• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To be 100% sure your getting Brawl on the 9th, what time are..

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
COOL I JUST SAW NARUTO SHIPPUUDEN. and its about to go DOWN

Im leaving at whatever time i wake up foe show.

twilightsword

Smash Rookie
-Have to leave to a party at 1 pm.
-Leave at 4.

-Get ready & play Melee with cousin, big brother, and cousin's bf at 4:30 - 7:50 or so.

-Leave to Gamestop right after.

-Brawl & Pray one person didn't make it for tourney so I can hopefully join.

-Get Brawl at 12:00 pm & play till dawn.

& that's my (next) Saturday and how it's supposed to turn out! :)

KeeKeeKee

Smash Rookie
GameStop Employee:

"The thing about people who love Smash as opposed to people who love Halo or WoW is that people who love Smash love it more than people who love Halo love Halo, or people who love WoW love WoW. For the Brawl release, I really don't think we'll have more than a half an hour's worth of line, but I'll bet we'll get our first people at about noon."

jm smasher

Smash Rookie
dont really think ill need to worry, reserved mine at best buy =]
shouldnt have to worry about getting one, the guy said they were getting somewhere around 250 in.
so im only heading out around 11:30

twilightsword

Smash Rookie
GameStop Employee:

"The thing about people who love Smash as opposed to people who love Halo or WoW is that people who love Smash love it more than people who love Halo love Halo, or people who love WoW love WoW. For the Brawl release, I really don't think we'll have more than a half an hour's worth of line, but I'll bet we'll get our first people at about noon."
People will Xbox live accounts with more than 500 hours clocked in for HALO and people dressed up as their favorite WOW characters say hi.

peytar

Smash Journeyman
A place where no one cares about brawl but me
im not worried cuz nobody cares about brawl where i live, or at least not enough to stand in a line for so yeah im definately gettin brawl the ninth, i did go to new york when the wii first came out and waited for like an hour outside of the toys r us on time square and got a wii it was pretty sweet its a good experience to wait outside of a store for a game

Good luck gettin your copy dude

iluvwobbuffet

Smash Cadet
I'll tell my fiance to make sure he charges his PSP that day, and make sure my DS and PSP are charged.

Then I'll beg him to leave for the Gamestop that's less than five or ten minutes from my place at about 8PM.

Just to make sure we get a parking spot, lmao. Parking is always trouble at my location.

As for actually getting a copy, my location has never had trouble with fulfilling all their pre-orders, so I'm not worried.

=^_^=

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
im not worried cuz nobody cares about brawl where i live, or at least not enough to stand in a line for so yeah im definately gettin brawl the ninth, i did go to new york when the wii first came out and waited for like an hour outside of the toys r us on time square and got a wii it was pretty sweet its a good experience to wait outside of a store for a game

Good luck gettin your copy dude
Same deal where I live at currently,in Western New York.No one is gonna give a crap for Brawl in this area,so me and my friend are gonna use that to our advantage and get that game 11:59 this coming Saturday at our 2 mile away local Wal Mart.I know this must suck for thos other populated areas like Cali,B-Low,Chi-town ect.Thos places are probably 1st come 1st serve then..VROOOMMM! Sold out at the buzzer,in your face. :laugh:

Unknownlight

Smash Journeyman
On March 9, at 10:00 AM, my phone will ring. The person on the other line will tell me to come and pick up my copy of Brawl. I am 100% guaranteed to get my copy of Brawl on the 9th, or my money back (I'm serious).

I'm so lucky to have friends in the business.

marblez

Smash Rookie
If Walmart isn't selling at midnight, then I have a copy reserved at Hastings (reserving only cost five bucks. I try to get games from Hastings instead of Wally World). However, when I reserved my copy on Friday (that's less than 2 weeks away from launch), the guy said they would be getting them in a month and they only ordered 2 shipments. Need better stores. I might end up going to Wal-Mart anyway if that is the case. It's a pretty small town with a bunch of old folks and teen breakers though (not anywhere near Florida. Clear across the country actually), so I should be okay.

Top Bottom