• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To everyone involved in AL's smash scene

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
also i love how pro ban people are the ones who say "this argument is going nowhere" but they are mostly the ones who are spouting arguments and then when someone responds they say 'OMGZ I'M NOT ARGUING ANYMORE BECAUSE i HAVE SAID MY SIDE AND I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE TO DEFEND IT INTERNET ARGUMENTS ARE USELESS'

whatever though. I'm not really good at this game and I don't think i'm gonna really get good and there's no reason to get good, so theres no reason to have these kinds of discussions really. i'm just going to hang out and eat pizza and play smash and get 7th place everytime and come on smashboards and lawl at this gay community

lawl

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
also i love how pro ban people are the ones who say "this argument is going nowhere" but they are mostly the ones who are spouting arguments and then when someone responds they say 'OMGZ I'M NOT ARGUING ANYMORE BECAUSE i HAVE SAID MY SIDE AND I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE TO DEFEND IT INTERNET ARGUMENTS ARE USELESS'

whatever though. I'm not really good at this game and I don't think i'm gonna really get good and there's no reason to get good, so theres no reason to have these kinds of discussions really. i'm just going to hang out and eat pizza and play smash and get 7th place everytime and come on smashboards and lawl at this gay community

lawl
This community is hardly gay.

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
Brawl: the only game where the manliest of men are all bottom tier
Some manly men like being bottom tier and there's nothing unmanly about it. It's not always about being top tier. After all, if no one's bottom tier, then how can anyone get anything done? It's important to be versatile in tiering too. It gets boring if it's always bottom bottom bottom or top top top and never switch up.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
why dont i know about these threads?

Granted, some are better at it than others (Snake, Diddy, Wario, etc.).
i dont think i try to "control" the stage with wario... its more like... run away from it.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
also i dont really cares what happens. im just along for the ride as far as brawl goes. there are already so many lulzy rules and debates. i just play no matter what and try to have fun. and laugh when appropriate.

Top Bottom