 2moro and hit up FG

Ryuki of Spiral Rhapsody

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Spiral_Rhapsody
I'm confused as to why people are complaining about spamming in 2016.
If there's a wall that you keep bumping into, find the doorway. I don't see what's so trolly over using the same move over and over again; I could be a master at every character in the game but if Cloud's Side Smash keeps killing me over and over again, I am worse than the Cloud player, no matter how many "combos" I've imitated from -blank- YouTuber.
Fighting games aren't solely about combos and execution; Smash as a series entirely more or less emphasized that point since its birth.

Anyway, I don't know what's happening before this page of posts, but to those who are struggling with confidence due to For Shame mode, just remember it doesn't mean much when it comes to your actual skill and worth as not just a player but a person in general. You're worth more than a 10 letter (max) message rushed out in less than 40 seconds.

Zeekfox

Smash Cadet
I'm confused as to why people are complaining about spamming in 2016.
If there's a wall that you keep bumping into, find the doorway.
The problem is sometimes the doorway has a handle that's out of reach.

I've simply stopped playing online. Although I appreciate the concept of playing other people with real human minds, I can't stand the input lag. Sometimes I hit a button to dodge an attack that I clearly can see coming, but then my character doesn't dodge in time and I get hit. Not only does that get on my nerves, but now I'm thinking about that every time I "almost" dodge an attack, and it really blurs the lines between which ones are truly lag and which ones I actually didn't/couldn't react to in time. If a level 9 AI Captain Falcon throws a grounded falcon kick in neutral and it catches me off guard and hits me, at least I know it's my fault for not blocking/dodging it properly. When a For Glory player does it, it usually feels like they only caught me due to lag, true or not.

Spammers just compound the frustration. It's bad enough when someone's playing a legitimate and varied game and you get bodied, but when someone's spamming and you know you should beat them but can't help but get hit repeatedly because of the lag? That's way worse.

Ryuki of Spiral Rhapsody

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Spiral_Rhapsody
The problem is sometimes the doorway has a handle that's out of reach.

I've simply stopped playing online. Although I appreciate the concept of playing other people with real human minds, I can't stand the input lag. Sometimes I hit a button to dodge an attack that I clearly can see coming, but then my character doesn't dodge in time and I get hit. Not only does that get on my nerves, but now I'm thinking about that every time I "almost" dodge an attack, and it really blurs the lines between which ones are truly lag and which ones I actually didn't/couldn't react to in time. If a level 9 AI Captain Falcon throws a grounded falcon kick in neutral and it catches me off guard and hits me, at least I know it's my fault for not blocking/dodging it properly. When a For Glory player does it, it usually feels like they only caught me due to lag, true or not.

Spammers just compound the frustration. It's bad enough when someone's playing a legitimate and varied game and you get bodied, but when someone's spamming and you know you should beat them but can't help but get hit repeatedly because of the lag? That's way worse.
Okay, I have a more vivid image in my head now. I was looking at several posts with just "For Glory spammers" with no lag mentioned at all, which confused me. Being frustrated at something that you keep walking into even though the options are available is completely different than falling for things you know you can deal with but don't anyway due to random chance. Okay. I getchu.

Even then though... in a lag fest, I'm not going to throw a fit at, say, Pit or Samus spamming projectiles like crazy, because even in lag I think that can be easily dealt with, unless you're expecting yourself to perfect shield every single shot.

I can however more than relate when it's just a good move like Cloud's slide or something that you just need to prepare yourself and react well to (since you're so close), when that's just 3x harder online.

EDIT: To continue the door analogy, you can also just break the damn door if the handle isn't going to be it; in other words, just leave the match. Yeah, you get banned for like 10-20 minutes (because escaping scrub + lag hell is a crime according to the Nintendo Police), but it unfortunately does come to a point where I'd rather be banned temporarily than accidentally fall into a trap that is a hot headed scrub with a connection abused by massive torrent downloads.

Last edited:

Melonfrog

Smash Apprentice
I feel seriously bummed out. The other day I had an amazing 2v2 experience with some randoms, I even mentioned them in the call out thread. It was completely laggless, intense and funny on occasions.

But since then I haven't had the stomach to play again. Why? Because I was a complete burden on whoever my teammate was. All our losses were MY fault, in nearly 2 hours I think I won maybe 5 games and became the MVP ONCE! Never did I think I would be 'that guy' who was a absolute curse to team up with. What made it worse was when one left, they all did, leaving me alone. Like they wanted nothing to do with me.

So now I am left feeling crappy about myself. :(

Last edited:

BundleofNerves

Smash Rookie
NNID
GameGoober
I feel seriously bummed out. The other day I had an amazing 2v2 experience with some randoms, I even mentioned them in the call out thread. It was completely laggless, intense and funny on occasions.

But since then I haven't had the stomach to play again. Why? Because I was a complete burden on whoever my teammate was. All our losses were MY fault, in nearly 2 hours I think I won maybe 5 games and became the MVP ONCE! Never did I think I would be 'that guy' who was a absolute curse to team up with. What made it worse was when one left, they all did, leaving me alone. Like they wanted nothing to do with me.

Don't worry about it. They can't communicate with you directly so there's no way of telling what anyone there was thinking. Maybe when one left the others thought everyone else would follow. It's nothing to stress about. Here's an internet hug. *Hug*

Cheeks

Smash Rookie
NNID
will update!

Don't let that get you down. If your teammate was paired randomly then its likely you two will not play with any synergy and the match devolves into you each of you fighting alone for most of the match. This is what happens to me when I play with a random partner (sometimes). But when I play with my brother its a whole new game! We both play at roughly the same level and since we are in the same room we can shout out setups, strategy, emergency help, etc etc. We aren't pros so its much more effective for us to talk out loud what we are trying to do during a match. So unless you actually "know" your teammate then random 2v2 on for glory is worse than 1v1. Its not your fault that its random so don't feel bad!

Degero

Smash Rookie
NNID
devonwfx
Whenever I play For Glory, I usually get 2 stocked without taking the opponent over 70% damage. I just get combo'd and combo'd and then killed, and when I try to do it back, none of my attacks seem to land. So I've sort of given up. It's not fun getting demolished and taunted every game. My friends are also much better than me, so I've kinda stopped playing with them as well. It's incredibly disheartening to feel like I'm trash at a game I'm passionate about.

FGC-Oni

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FGC-Oni
3DS FC
0430-8323-9211
Whenever I play For Glory, I usually get 2 stocked without taking the opponent over 70% damage. I just get combo'd and combo'd and then killed, and when I try to do it back, none of my attacks seem to land. So I've sort of given up. It's not fun getting demolished and taunted every game. My friends are also much better than me, so I've kinda stopped playing with them as well. It's incredibly disheartening to feel like I'm trash at a game I'm passionate about.
I've been like this at multiple fighting games my whole life Smash, Mortal Kombat, especially Street Fighter. If you're truly passionate about the game my best advice is to take the losses in stride and continue to play. Learn certain techniques or tricks with your mains. Will it win you a match? Maybe. Will it allow you to rack up damage? If you can bait the opponent yes, I've recently gotten back into gaming and am giving Smash most of my attention as of right now. I've learned that contrary to most traditional 2D fighters the movement options in Smash have forced me to learn an entirely new way of playing. Neutral game tactics from MK or SF just don't work in Smash. Lmao even with Ryu.

Degero

Smash Rookie
NNID
devonwfx
I've been like this at multiple fighting games my whole life Smash, Mortal Kombat, especially Street Fighter. If you're truly passionate about the game my best advice is to take the losses in stride and continue to play. Learn certain techniques or tricks with your mains. Will it win you a match? Maybe. Will it allow you to rack up damage? If you can bait the opponent yes, I've recently gotten back into gaming and am giving Smash most of my attention as of right now. I've learned that contrary to most traditional 2D fighters the movement options in Smash have forced me to learn an entirely new way of playing. Neutral game tactics from MK or SF just don't work in Smash. Lmao even with Ryu.
I don't necessarily mind losing, it's just the feeling of being helpless. I try to do different things, but the end result always seems to be the same. I try and airdodge out of a juggle, I get hit anyway. I try and attack out of it, I get hit.

FGC-Oni

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FGC-Oni
3DS FC
0430-8323-9211
I don't necessarily mind losing, it's just the feeling of being helpless. I try to do different things, but the end result always seems to be the same. I try and airdodge out of a juggle, I get hit anyway. I try and attack out of it, I get hit.
Ahh I've been having the same issues. When you run into those players that absolutely run train on you. If it's not a combo you just have to anticipate them going in for the attack and dodge in time. Or if they don't jump they'll punish your landing with a smash attack. Really tricky stuff, I'm starting to figure out when recovering stay as far away from the opponent as possible unless I feel comfortable challenging a move.

Degero

Smash Rookie
NNID
devonwfx
Ahh I've been having the same issues. When you run into those players that absolutely run train on you. If it's not a combo you just have to anticipate them going in for the attack and dodge in time. Or if they don't jump they'll punish your landing with a smash attack. Really tricky stuff, I'm starting to figure out when recovering stay as far away from the opponent as possible unless I feel comfortable challenging a move.
Maybe it's just Pit, but I just can't seem to land most of my attacks against semi-competent players. Everything gets shielded, dodged, or I just straight up whiff it, and my opponents always know how to punish it. Maybe I'm just not playing patient enough?

Furret24

Smash Master
Maybe it's just Pit, but I just can't seem to land most of my attacks against semi-competent players. Everything gets shielded, dodged, or I just straight up whiff it, and my opponents always know how to punish it. Maybe I'm just not playing patient enough?
It's just you. Pit's a really good character.

Cheeks

Smash Rookie
NNID
will update!
One of the newer patches/updates make it very easy to upload your replays to your youtube account. Post a link of a recent match you played as pit so others can give advice to your gameplay. I plan on doing this soon with my mario matches. I picked him up about a week ago for the first time, fell in love with how he plays...and discovered I'm garbage on for glory lol. Sometimes its better to get different people to point out what you are doing wrong.

Degero

Smash Rookie
NNID
devonwfx
One of the newer patches/updates make it very easy to upload your replays to your youtube account. Post a link of a recent match you played as pit so others can give advice to your gameplay. I plan on doing this soon with my mario matches. I picked him up about a week ago for the first time, fell in love with how he plays...and discovered I'm garbage on for glory lol. Sometimes its better to get different people to point out what you are doing wrong.
Alright, I'll do that. Anywhere in particular I should post the link?

BundleofNerves

Smash Rookie
NNID
GameGoober
Don't worry about it. Smash players are typically very young, nowhere near mid 20's, they have all the time they want after school to play. Age doesn't really matter in Smash.
We can use our uploads to get advice here? I can put a link to my archive and get advice here then? That'd be great! If anyone's interested, here's a link to my archive so far: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuMJyII2aMg&list=PLykTI_xP9-5NFeITpRQAqKfBxiTZxXv9x Please throw some tips my way. :)

Last edited:

Cheeks

Smash Rookie
NNID
will update!
Don't worry about it. Smash players are typically very young, nowhere near mid 20's, they have all the time they want after school to play. Age doesn't really matter in Smash.

We can use our uploads to get advice here? I can put a link to my archive and get advice here then? That'd be great! If anyone's interested, here's a link to my archive so far: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuMJyII2aMg&list=PLykTI_xP9-5NFeITpRQAqKfBxiTZxXv9x Please throw some tips my way. :)
I didn't mean this particular thread. In every character forum there is a dedicated video thread. Its one of the sticky threads at the top of the forum. In there you can ask for advice/critique. So he should post in Pit's video thread and you should post in Links video thread.

KeepTheLegacy

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1006-3169-3915
I have a REALLY low win ratio. I always seem to keep making these dumb mistakes (like misjudging my character's recovery, rushing too much and forgetting to guard, and making the wrong inputs.) For Glory is super frustrating for me.

I have not played since Brawl, and I want to say that that was in 2010-2011. I am practically a beginning Smash player again. So going into 3DS like ... 4 years later and facing so many people better than me is annoying.

I did hold my own a few times yesterday, and it was a close match, but of course, I ****ed up by doing the wrong things.

I went to Sudden Death as :4yoshi: against a :4sheik:, but I rushed in too early, costing me the game.

But I was surprised that if I actually SLOW DOWN and put my guard up, I can hold up fairly well.

But I am still terrible, and I want to get better.

(Any ways to get better through this site?)

Ryuki of Spiral Rhapsody

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Spiral_Rhapsody
I have a REALLY low win ratio. I always seem to keep making these dumb mistakes (like misjudging my character's recovery, rushing too much and forgetting to guard, and making the wrong inputs.) For Glory is super frustrating for me.

I have not played since Brawl, and I want to say that that was in 2010-2011. I am practically a beginning Smash player again. So going into 3DS like ... 4 years later and facing so many people better than me is annoying.

I did hold my own a few times yesterday, and it was a close match, but of course, I ****ed up by doing the wrong things.

I went to Sudden Death as :4yoshi: against a :4sheik:, but I rushed in too early, costing me the game.

But I was surprised that if I actually SLOW DOWN and put my guard up, I can hold up fairly well.

But I am still terrible, and I want to get better.

(Any ways to get better through this site?)
Welcome to Smashboards!

Maybe a good start would be to go to the Character Forum of your main(s) of choice. You can pick up basics from there.

Daxter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DaxterD
3DS FC
1289-9356-8058
Here's some 3DS replays I finally got to record. Apologies for the potato quality. Unfortunately it's been over a year now, and I still haven't improved. This kind of severe crushing happens every day even after tutoring and daily practice/videos/guides. I even lose to Dark Pits only using Electroshock STILL.

PLEASE be brutally honest with me. Should I stop trying? Smash 4 is no place for fools, and as I can't seem to learn how to play, maybe it's not worth me playing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrwKa6H7rY8&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1EQJiAxmAc

Kenobi

Smash Rookie
NNID
Ben016
For Glory can be hard. Still today, I can only typically win if I use my 4 best characters: :4bayonetta::4lucina::4cloud::4lucas:. Matches with these characters are too easy sometimes though lol.

Last edited:

brainsh0ck

Smash Rookie
NNID
Turbonet
3DS FC
2492-5085-7052
I'm starting to get really pissed. Smash used to be a fun thing, but all of a sudden i cant beat anyone in For Glory. My win rate before cloud came out was around 70%, but now is 27%. I either get brutally two stocked or fight a very close match, just to end up sd'ing or missing a really good read and dying anyway. I can beat all my friends easily on the wii u, but 3ds for glory is just "time to get completely wrecked" all the damn time.

People read me too well every damn time, no matter what i do. They always know where i'm going to show up, and how to avoid the next 5 movements i make... It's like everyone has a ****ing sharingan or something. Sometimes i KNOW they suck, but i still fall for it every single time. saving replays doesnt help either because i always see there was literally nothing i could do. If they go all out offensive, i cant defend myself, but if they go defensive, i cant approach for jack. And dont even get me started on projectile heavy characters. Losing to a Duck Hunt feels like getting beat up with a belt by a 5 year old.

Roy of Pharae

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4442-1640-3373
the 3ds has some awkward controls, also it seems to lag worse. Not to mention this game seems to be pure defense so trying to rush in will get you punished.

MarMarTheGreat

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dylannumar2
3DS FC
2595-2936-3247
Being forced to play in a certain playstyle just to win is very discouraging..

Why cant people just go full out on FG...Is winning that important?

Specificly Cloud and Bowser JR mains annoy me like that...They have a certain tactic that can ONLY be reliably countered with the annoying style I am talking about..

Seriously Nintendo needs to make rankings or allow us to choose which specific character we fight..I dont want to fight spammy Link,Dark Pit,Cloud mains on FG..

Saclam

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Boofa_man
3DS FC
1719-4228-9638
Don't really care about the toxicity since randoms come and go and there's a 1 in 10 chance I've run into someone good so most of the time I'm playing for the enjoyment and trying out new things.win or lose,doesn't matter.

LabrysXII

Smash Cadet
NNID
LabrysXII
3DS FC
2020-0802-1886
Meh. My win rate so far is okay, compared to 3DS, I can say I've lost to some decent to good players. Though some of those losses I wasn't fond of for various reasons. Lag is pretty much the main culprit, since it causes me to get hit by things I wouldn't normally get hit by, and messes up my punishes on various occasions. Though, I'm glad that it isn't as bad in Wii U compared to 3DS.

Now I can basically see why I lose now. Which feels nice, I suppose.

Rman1228

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2582-9889-4722
Just checked my stats, my win rate is a mere 20-30%. My matches recently have gone south due to all the DLC players and higher-lvls I've been encountering. I took the advice of some of the eariler threads, and that seemed to halp a lttle.

Last edited:
Top Bottom