TM18 Rain Dance
Smash tournaments at a youth center-like building. We'll be running brawl, melee, project m, and smash 64 provided we have enough setups for all of them.
215 Advantage Drive *******, GA 30040
If you're coming from the Movies 400 side then the road is RIGHT before you drive over the 400 bridge on your right, if you're coming from the other side then it's right after the bridge on your left.
There's lots of places to eat nearby: Taco Bell, Cicis, IHOP, Subway, Burger King, McDonalds, Krystals, Dairy Queen, KFC, Popeyes, Chick Fil A all within 5 minutes of the venue.
Doors open and registration starts at 12:00 PM
Brawl/Melee Doubles and/or another side event will start at 1:00 PM
Brawl/Melee Singles will start after, expect it around 3-4 PM
PM will start after Brawl Singles finishes
We can really run a tournament for any game people want, you guys just have to bring the game and get enough support for it. This can be anything like Project M or melee to Super Mario 64 racing.
Prices and Payouts:
Venue Fee is $5
Brawl Singles and Doubles will be $5 and $1 per person for doubles
Melee Singles will be $5 per player
Melee Doubles will be $5 per player
PM will be $5
Singles will be 60/30/10
Melee Doubles will be 70/30 or 60/30/10 if more than 7 teams
will be 60/30/10 if there's 7 teams or more otherwise it will be 70/30
Brawl Doubles will have winner take all and they get to name the next TM event
Apex 2014 Ruleset: TBA
[COLLAPSE="Project M Rules"] Project M Rules:
* 4 stock, 8:00 minute timer
* Items OFF and set to NONE
* Buffer OFF
* Ties after the time limit are determined by stocks, then by percentage.
* If a match ends with both players dying at the same time resulting in Sudden Death, a 1-stock rematch will be played out on the same stage.
* All Finals matches will be Best of 5 format.
* If each player has one stock remaining and the match ends due to a suicide move (Ganon's side-B, DDD's swallow, holding someone in a grab on a platform as it moves out of the boundaries, etc.), the player who initiated the move wins.
* Non-first party controllers must be inspected by TO staff before use in tourney.
* Any action that can prevent the game from continuing (freezing, disappearing characters, game reset, etc.) will result in forfeiture of the match for the player that initiated the action. You are responsible for knowing your own character and must be wary about accidentally triggering one of these effects.
* Dave's Stupid Rule: You cannot counterpick a stage you have won on in a set unless agreed upon by the opponent.
* Player's Choice Clause: You may play by a rule outside of this ruleset if your opponent agrees to it as long as it does not deliberately delay the tournament process. In the event of a disagreement, house rules stand.
* Double Blind Character Picks: Players may elect to double blind pick their characters for the first match in case of any disputes.
Stage Strike from Starters for the first match of the set in "122112" fashion:
1. First player strikes one stage.
2. Second player strikes the next two stages.
3. First player strikes the next two stages.
4. Second player strikes one stage.
Dream Land 64
Fountain of Dreams
Pokemon Stadium 2
Green Hill Zone
Pokemon Stadium 1
Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
After each match:
1. Winner announces TWO(2) stage bans.
2. Loser chooses a Counterpick stage.
3. Winner chooses their character.
4. Loser chooses their character.
If you're running a bit late or something and still want to register then we might be able to work something out or if you're having trouble finding the venue then either way you can call me at 678-910-8096
Please bring setups to use. Wiis/Gamecubers/TVs and stuff so the tournament can run more efficiently