• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To clear things up

AznGamer405

Smash Cadet
Props to Rolex for making this dead even.

But in the end, Professor Pro proooobably was doin' this after he won.

CraigUK37

Underscore HERO
NNID
CraigUK37
Felt bad for the people who bet on Rolex when he threw that last stock. So anti-hype and he knew it.

Denied everyone that last stock destruction which would have made this a killer set, and denied his supporters the chance of a comeback and not to lose money by intentionally fudging his recovery.

Disapointment all round it seems from Rolex.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
inb4 Rolex deletes thread
inb4profremakes
I don't know why there was even any doubt. Don't see no Rolex fans posting yet. They must be trying to group after that mass destruction.

Prince Longstrok

Taker of lives, defiler of daughters.
Had to open the thread in Safari because I keep getting a Malware warning on Chrome >.>Rolex fan here, and unfortunately I missed the set because I was out and about, but from what I read apparently it ended on not soo hype conditions. Any chance of getting a link to the match ASAP in this thread?

Cloud7z

Smash Cadet
Had to open the thread in Safari because I keep getting a Malware warning on Chrome >.>Rolex fan here, and unfortunately I missed the set because I was out and about, but from what I read apparently it ended on not soo hype conditions. Any chance of getting a link to the match ASAP in this thread?
It's been linked on the last page, but here it is again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vhWUcJ3cvs

Last edited:

_yuna

Smash Apprentice
At last, the dispute between these two colossal manchildren can be put to rest.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
so...prof beat M2k

discuss
Pretty sure, when Rolex lost hard core to m2k's Marth just now, he was like, "how the hell did prof do it!?"
My answer, he's the best snake in the world.

ViewtifulHoe242

Smash Journeyman
atleast rolex won teams with zero.
but seriously did that first match on smashville just happen? i walked up to my laptop and thought "oh m2k beating up a level 9."
no bias or johns to either player, can we just agree fox is a hard matchup for snake? either way amazing showing from both snakes.

MLGF

Smash Lord
Yup.
But I think both players really underestimated each other honestly, hopefully now they can both STFU and admit that they're both good players instead of ******** about how bad the other player is.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
As shadow once said in SA2B, no time for maturity.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Yup.
But I think both players really underestimated each other honestly, hopefully now they can both STFU and admit that they're both good players instead of *****ing about how bad the other player is.
Prof always said he thought Rolex was good, but knew he was better. But you got to make it hype by completely trash talking, dont you?

RolexPachinko

Smash Rookie
Sktar was super great! Lost the mm but i feel like it could have gone either way, hypest set ever. Interesting how prof and I both ended up losing to the same 2 players in bracket. I always knew prof pro was a great player, but it seemed many people doubted that i was, i hope i proved some of the haters wrong.

After this weekend I feel we are very close in levels of skill, but with two totally different play styles. Wish m2k didnt THROW that game ;) so that prof and i could have had another incredibly hype set in losers.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
M2k didn't throw nothin doe. He just wasn't ready for that breed of snake, his venom was to, POTENT.

I bet people who placed money on you wished you didn't throw that last stock away.
GOT'EM!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Honestly, Rolex was a lot better than I thought he would be. He obviously trained and got a lot better which is good to see, so I'm not even going to really trashtalk on the matter because I respect his Snake and he did really good.
I enjoyed our ditto and hopefully he'll keep on getting better and I can attend more USA events in the future. This won't be the last you'll see of me guys

Last edited:

Malkasaur

Smash Journeyman
Sktar was super great! Lost the mm but i feel like it could have gone either way, hypest set ever. Interesting how prof and I both ended up losing to the same 2 players in bracket. I always knew prof pro was a great player, but it seemed many people doubted that i was, i hope i proved some of the haters wrong.

After this weekend I feel we are very close in levels of skill, but with two totally different play styles. Wish m2k didnt THROW that game ;) so that prof and i could have had another incredibly hype set in losers.
Rolex, I talked lots of **** about you before the tourney, and I take it all back. That MM was phenomenal, and even though Prof is better than you, I'd consider you an almost equally skilled Snake/player. Good job man. (BTW, that dance you did was too good) Hats off to you.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Post made March 12th

What was that?
My e-mail is provingpeoplewrong@hotmail.com
please send your apology there

You've been talking **** about me for awhile @ Cassio Cassio , you can carry on but now it holds 0 weight :)
Don't worry about that kid, he talks trash on most of the people considered to be a top player for their respected character.

These people saying almost as good tho, nah, nope.

NiPPs

Smash Cadet
that mm was the hypest thing since wombo combo probably. i say rolex is the better dancer and profs smile while hes trying to keep a serious face in the rolex gif makes it that much more hilarious haha. prof is indeed the better snake but not by much. unfortunately i couldn't attend due to a last minute hockey tournament that i decided to attend. anyway i owe prof 20 if i ever get to see him and a cold one on me.

Cassio

Smash Master
Post made March 12th

What was that?
My e-mail is provingpeoplewrong@hotmail.com
please send your apology there

You've been talking **** about me for awhile @ Cassio Cassio , you can carry on but now it holds 0 weight :)
First post back huh? Im not sure my opinion requires an apology, but I'll admit my assumptions about where the game was and how well you were capable of doing in it were wrong. TBH I wasnt talking trash. All I said was you are over-hyped because your fundamental skills now are not on par with the real good smash players, which I still agree with and Emukiller himself stated about you and himself in his interview afterwards. Right now the game is either too new or too weird to allow for consistency in a players skills to reflect well in results. I didnt think it held any weight with you before, but apparently the sentiment doesn't hold as little weight in general as youd hoped. The only real problem has been that reality doesn't mesh well with your ego. Anyways, I could say a lot more about this and what the placings at PM mean about the game, but Ill just leave it at that.

Top Bottom